[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Cuckolding daily updats

Cuckolding daily updats

Re: Cuckolding daily updats

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:20 am

Cuckoldress Gets Ready for Date 4K

Violet gets ready for a date with another man, right in front of you! And you know what? You're pretty much okay with that. You can't help but be a bit jealous... you feel your chastity cage tighten as your ridiculously hot wife models a skin tight mini skirt and a cleavage baring crop top. Violet models a few outfit options... which one makes your cage the tightest? She wants to look hot for her lover on her date.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:21 am

Wife's BIG Surprise | Cuckold 720p

This was a custom video. Things in the bedroom have been quite sparse these days and your always figured it was because your wife was always traveling and away on business and sex just wasn't as practical but little did you really know your wife doesn't really have to travel for her job, in fact when she stays late after work its because she's hooking up with her boyfriend and his bbc. You walk in on her having a glass of wine, maybe one to many already working on her computer, work spread out on the bed, still in her work attire. You make some small talk with her, and she talks about how well her "BIG" client went, and how she was able to close on other "Big Clients", after some talk you ask if you guys can have sex..... you wife looks at you with a loving face and tells you to sit down. She tells you that she loves you, cares about you, but you have to understand something.... things in the bedroom between you and her are bad, you're just not big enough, I mean look you're too small, feeling so inadequate, and rather upset about this, you wife asks you if you love her, and would do anything for her? Even with what she just said, you would do anything for her, anything. After she reassures that you would then she announces she has a BIG surprise. She immediately picks up her phone and calls someone inviting them over for a "party" she tells you your not allowed to move at any cost and she's goes to change. Shortly later there are multiple men in your room, one claiming to be her "boyfriend" who she set this up with to happen like this. Suddenly your wife is someone entirely different persona, a slutty submissive and she's ready to party far more than you ever seen her like. She gets on her knees in her super tight revealing pink dress and does as the "boyfriend bbc" tells her to do suck his big huge dick. She's happy to do so and right in front of you, you feel your tears rolling down your face as you realize your wife is happier with this other man, and before you know it she's sucking and making his friends big dicks cum too right in front of you. You feel so broken, upset, but in a twisted way your rock hard and can't help that your dick is aching to be touched while you watch your very own wife please these other big cocks, being almost double your size if not more. You hadn't even realized that she was ultimately making you their cuck, - cuck husband would forever be your new title, and this was their plan all along. After making her boyfriend cum and his friends she climbs on top of him and rides him facing you, while also playing and sucking and touching his friends on each side, seeing her moan and smile with cum dripping down her face, you realize they are satisfying her more than you would ever. She turns around and rides his bbc until he blows, yes blows inside of your wife.... the one thing you've always wanted to make her pregnant, - but now she may very well be by this bbc stud and she purposely did it, she wanted it. Looking down your still hard, and she toys with your feelings throughout all of this- implementing and emphasizing on how much better she feels with a big cock in her, etc. and you finally get the opportunity to cum when she tells you too after he has blown his load and you watch it drip out of her freshly fucked pussy. This video includes roleplay, cuckold, sph, big cock worship, bbc, bukakke, riding, creampie, slight humiliation directed towards husband, bbw, curvy, dirty talking, submissive slut, cheating wife, pov blowjobs, cum play, squirting dildo, facials, big tits, boob bouncing, riding.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:22 am

Cucked 4 XXXmas MOV540

You know I crave strange cock, and your present this year is the juicy cum that oozes out of my pussy! Clip includes Amypaige, cuckolding, cheating wife, fantasy role-play, solo female, MILF, mature, stockings.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:23 am

Cuckold Humiliation

You're helpless knowing all the ways a real man can please me while you sit home alone naked and useless. Hand humping to the thought of him fucking me. Better yet, paying to lick up his orgasm inside me!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:24 am

BJ Envy Part 2

Hopping up to ride Jaxton's face and continue to suck his dick. Ending in a huge mouthful of thick, gooey Alpha cum to tease you with. Yeah- it makes Me gag I don't like the stuff. That's why it's for you to swallow. If you were here I'd either spit it right in your mouth- or more likely make your lick it up off the floor like the dirty bitch boy you are. Every drop. you do't get to retch- swallow it w a smile.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:57 am

Cucky Prisoner HD

Aw, poor Cucky . Are you enjoying your new home? You’re just like a useless pet - A mangy parrot with its wings clipped and your key tossed away!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:58 am

Cuckolding with a Trans Woman

I surprise you with a cuckold partner you weren't expecting. I suck her cock and fuck her while mildly humiliating you. She's getting hard for me...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:59 am

Useless Little Dick Cuck Fag (iphone)

Princess Ellie

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:00 am

HELP!!! MY BIG TIT GIRLFRIEND TRICKED ME INTO PLAYING WITH MY BEST FRIENDS COCK!!! - BUSTY ALURA JENSON CONTROLS ALL - MOBILE MP4

BI-SEXUAL COERCION AT IT'S FINEST.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:01 am

Ass Flexing JOI for Tiny Dicked Cucks

Custom vid (no names used). I have a very special task for you tonight, my little cuck. First, you’re gonna take your baby dick out for me, and start stroking it while you watch me flex my ass. You just love worshiping this tight, perfect ass, don’t you? Is it getting your dick nice and hard right now? Haha, too bad I can barely even see it… it’s so fucking small! That’s exactly why I love taking big cocks in front of you – to show you how a real man with a big dick can satisfy me in ways that your puny little thing never could. But you love to watch me get fucked real hard and deep by a big cock, don’t you? You love sitting there in the corner, jerking your baby dick as you watch superior men fuck me better than you ever could. Then after they cum, it’s your job to get on your knees and suck their dicks til they get hard enough to fuck me again. After all, you’ve gotta make yourself useful somehow… and your pathetic weak dick sure isn’t gonna do it! Look at you, getting so turned on just at the thought of watching me take big cocks, and then even sucking them yourself. Just keep stroking your tiny, useless dick as you watch me flex my oiled up ass, and listen to me talk about all the ways you'll be serving me and my well-endowed lovers from now on. Then when I count down from 10, I want you to cum for my ass flexing, along with the thought of sucking my bull’s big dick and taking his cum like the good little cuck you are.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Cuckolding