[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top Clips Foot Worship

Top Clips Foot Worship

Re: Top Clips Foot Worship

Postby Ivyy » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 pm

Meeting With The Boss

Naomi has been habitually late at work and has pretty much used every excuse in the book. Her boss Sheena has had enough and calls her into a private meeting in her office. Sheena has Naomi right where she wants her. Naomi is desperate to keep her job and knows that her many excuses are BS. Sheen offers her a way to keep her job, namely she must pamper her feet every single time she is late. Naomi gets to it and Sheena is definitely impressed with her skills and even hopes Naomi's tardiness continues! 1920X1080 HD MP4 VERSION

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Feet Loving MILF's

Avery and Scarlett are obsessed with feet. In their latest meeting, they had an amazing foot worship session kissing, licking, and sucking their yummy toes and soles. A true foot lesbian love encounter.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Healing Touch

Honey was a little careless and sprained her ankle. She can barely walk on it and has crutches and her ankle wrapped in an Ace bandage. She goes over to her friend Sunshine's house for some moral support but Sunshine thinks she can help a little more. She tells Honey that she can make her sprain feel a lot better if she lets her worship her feet. Sunshine takes off Honey's heel and begins to pamper her good foot with her sheer nylons on. Soon she has the nylons off and she pampers both of her bare feet. Honey soon forgets all about her sprain and she miraculously starts to feel a lot better. Sunshine doesn't want her to injure herself again so she re-wraps her ankle before she leaves and Honey hobbles away on her crutches. 1920X1080 HD MP4 VERSION

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Naomi - Holidays in Hell 1 Valentines Day

This new series, Holidays in Hell, picks up shortly after 'Sucks to be you 17'. The wedding is over...the reception is over...everyone is long gone, including the damn janitors. It is still Katarina's wedding night, still Valentine's Day. Naomi just happens to have forgotten her purse after the whole place is clear...& now it's just Naomi & Kat's ex. Naomi is going to f*ck him up royally. So much so, that she's going to take full advantage of his miserable position & plans to give him the worst year of his life at her feet. He thought he had it bad before...but Naomi is the meanest mean girl of them all.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:18 am

Foot Therapist

Sunshine is a foot therapist and instead of trying to help you get over your fetish she encourages it, she knows there is no way to erase a foot fetish! She instructs you how to truly indulge in your fetish and shows with the best feet ever, Honey's feet. 1920X1080 HD MP4 VERSION

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:19 am

The landlady's obsession with my feet full version

I am doing my shores at my landlady’s house, mining my own thoughts and business, as she enter the house. She is very obsessed with my feet, and convince me that she is allowed to worship them. After taking of my stilettos, she start licking and sucking my toes and feet with the greatest passion. It is such a horny feeling.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:19 am

ORDER OF WORSHIP ANITA TONPSON - FULL VERSION

Another delicious adoration at Anita's feet, she commands and I obey, simple as that!

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:00 pm

MistressSexyNylonFeetWorship

Lady Iveta ordered her devoted slave to kneel at her feet while she is reading a magazine. Her long legs are crossed and she is dangling a sexy pair of high heel mules on the nylon covered toes of her sexy high arched feet. Her slave is keeping a glas of lemonade in his hands serving as a human furniture. Lady Iveta commands her footslave to take off her shoes. Then she wants him to place a side table in front of the chair for resting her feet on. Lady Iveta is such a beautiful Lady and she really loves getting her feet worshipped so she orders her slave to take care of her nylon covered feet. While reading her slave is crawling on the floor kissing her feet, especially the soles and toes. Lady Iveta gives her slave not much attention. In between she allows him to smell the scent of her feet. She laughs at him while watching him smelling her sweaty feet with passion. Isn't it funny owning a devoted slave who loves to worship feet? Lady Iveta enjoys it! German language with English subtitles! 1920x1080 MP4.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:37 pm

My Little Dick Foot Bitch

You're so obsessed with my feet, and you just can't keep your fingers off that little dick of yours. Every time I show you my feet, you instantly become my foot bitch! You jerk that tiny little dick, uncontrollably, as I put my feet in your face & oil them up. It's so entertaining for me, imagining you sitting there jerking your pathetic little dick. I'll countdown, and when I tell you to cum, you're going to, because my feet own you and you are MY little dick foot bitch!

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:44 pm

Slave Visit - Outtake - Clean My Mortal Feet !

Ivyy

PreviousNext

Return to Foot Worship