[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - MILF daily updates

MILF daily updates

Re: MILF daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:47 pm

Short Steamy Impreg Encouragement HD WMV

This is a very sexy, short impreg clip, taken from a short, steamy live show. However no names are used. I strip down, and show off my body, before taking a dildo (laying back legs spread). I talk about how fertile I am, and about how much my pussy needs a nice, fresh load. Enjoy XOXOX (I would love to send this to the original show buyer, however I am not allowed to discuss clipsites on the cam site I use. I will provide free of charge to original buyer if contacted :) )

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:44 pm

My Girlfriends Hot Christian Mom Part 1

i got a text from my Girlfriends Mom Ivy, she asked me to come over after school. Me and her daughter Michelle had been dating for a little while but i wasn't sure why she wanted to talk to me. Michelle had practice after school so i went over to her house alone. when i got there i found ivy in the kitchen and damn did she look good. i know i was dating her daughter but OMG was ivy the definition of a milf! she told me that she knew me and Michelle had been dating for a while and her and Michelle talked a lot. one of the things Michelle told her was that i wasn't a virgin anymore. i told her that was true and she reminded me that they were a very religions family and that they didn't believe in premarital sex. Ivy was very concerned that i would corrupt her daughter. i told her i didn't want to do that but being a young man i had urges. she said she understood and if i was serious about being with her daughter then i needed to except Christ into my heart and join her for daily bible studies after school. i eagerly agreed and she told me we could start right now, she lead to me the living room and opened the bible. once we finished the bible study she asked how i felt. i told her i felt better but the thoughts and urges were still there. she got a serious look on her face and told she would be right back with the solution. when she came back she had a bottle of lube and a towel. she told me that i needed to get the impure thoughts and urges out of my body. she wanted me to take my pants off and masturbate while she prayed for me. i thought it was a little weird but at the same time kinda hot. so i dropped my pants and i notice her eyes locked on to my already hard dick. i started jerking off and she dropped to her knees between my dick and started praying over my cock. we looked into each others eyes and praise god i came like a fountain! she told me to that i needed to come over after school for bible study and to get the impure urges out of my body. i got dressed and told her i would see her tomorrow and left.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:44 pm

Sharing A Hotel Room With Mommy-MP4-4K

4K RESOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Custom Video-No names used. It's so difficult when we travel, hotel rooms vary and sometimes we must share a bed. Climb into bed honey, mommy will be there in a moment, I am just trying to find my panties! Give mommy a goodnight kiss and climb into bed. Oh dear......is my round, juicy ass giving you an erection? I can feel your hardness right through your jockies. Here, mommy will slip off the panties. Put your young, hard cock in mommy's ass crack. You will never fall resting now. Your penis is way too hard. Here, take everything off and get close to me. I can feel your hard penis my goodness. Let me masturbate you. That will help it go down and then we can rest. Does mommy's hand feel good? I bet it does. Let me get totally naked. Look at mommy's massive tits while I stroke you. Where would you like to cum? On my face? Tits? You're going to ejaculate. That's good.....look at my tits and spray them honey!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:45 pm

Nikki Brooks in Hot Office MILF Harassment Vol 2 - Conflicted Threesome (HD-1080p)

Conflicted Threesome

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:46 pm

Mother And Daughter Have Sex Because The Boyfriend Wants It ( PART 4 ) HD

Aarin is dating a guy she met at a restaurant named Carlo. Aarin is 39 years old and has a 19 year old daughter named Mallory. What Aarin doesn't know is that her daughter is also going out with Carlo. Carlo has a strong fetish of seeing two women together and he's doing his best to see if Mallory and her mom would have hot lesbian sex with each other. He thinks it best if he approaches Mallory with the idea first. Mallory is the most forward thinking of the two. When he first springs it on Mallory she is smoking a cigarette. When she hears what Carlo's idea is she's against it. However as Carlo talks to her about it she gives in and decides to approach her mom with the idea. Carlo then calls Aarin and tells her that he has arranged for a hot young girl to come over to her house to have sex with her. Aarin is totally up for it, but she has no idea that the young girl is her daughter. When Mallory arrives, Aarin thinks she's to expect someone else and she tries to get Mallory to leave. Mallory lets Aarin know that she is the girl that Carlo sent and that this whole thing was Carlo's idea. At first Aarin is shocked but after awhile with Mallory's prodding Aarin gives into the idea and she and her daughter have a unique sexual experience.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:47 pm

Lews 11” Meets Ruby And They Suck And Fuck! (WMV)

Big black cock (bbc) Lewis, verified 11 inches, meets Ruby Milf. Ruby and Lewis make out, suck and fuck! Of course while cuckold hubby films! This is the very first video of Ruby tasting a big black cock on film.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:35 pm

Julia Ann Loves To Suck My Cock

Another Beautiful Amazing Blowjob with Julia Ann

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:36 pm

Milk Comes Back HD WMV

Even though I stopped breast feeding and doing lactating fetish shows over a year ago, I still have a low supply. This clip was taken from a live show, no names used. I play with my tits, and talk a little dirty for the first few minutes. Following this, I hand express as much milk, as possible, from each nipple (while the camera is focused in close). After this I show of my lace, Victoria Secret panties, before bending over, and taking them fully off. I show off my ass, spreading a little, twerking, and continuing to talk dirty. Light supply in this clip only, although I do plan on beginning to pump again, to get a bigger supply going, once more. Specifically for live Lactating Fetish shows, as well as clips. Enjoy XOXOX.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:37 pm

199 - Hot wife Olivia Has Pussy Destroyed for a Stranger (MP4 SD)

Olivia is a spoiled wife who always gets her way. She's an adulterer who's always on the prowl for hot guys and loves inviting random guys over, then lures them into fucking her right in front of her cuckold husband.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:38 pm

Milf Gets Special Massage ( PART 2 )

Maggie read in the local newsletter about a guy in her neighborhood who is a professional masseuse and is giving massages out of his house. Maggie has bumped into him at mailboxes a couple of times but has never actually met him. She hasn't had a good massage in ages, so she calls him up and makes an appointment. When Maggie arrives for her appointment, she finally introduces herself and he takes her downstairs to his massage area. He has Maggie get out of her clothes and into a towel and then has her up on his table. Soon he is working the oil into her body. He tells Maggie that it's OK to smoke while he puts the oil on, and she takes him up on the offer. Maggie lights up a long white Virginia Slims cigarette and enjoys a relaxing smoke while his hands are on her body. Maggie finds herself thinking erotically about her neighbor as his hands get closer and closer to her wet snatch. When he asks her to turn over, she does so without even reaching for the towel. Her bare breasts are exposed to him inviting his massage. Her neighbor seems to pick up on this and as his hands begin to kneed and fondle her they also get lower and lower on her body. Soon his fingers are deep in her hot wet cunt they work her up until she is moaning with pleasure. Her hand reaches for his cock and puts him in her mouth. Maggie sucks the masseur until he is hard as can be. Turning Maggie sideways on his table he begins to fuck Maggie hard and fast. Soon Maggie has the best orgasm she's had in months. She laughs and tells him it's time for his massage. Maggie lights up another cigarette, applies oil to her hands and begins to stroke the masseur to orgasm.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Milf