[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Strap-on daily updates

Strap-on daily updates

Re: Strap-on daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:45 pm

CEI Cuck training and strapon worship wmv

You are so devoted to me, you just want to serve me and please me. Worship my strapon, while you stroke your own cock. Watch me stroke my big cock. You are going to eat your cum for me today. I'll train you to be my perfect clean up servant today. Adore it and worship it. Includes elements of: Cuckold, Strap-On CEI, CEI Encouragement, Cuckoldress, Cum Eating Instructions, Strap-on Goddess, Strap-on Worship,

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:46 pm

Miss Trudy decides she wants to fuck her slaves ass-hole on the stairs she also makes the slave suck a dildo at the same time

In this clip I watch My slave cleaning the stairs and get the urge to fuck some ass so I make him remove the cock trap and plug and get ready to take My strap-on. See Me take him from behind, watch how I make the slave ride on My strap-on so it gets nice and deep in his hole before I put the slave over the handrail and give the slave another thrusting. I love the rhythmic pressure on My pussy as I thrust into My slaves holes.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:47 pm

New slave part 2 - Spit-roasted

After we test this new slave to see how skillful it is at sucking cocks, ( see New slave part 1 - Sucking skill test) Me and My friend Mistress Sandra, we decided that his virgin ass needs some stretching!
My rubber dick is smaller then Mistress Sandra's dick so, I begin the first, to dig inside his small ass while Mistress Sandra forced her big rubber cock into his mouth !
After I drill enough inside his ass, to stretch it a bit, we switch and now, this male whore will feel Her big dick drilling deeper in his ass while I force him to suck deep-throat My dick!
We done a perfect spit-roast from this novice strap-on slut!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:06 pm

Strap Confession (WMV SD)

Cindy came home from work to find her really pissed off roommate Aline waiting for her. It turns out Cindy recently cheated with Aline's boyfriend and confessed to her. Aline decided that Cindy needed to be taught a lesson, so she told her she was going to obey her every order or she was going to kick her out of the house! Cindy reluctantly agreed and was forced to take a thick strapon deep into her ass!

Visit also

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:07 pm

I Fuck Cutie Penny Rae

Finally i get to have my way and fuck the absolute cutie penny Rae! She's super cute and hot!!! I make her suck on my strap on and then fuck her sweet tight pussy! Oh my she looks so hot riding my strap on!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:07 pm

Mistress vs Mistress *FULL-HD*

From time to time I like to enjoy a real pussy for myself. Here, my brave friend let me fuck her with a big red strap-on. That`s what the dommes do behind the scens... When there is no man to satisfy us, we satisfy each other. And I had a real big pleasure to lay my hands on her nice body!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:09 pm

Temptress Raven Eve's Sissy Training

Temptress Raven Eve is here to plow her slut with her cock so the slut learns what it means to be a real whore. Raven is excited to stretch out both the sissy's mouth and ass so the sissy can take any sized cock temptress Raven desires her sissy to take! The sissy struggles but eagerly accepts Raven's enormous femdom cock in her slut-holes, wanting so badly to please Temptress Raven.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:10 pm

Miss Trudy's slave is caught sniffing dirty panties so gets spanked and fucked with its head in the washing machine, then made to suck cum off the dirty panties (WMV)

I catch My slave sniffing dirty panties when loading the washing machine so I spank the slave them make the slave put its head in the washing machine and spank the slave more. Then the sight of the slave with its head in the machine and ass up gives Me the urge to fuck the bitch... So I give the slaves ass-hole a good drilling with My strap-on while the slaves face is surrounded by dirty panties in the washing machine. I then make the dirty bitch suck its cum off My dirty panties. I had a real good time training and correcting this slave!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:58 pm

Too hard! Ass Orgasm by StrapOn-Goddess!

Horney your ass? Your trust is
Hole also something to that? I'm going to fuck your asshole hard!
A really horny, fat and long dick MEGA STRAP ON
adorns the loins of your beautiful Goddess! I will raise him
fuck you in your gut and you'll get the absolute most extreme
Get ass-orgasm di've ever had!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:00 pm

Step Mom straps young daughter

Sheena sneaks through her back door to find her step mom looking very upset on the couch. She knows she is caught. Her step mom starts yelling at her about where she has been. Sheena tells her she was with a boy but she only gave him a blowjob. Her step mom is so furious she is going to teach her a lesson. She wants to be a slut? You'll make her feel like a slut.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Strap-on