[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Spanking daily updates

Spanking daily updates

Re: Spanking daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:32 pm

My House My Rules MOV

Meet Red Little who makes her first appearance on our website. She made some great films with our company and this first alongside a very wicked Zoe Page. Once you see this, you will want to see more of this young lady. Red is the new sister of Zoe, thanks to her mother marrying Zoe's 3 times divorced father. Red has made every effort to get along with her new sibling but Zoe hates any attention that her doting daddy might give to his new family. What's worse for Zoe is that Red is living in Zoe's home... and she makes this quite clear with a confrontational meeting telling her that it is her place so Red must live with Zoe's "My House My Rules" mantra. She threatens Red with all sorts of accidents around the house that she will be blamed for, making the new sister very unpopular unless she does exactly as she says. Zoe gives Red an example of how things will be from now on with a humiliating scolding before she spanks her new step-sibling. Red is in shock but doesn't want to appear bad in light of Zoe's blackmailing threats to her new father... so she does what Zoe says. This leads to a very embarrassing bare bottom spanking that gets Red's bottom living up to her name. It is followed by further humiliation as Zoe uses the hairbrush on Red's very sore backside as she continues to mock and ridicule the poor hapless girl! One wonders if the previous divorces were due, in part, to Zoe's appalling behavior making it uncomfortable for her previous new families... Red knows that she will need to steer clear of this mad psycho in the future. It's going to be hard living under the same roof... happy families, eh?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:35 pm

Macy's Spanking Introduction - WMV

We are so excited to bring a new face to the spanking video world. Macy Nikole makes her debut this week in an introduction spanking and short interview. We met her at Fetishcon and she was so excited to shoot for us and be spanked by me. An interview with Macy turns saucy when I indulge her in some of her wildest fantasies. Our talk turns from what her favorite parts about spankings are to some of her fantasies and how I can make them come true. Of course this involves getting a spanking from me. So I take this cutie over my lap and give her a nice warm up before I step it up to turning her cute bottom a lovely shade of crimson with my hand and two leather implements. I spread her legs so I can get a peek at her beautiful pussy which of course seems to be getting a bit excited.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:38 pm

Fae's Royal Punishment - MP4

Arielle is the cheer captain and as is the tradition at their school, it is an honor for the captain to stand unopposed for the position of Prom Queen. Fae, her leading cheer girl, has other ideas and has made it known that she wishes to be Prom Queen instead. This leads to a confrontation between the girls and Arielle is far from happy. She reminds Fae of the disrespect she has shown... no girl before has ever dared oppose a current captain. It is a rite of passage that Fae cares little for, believing she is far better suited and better looking. When she tells her captain, Arielle is furious and she quickly reminds the brat who has all the power. Fae will lose everything, the respect of the girls... and her real loss, being continually benched and forced off the squad. Of course, Arielle has something far more devious in mind. She has wanted to teach this uppity young lady a lesson and now the time has come with a good old fashioned spanking! She takes her over the table and spanks the leading cheer girl over her tight white shorts. They offer little protection as Arielle gleefully scolds, humiliates and shows Fae just who has the real power. To further prove her point, Fae loses the dignity and protection of her shorts when her bare exposed bottom is further spanked. That glorious bubble butt starts to turn a shameful red and you will see Arielle can hardly contain her delight. By now, poor Fae's apologies are not acepted until her captain and future Prom Queen decides when this little madam has properly learned her lesson. It's a royal dilemma that has been resolved by her majesty... or, as Arielle prefers, "She who must be obeyed". Quite!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:09 pm

Bad Girl Bedtime - Punishment Ritual Nude OTK - 720p

Casey knows she is in for a bad girl bedtime punishment, going to bed early in an effort to escape. Daddy pulls back the covers, sternly scolding her, ordering her out of bed to strip naked. Across his knee, she is exposed, barely concealing her arousal as she is spanked hard with his hand. Soaked with the humiliation , he will punish her naughty bottom and all three of her holes. CASEY CALVERT, DADDYS GIRL, NUDE DISCIPLINE, HUMILIATION, SPREAD, CUNT SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, ROLE PLAY

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:10 pm

Worried Sick - MP4

Dorothy was due back from school whole minutes ago and over-protective dad is worried sick. He is on the phone to the police when Dorothy finally arrives home with her friend Daizy in tow. They stopped to get snacks and missed the school bus. Unfortunately for Daizy, her dad also seems to be a worrier and has agreed to Mr Kennedy punishing his daughter alongside Dorothy. This means a good spanking for both girls and the hairbrush applied to their bottoms.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Jade - Double Game (Full movie - angle 2) - wmv

Painful spanking game with wooden spoon, paddle, horsewhip, cane and hand - bend over, OTK and doggy positions. Rectal temperature and suppository (HD - 1280x720).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Milking and spanking

Milking and spanking

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:12 pm

Spanked in front of the Class (SQ 1920x1080)

The new teacher is not joking when she says she's going to punish the ones who are not listening carefuly her lessons.So when one of her students is playing on his phone and not paying attention to what she's teaching,she decide to teach him a lesson and to show others what happens when they are not taking her serious.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:14 pm

Slut On The School Bus - MP4

Christy has taken a shine to the new school bus driver who, by the nature of he work, is unable to escape her advances. Matters have come to a head, so to speak and, having confided in his wife, a complaint has been made to the Headmaster. Mr Kennedy must now deal with an unprecedented disciplinary situation and try to protect the reputation of the school. This he feels will best be achieved by calling the little slut into his office and caning her bottom!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:15 pm

600+ Spanks Compilation - MP4

A little compilation video I made full of spanking! Spanking with my hands, spanking with a riding crop, even spanking with a feather duster while I wear a maid outfit! So much spanking! Watch my ass turn red and jiggle around while I smack it over and over! Includes spanking in the shower, with a riding crop, with a paddle, with a feather duster, while wearing crotchless panties, a thong, and culminates in a 6 minute long spankathon where I spank myself 200 times (released independently as the video Spankathon).

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Spanking