[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Spanking daily updates

Spanking daily updates

Re: Spanking daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Bonny & Vicky - Painful Story of Rival Girls (Full movie) - mov

A spanking love story. OTK spankings and punishment with paddle and cane. In this form, only C4S via (HD - 1280x720).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:13 pm

The Wild Side - WMV 1920x1080

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:50 pm

Breastfeeding in the house and punishment MP4 FULL HD 1080p

CLIP REQUEST: OUTFIT : Black leather keyhole driving gloves, black new leather black pants, breastfeeding bra, black leather jacket closed zip, black high heels, red hand nails, red lips, red foot nails, straight hair style. Russia language.
Then you return back and keep in your hand a thin belt that you will use to whipping his back very hard with the thin belt.
You asked with strict voice to put off his shirt , and stand up and show his bare back in order to punish him very very hard.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:51 pm

Schoolgirl Pussy and Thigh Spankings 320x240 wmv VERSION

Schoolgirl Pussy and Thigh Spankings

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:51 pm

Red Shorts, Redder Bottom, Part 2, Mf, MP4

Naughty little Ava Nyx has already had the seat of her skintight red shorts scalded with a hard spanking from real life Scene Daddy Tubaman, and now she bends over for an ass-scorching strapping to her tender, sore bottom.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:52 pm

Spank Fucking Makes A Good Submissive

I was naughty and Daddy Caught me masturbating with one of his toys. Daddy put me over the bench and started punishing me for a bit, he must have gotten turned on because the next thing I new he was using the vibrator on me. When he fucks me I beg for a creampie.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:53 pm

Daizy Learns Her Lesson - WMV

Daizy's behavior at cheer practice has been totally unacceptable. A few of the girls in the team are now refusing to practice alongside her after the cruel things and foul language she had used against them. So she is sent to the head coach's apartment on the school campus after he heard what had happened. She might be the best cheer girl in the squad but she needs to learn a lesson or face dismissal. Even as she is being scolded, the coach witnesses her bratty behavior and he is having none of it. He takes her over his lap for a good old fashioned, humiliating bare bottom spanking. She complains and continues to be sassy but eventually, after a sustained hard hand spanking, her bottom is sore and very swollen. Daizy learns her lesson at last and is more contrite. Afterward, she is told to get out of his sight, change out of that uniform she had disgraced and return home where she would have to answer to her parents too!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:30 pm

Sarah's Subspace Treat - FULL film - MOV

In this 40 min long play film, I get a real treat. I enter the room only to find my Dominant, Miss Bernadette and my Momma, Dana Specht. The three of us have never done a film together, so this was a real treat. This film crosses the boundry between pure spanking and BDSM and incorporates both together. I have a different relationship with each of these two women and wanted to explore the aspects of each on film. Each takes me through the various ways we play with Dana giving me the traditional over the knee spanking and Bernadette doing more of the play we do. Each lady sort of shows each the kind of play we get up to in our relationship. I get deep into subspace and of course get to experience all sorts of sensations between pain and pleasure. The end result is of course the amazing pleasure of multiple orgasms with my new vibrator.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:32 pm

StepDaddy Stern Discipline - Stevie gets Belt Whipped - 720p

Stevie has a stern step-daddy who takes every opportunity to correct her naughty bottom. His favorite thick belt is obediently brought to the bed where she is stretched out awaiting her punishment. The heavy leather crashes against her skin tight jeans shorts. Her pretty face contorts in pain as she whimpers under each lick of his belt. STEVIE ROSE, DADDYS GIRL, BELT WHIPPING, JEAN SHORTS, ROLEPLAY, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, TABOO, STEPDADDY

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:33 pm

A Spirited Spanking Part 1 - MOV

Stevie has been sent home in disgrace by Coach and suspended from the squad for a month. Her mother has been informed and is waiting for the bad little cheerleader to arrive home so she can properly confront the madam. In the Living Room, mom discusses the reason for her daughter's suspension. She knows... but she wants Stevie to tell her to her face. It's embarrassing for Stevie, who can barely get the words out... she had been drinking alcohol... and the very nature of sneaking spirits (disguised as water in a bottle) goes against the whole "spirit" of the cheerleading ethos. What if she had been too impaired to perform her routines or catch girls and so on? Not only this, but Stevie's grades at school have been slipping and the matter that she refused to divulge her liquor source would earn her a harder punishment with the bathbrush, waiting for her bare bottom. So Stevie knows the score, discipline at school leads to a spanking at home and this is meaner and more humiliating... being spanked without her sports panties protecting her modesty. Mother has seen it all before and scolds her further, as Stevie's bottom reddens beautifully in shame. For lying to her mom, Stevie receives numerous swats with the heavy wooden bathbrush that has her squirming and wriggling in pain. Mother will be watching her devious daughter far more closely in the future, which should be easier to start with as not only is Stevie suspended from the squad, she is grounded for the entire month too!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Spanking