[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Strap-on daily updates

Strap-on daily updates

Re: Strap-on daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:37 pm

Chastity Strap-On from SuperWoman - WMV

WMV Version
MP4 1080p HD available HERE

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:38 pm

Fall Time Pegging: Making him Ride It (ID #442 HD 720rez wmv)

I've got My pig bent over on the bed, ready to be fucked. I unplug him and then work this big purple cock into his boy pussy. I pound away and then I have him jump on top to ride this dick. It helps the sissy sluts get deeper into their role when forced to learn how to properly ride- and over the years this sissy slut has become an expert rider! I thrust from below as well until he's worn out & his boy pussy can take no more!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:39 pm

38A Lady Fatale _ Strapon Fuck & sucking With Asian Mistress Kawa

His face was easy approachable for the fucking machine to fill his mouth.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:15 pm

102 - Anal Judgment (WMV SD)

Watch this sexy, small boobed, blonde chic professional BDSM dominatrix, as she wears her gloves, stockings and corset, along with a strap on that she uses in her submissive male, playmates mouth, making him give her a blowjob. Next, she pulls his hair and fucks him up the ass.

Visit also

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:17 pm

Enjoy My Smoke - Full Movie - MP4

SAVE $4 ON THIS MOVIE

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Up Close Face Fuck HD

A lovely close up view of Mistress Mary Ann Using her slaves mouth & ramming her strap-on down his throat, what a good little whore he is!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:19 pm

I'll Take Your Lovable Ass Guy (MOV)

Very hot strapon action with gorgeous Mistress Felony. Just looking at her makes you horny. But when she decides to take your ass, it will turn certainly into sensual femdom. That doesn't mean she will have mercy on your ass. Watch how hard and fast she will shove her cock in and out. She loves pegging a nice looking guy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:20 pm

Mistress Damara - Take The Cock Bitch - HD

Mistress Damara is really absolutely new in this kinky world in she is one of the few Ladies who still really enjoys fucking men in the ass extensively. You can really see how happy she is and in which incredible positions she uses her strap-on.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:55 pm

Anal Slut Transformation (MP4)

Life as he knows it, is over...he will no longer be our house servant...he is going to be transformed in to an ANAL SLUT. His nipples clamped, his fuck hole spread wide...ready to feel our STRAP-ON COCKS invade him. His new life starts now. His brain rewired to service DICKS, big our small...with his slutty mouth or his butthole. Every orifice needs to be filled up and pounded to train him as a COCK SLUT.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Slave fucked with big strap-on by Miss Trudy (WMV)

One of My butt plugged slaves is cleaning for Me and I have the urge to fuck some ass so I decided to test My new long strap-on on the slut and give the slaves hole a good filling. It looks like this slave will turn in to a good dirty little whore for Me. I’m looking forward to training this slut and showing you guys how I train this slut to take to take more and more in its slut-hole… Mmmmm.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Strap-on