[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Fetish category - daily updates

Fetish category - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:59 am

lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Fetish category - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:06 pm

FETISH GEMINIS DIARY FULL MOVIE HIGH QUALITY

GEMINIS DIARY FULL MOVIE It's a reflective day for dominatrix Gemini as she leafs through her diary. They refresh her memories of her latest time with Synthia, one of her slaves. Always positive, she lets her know what a good slave she is, and asks her playfully for a session... Tied tightly across the top of the cage in a prone position she is teased though not completely satisfied. Further ties bring her upright, and she is soon suspended by her ankles. Gemini teases her by rubbing her across her most sensitive parts, each time bringing her ever so closely to an orgasm, but denying her that final warm sensation. When the ache becomes ever so much to bear, Gemini decides to take her to her bedroom where she is fully satisfied. Now it's Gemini's turn to shine...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Just give me your money, pig wmv

Like I said, just give me your money. You are worthless, so you only have my attention for 4 minutes

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Washing the red out [HD - MP4]

After touching up my red dye job & letting set and color my hair for a couple hours, I turn the camera back on and hop in the shower to rinse it out. I rinse out the initial batch of dye then grab some shampoo & give my hair a good lather. As I wash out the pink mess, I feel like it could use one more wash through so I lather up again then finally put in some conditioner. After rinsing everything out of my fresh auburn locks, I grab my body wash and make sure to get every last drop of hair dye off my glistening body before I move on with my shower ritual.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:08 pm

Erotique Shoe (Lea Lexis) WMV

Lea Lexis knows Eric John has a raging boner for women’s footwear so instead of coming with one pair of sexy heels she brought along a selection. First up is a gold leather set with a thin sole exposing the entire foot, gold strap wrapping the foot to the heel. Eric loves on them kissing the exposed top of her feet. Then while fucking he holds her legs up in the air kissing on the shoes some more. Pussy and a good shoe to kiss is Eric’s best day. She makes it even better changing shoes into a multi-colored braided pair of super high heels. Those don’t stay on too long because Eric wants to kiss on her bare feet, they’re looking good with perfectly painted toenails. On to the next set of shoes, black with sheer fabric that teases an exposed foot. She models them a second and then changes to the final pair, simple, elegant, he fucks her in reverse spoon so he can kiss on the shoes at the same time. It’s so good he cums on the shoes then she goes back to the braided pair, he fucks her shoes sliding his cock between them until he cums a second time glazing her ankle. wmv

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:09 pm

Smoking Hot Lingerie Queens (.WMV)

I am sharing smoke and enjoying a cigarette with Holly Kiss...you get to watch us as we drag, inhale and exhale. Mesmerized by our eyes and the lingering white plumes, you find yourself captivated by your smoking hot queens.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:26 pm

SENSUAL BONDAGE TIES FULL MOVIE HIGH QUALITY

SENSUAL BONDAGE TIES Kristal has had an especially hectic day, and upon returning home her roommate Francesca offers to relax her. Suggesting some bondage play she is bound to a barstool where she is teased and taunted. Our beautiful women are sensually stimulating and their firm large breasts entice whomever they encounter. They eagerly go back and forth with their playful ties. Kristal ties up Francesca, and teases her by rubbing her pouting breasts across her soft skin. As clothes are discarded their pleasurable groans increase. Toes are licked and orgasms are created! Kristal receives another challenging position as a breast rope is tightly cinched across her soft bronze skin. When their playful ties finally come to an end, they decide to retire to the bedroom for just a tad more fun.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:27 pm

THE TALE OF THE ROPE FULL MOVIE HIGH QUALITY

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Foot Fetish Pussy Play 11518 - MP4

A POV foot fetish video. You adore my pretty little feet with little red painted toe nails. I keep my feet in pov all while playing with my pretty little pink pussy for you! Give in to my cute little feet. You know you want to!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:28 pm

You'll love my armpits wmv

They smell so sweet and are so pretty

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Fetish