[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Top Clips Foot Worship

Top Clips Foot Worship

Re: Top Clips Foot Worship

Postby Ivyy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:45 pm

Stay Weak for My Feet

Serving my feet is the very essence of your existence. Don't even try to deny how weak you get when you catch a glimpse of my perfectly polished toes. one look at them and you are on your knees begging to lick my soles clean. Now be a good boy and show me how obedient of a foot slave you are.. prove to me you have what it takes to be a truly dedicated footslave.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:45 pm

Perfect Feet Worship (iPhone)

Super Kinky foot worship session. Licking, kissing, smothering and sucking their feet is not enough, they like also to rub them on their pretty boobs and get more aroused.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:47 pm

Goddesses Kalypso & Gabriella - "Welcome back my friend!"

After using him 10 minutes as a human footstool, Goddesses Kalypso and Gabriella wants to have some fun with the footslave: They order him to pull his tongue out and They start to massage Their feet rubbing Their soles over his tongue, again and again, without mercy. The slave can not rest even one second, he must lick Their soles all the time. The slave is treated like an object, his face just a place to put Their feet to rest, his tongue just a tool for massage Their feet...

More Foot Worship Clips at:
Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Lady Gabriella - Dollars At My Feet - Foot Slave Training

Goddess Gabriella has a lot of fans around the world and a financial slave from USA just visited her. He paid a lot to be under the feet of Gabriella, but she can do whatever she wants with him for her fun. Gabriella calls him and commands him to worship her feet, having a great style, she loves to see how much her slave appreciates her feet. She gets more dominant and pushes him on the floor, taking control and at the end she lays back on the couch and orders some more foot worship, footslapping her slave when he is not so good!

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:56 pm

Alice And Lady Isabel - Breaking Up - Nail Painting On Face And Ignore

Princess Alice received a call from her girlfriend Isabel, she was furious as she broke up with her stupid boyfriend. Alice calmed her down and invited her to visit her, so they can speak about it and play with her slave to cheer her up. She never liked him anyway, Isabel is a Goddess and deserves just the best lovers and slaves!

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:58 pm

Miss Briana wants him to lick her dirty UGG boots

Footfetish Bitch Briana sits on her footslave and wants him to lick off the dirt of her UGGs BOOTS ... What a discusting job for a footslave, but a footslave has to do it!

More Foot Worship Clips at:
Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:59 pm

My Foot Girls Fun Studio for all of you gave you this clip that you dont wish to miss.Take a look...-Worshiping Soki's sexy feet

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Tue May 28, 2019 6:06 pm

Suck My Size 12 Double Wides! 3

You know what it's new? One awesome clip update from Foot Mode FF Foot Domination Studio. I promise, you will like it!

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:16 pm

Bratty Feet

I think it's time you tribute every single one of my sexy, bratty, powerful little toes as I dip them into your bank account whilst wrecking your mind.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Worship your Princess

Princess is proud of you. you're going to become addicted to sessioning with My feet..

Ivyy

PreviousNext

Return to Foot Worship