[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Strap-on daily updates

Strap-on daily updates

Re: Strap-on daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:57 pm

Mistress Lady Renee - bitch in the stocks - wmv

A sissy slut needs to know that its holes are just for the use of others. Both Myself and Mistress Bliss make sure this gimped up slut understands this, the hard way! After locking it into the stocks, We dose it up and then open it's cock receiving holes for Our divine pleasure. Not only will it need to suck the huge strap-ons We wield, but it will take them hard in the ass hole, all whilst the clitty dick is securely locked up in chastity. Never will this slut forget the double ended spit roast fuck it must endure to please Our appetites for Dominating action.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:58 pm

2 FEMDOMES + 1 SLAVE *FULL-HD*

Me and my friend were in mood for some fun so we invited over a slave boy. We used and abused him the way we wanted. He had to use his tongue for our pleasure and then we gave him a good strap-on fuck. It s always fun to fuck slave boys in the ass.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:59 pm

Samantha Fucks GI Joe Part 2 (mobile)

Part 2

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Slave ass fucked with big cock by Miss Trudy them the slave is made to lick its cum off a holy leaf (WMV)

My slave arranging Christmas things on the stairs gets his ass pricked with holy and gets his ass hole fucked by Me with My big black strap-on. My slave begs Me to let him out of chastity so he can masturbate for Me so I let him but make him lick his cum off a spiky holy leaf

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Destroyed Manhood & Exposure *FULL-HD*

This slave is just a bitch and slut - nothing more. I will erase his manhood completly! I dressed him up with an nice outfit and stoking and heels to make it more visable what he is. Then i gave him an hard strapon assfuck. Nonstop i fucked him into his slutty ass. Feel the stokings on your leg and feel the strapon in your ass. I had so much fun to penetrate his ass and stretching his ass. And i made sure that hisd face is always visable. The whole world have to know what for a slut - bitch and whore he is.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:39 pm

Sensual Ass Fucking Against A Wall

Have you ever dreamed to be fucked sensually by a sexy, dominant lady like January Seraph? that is what happens to James Bound.. Standing up against a wall, with arms pulled up, his back feels the nice touch of her breasts but his ass... Well, his ass is not receiving the same kindness. Sexy and hard at the same time. You will love it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:41 pm

Fuck fuck pass with Mistress Tess and Mistress Karina

Mistress Tess, Mistress Karina and I gather at the Alchemy Rooms to remedy our desire to completely use and humiliate two pieces of man meat.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:41 pm

Suck My cock deep throat

If you secretly dream to become one of My masculine whores you must learn that to have a stretched ass is not enough !
As a good slut, you must also know how to suck a cock , a big alpha males cock !
So, today is you first lesson about how to put a condom on a penis with your mouth without touching it!
If I will be pleased with how fast you learn to suck properly My cock , I will go to the next stage of your training: digging your ass ( in next coming clip!)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:36 pm

Isobel Does Denver

Michelle Lacy and Isobel Devi are still continuing to destroy the submissives of Denver, Colorado as they strap-on fuck their way through town. Michelle Lacy decides to film Isobel seductively taking advantage of her latest Denver pet. Isobel bosses and slaps her submissive around as her fingers find his man-pussy. She sees how loose he is and then administers the cock size of her liking to plow his pathetic ass with. She then makes him suck and taste his own ass off of her cock. She makes him beg her for cock. Michelle joins in, spitting on her cock and shoving it into his mouth. Her and Isobel try to get both cocks in his mouth at the same time. Isobel continuously makes him blow her while Michelle is tying him up for another round of fun (coming soon in Part 2).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:37 pm

FUCKING YOUR VIRGIN ASS - MISTRESS KARINA CRUEL - CLIP 3 - IN FULL HD

STARRING: TOP MISTRESS KARINA CRUEL AND SLAVE YAGO.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Strap-on