[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Strap-on daily updates

Strap-on daily updates

Re: Strap-on daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm

Spread your cheeks for your Mistress' cock - 3 - MP4 - HD

Strapon fuck, Anal training, Anal play, Dildo fucking, Spanking, Humiliation...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:39 pm

Megan Jones how To Break a Slave (ClubDom Vault)

Mistress Megan wakes up in a particularly cruel mood. She will take her sadistic urges out on one of her stable slaves. She has the bitch strung up by his ankles. She is going to break this bitch today. Megan is going to make this bitch cry and then fuck him in the ass with his own tears. She picks up a single tail whip and begins beating the bitch. Instant welts rise up on the slut's flesh. The slut is in agony but refuses to cry. Megan laughs and whips the slut even harder. He will not give in. She'll break this bitch one way or another. Throughout the day Megan whips and flogs the slave, bringing him to the point of exhaustion. Finally tears begin rolling down the bitch's face. Megan uses the bitch's tears to lube her strap on cock. Now the real fun begins. Megan pile drives the defeated male, pumping him with 10 hard inches. This slut has just surrendered his manhood. There will be no going back.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:40 pm

My rubber toys daily bumming

This rubber gimp is currently confined for 5 days at Miss Melisande Sins Dungeon. First thing in the morning, he is instructed to put on his rubber catsuit and bend over for his Owner. With his ass plugged with a huge black plug with a tail and his cock locked in a cage he looks helpless. Miss Melisande is wearing a stunning combination of a latex bra, leather suspender and fully fashioned nylon stockings. The outfit is complimented by her leather platform ankle boots.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:26 pm

(HD) Suck, you bastard!

The slave is suffering in the hands of Mistress Zita as she is forcing him to suck and enjoy her plastic cock. The slave tries to balance between satisfying his mistress and saving himself of the pain and humiliation, but Zita soon finds out his intentions and she pushes him to the floor, forcing the cock into his mouth, making him gag and cough

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:27 pm

Fucking My Bound Gimp (HD)

It is now time to fully punish my slave by shoving my huge strap-on cock deep into his ass while his balls are stretched in a humbler and his arms are still bound tightly in the heavy leather arm binders. I fuck his hole good and deep with my huge cock, over and over thrusting in and out, in and out, making him my total bitch. He needs this to make him humble and to keep him from making mistakes. He needs to know his place and who is in charge. I decide to fuck him each week, as a reminder, so he stays submissive and obedient always.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:28 pm

The DNA Collector (MP4)

All men must undergo a MEDICAL EXAM, this is mandatory in the New World. They will need to give their DNA so we, females can decide whether they are an asset or whether they will be our slaves. I will start taking a DNA sample of his mouth by using my tongue extractor. Now I have seen how big his mouth opens, I shove my STRAP-ON dick in it for cocksucking. The other DNA needs to be extracted from his ass so I decide to use him as my FUCK TOY and penetrate him deep and long for maximum extraction of his DNA.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:29 pm

Servicing Leather Daddy Dominique's Purple Cock (mobile)

Leather Daddy Dominique is relaxing on a chair admiring her big purple strap-on. She intends to teach her boy the finer points of cock sucking. The eager little slut can't wait to begin cock gobbling his daddy's cock, but Dominique likes her strap-on to be fineassed a certain way and so she finds herself instructing him of the proper methods she prefers and demands.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:30 pm

Two Ladies team up again to abuse a mouth

Two amazing Mistresses with two big strap-ons team up to abuse a poor helpless slave

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:43 pm

Gaping Gabriella as Marilyn Monhoe ( a filmed real time session)

Gabriella is back for more from her Mistress. She is looking extra slutty today so I throw her trashy ass into the swing and fuck her holes. Her face is leaking tears of joy and slobber, her mouth watering for My bog latin cock. I make the bitch scream and shout for her release. She gets gaped with several glass toys and mercilessly fucked until sore and used up. Then the chastity device clicks on and she is My little whore forever.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:44 pm

Meet Anette's strap-on! HD MP4

Anette meets with a shy, strict guy, who thinks that sex before marriage is not for him. Anette tries to persuade him otherwise, but it seems like her gorgeous body is not enough. So she puts on a strapon and shows him how she treats guys like him, she screws him forcefully from behind.
Features: strapon, dildo fucking, ass fucking, topless, female domination

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Strap-on