[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Strap-on daily updates

Strap-on daily updates

Strap-on daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:57 am

Strap-on daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Strap-on daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:31 pm

The Gimp - 1080p HD

Live, uncut footage of a REAL session with Me and Goddess Lilith.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Suck My Magnificent Cock

MIstress Ayn has a new slut today who has never serviced a strap-on. She instructs him how she likes her ten inch strap-on to be sucked. Soon she has turned him into her cock gobbling whore.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:33 pm

$$$ Cum Play With Me - Lesbian Strapon Play $$$

This sexy girl name Phoenix found Me on Facebook and we started flirting with each other heavy online. We happened to live near each other, so we exchanged numbers. Phoenix sent Me a video message of her telling Me how bored she is and how she has nobody to play with. She wanted Me to play with her and soon I was playing all up in that pussy. That's how easy it is to fuck these horny sluts. Her Brazilian curves had Me so turned on. I couldn't wait to fuck that phat azz. I dicked her down so good, she creamed all over My plastic dick. I hit it on top, from the back, on our sides, and she rides Me missionary style. Phoenix's sounds so fucking hot when she cums all over Me. Check out the short interview I did of her too in the beginning of the clip.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Whore Hole

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special love for big strong men who crave to be bent over and fucked like a sissy bitch. Showing no mercy she rams her thick strap-on cock deep inside his ass showing him what it truly means to be a violated fuck-hole.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:34 pm

298 - Hot Mature Seduces Young Beauty to Strapon Fucking (Part 1)

Horny mature wants a hot young girl to fuck and today seduces this petite beauty for her sexual games. The older girl loves to lick cunt of the young babe and make her reach the climax with her hot games. These two dirty bitches love all types of fucking and mature drives a strapon deep in the young tight cunt, riding it harshly to climax. To this busty mature loves to see her whimper while she fucks her and you'll love it too!

Visit also

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:34 pm

The ABC's of Love - Part Two mp4 format

this is a re-release of one of my top selling clips, now in mp4 format.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:35 pm

Mistress Kiana and her strapon sucking slave MP4

Mistress Kiana always like to get her slaves to serve in as many ways as possible and today this particular slave is going to assist Mistress Kiana as she smokes her cigarette. Naturally the slave also has to suck on her strapon cock as she does so. He is further humiliated by having to play with his small cock in front of Mistress Kiana. Jerking off to Mistress Kiana's command, he is failing to impress her.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:35 pm

307 - Awesome Slender Brunette Knows what Her Little Boy's Ass Needs (Part 3)

A woman of the old South with this refined slender brunette could never pass up a smooth-talking courtly gent in a baby bonnet. There's something about their manner, style and the way they shake a rattle that sets a fire in her love hole. She would follow such a guy to the ends of the earth, provided he played square with her, of course. But get caught in a lie, and it's war between the states all over again. Long story short, Ray caught her man cheating with a woman of the North. He offered a lame explanation about maintaining conciliatory ante bellum relationships, but she wasn't buying his ball of cotton. A woman scorned, Ray's decision to make the punishment fit the crime was swift and complete. She put it to him in the ass. Like the first shot fired from Fort Sumter, a wet fart split the air summoning men to battle, and her man's anus creaked like a wooden toilet in a Kentucky outhouse. No question who won this brief but devastating conflict.

Visit also

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:36 pm

298 - Hot Mature Seduces Young Beauty to Strapon Fucking (Part 3)

Horny mature wants a hot young girl to fuck and today seduces this petite beauty for her sexual games. The older girl loves to lick cunt of the young babe and make her reach the climax with her hot games. These two dirty bitches love all types of fucking and mature drives a strapon deep in the young tight cunt, riding it harshly to climax. To this busty mature loves to see her whimper while she fucks her and you'll love it too!

Visit also

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Strap-on