[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Spanking daily updates

Spanking daily updates

Re: Spanking daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:53 pm

Sneaky Sluts Spanked and Strapped - MP4 (Mobile)

Mom is out of ideas as she sits on the couch waiting for her daughter and her best friend to come home. They have not only broken the set curfew a little bit, but been out ALL night. They stumble in wearing very slutty clothing, looking worse for wear and still tipsy from drinking too much liquor. They got back near midday, 12 hours after their agreed time to return, Mother was frantic, what if they had been attacked or in hospital? They didn't answer their phones, she was very nearly ready to call the police! Sarah is shocked and doesn't think they did anything wrong as she states, "we are back at 11" - of course it was the wrong 11! Mom is not having the attitude or sass from these two little sluts, she is grateful they made it back but these 2 young madams need to learn a lesson. That lesson is learned over her lap for a good old fashioned hard hand and hair brush spanking. Sarah isn't even wearing any panties, so her bare bottom is soundly spanked. Both girls watch the other's spanking before they are bent over on the couch with their bare bottoms high in the air as Mother's mean leather strap teaches a final lesson in timekeeping, broken promises and communication! No doubt these girls will have plenty to think about when they sleep off their shennigans with very sore red bottoms.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:55 pm

Amie Checks In

For the first time in 4 years, Amie comes back for a spanking. To welcome her, she gets 10 swats with the paddle.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:57 pm

The Disobedient Daughter - MP4 1920x1080

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue May 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Ava and Lily vs The Principal, Part 15, Mff, MP4

Naughty sisters Ava Nyx and Lily Swan have had a very hard day at school. Between them, they have been spanked FOURTEEN times and now they are in for more!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue May 07, 2019 4:25 pm

Dressed for Her Spanking - Part Two - 1080p

What follows in Harley sizzling hot sensual spanking are two more strapping with two more straps. As if that weren't enough, Chelsea pushes Harely's limits with a caning! Harley gets all she wanted and more. Mmmm!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue May 07, 2019 4:27 pm

A Date with the Lash - Playtime for Chrissy - 720p

Chrissy looks forward to a date night of erotic pain and pleasure. Led to the bedroom, her dress is soon on the floor, leaving her standing in pretty black lingerie and heels. Climbing happily over the punishment bench to receive the discipline and attention she has craved. The whip whistles through the air, softly biting her skin. The burn of the lash sears into her flesh, building intensity. Gasping as the whip falls harder… CHRISSY MARIE, WHIPPING, LINGERIE, EROTIC, DOMESTIC, FANTASY, BDSM, WHIP WELTS

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue May 07, 2019 4:29 pm

I Will Never Steal Again - MOV

Sarah is unbelievable, she has taken stealing from a hotel room way too far. Not only has she packed a few towels in her luggage, but she has taken the un-used toilet paper, a pillow, and the Holy Bible. It's all very silly and she just wants to see what she can get away with. However, mommy confronts her and is really upset when she discovers Sarah's ridiculous attempt at taking hotel property. After some pointless arguing on Sarah's part, mom is so furious with her that she takes her naughty daughter over her lap for a hard hand spanking. Sarah still thinks that the whole thing was one big joke and doesn't appear to be learning her lesson. So down come her panties and the spankings get harder and meaner. Sarah's attitude is still poor so mommy uses the hairbrush, Sarah's most hated implement. Mommy even makes her daughter fetch the hairbrush to give to her mother, being told to ask her for a hairbrush spanking. How embarrassing! Now Sarah finally learns her lesson as her cheeks turn red with the painful punishment. It's going to be a long, uncomfortable trip back home with a throbbing sore bottom!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue May 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Ivy Interview

"Hi. I'm Ivy. I've done some modeling before, but nothing like this!" From the Interviewer: Ivy is a pretty, feisty, Texas brunette who is a court reporter. Hear Ivy talk about being spanked by her mom with a belt, a switch and a metal rattail comb. She also discusses a birthday paddling she got at school from a teacher she had a crush on. Ivy then lowers her jeans and gets spanked on her pretty pink panties, then on her bare bottom. We think you'll really like Ivy!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri May 10, 2019 4:22 pm

Domestic Spending - MP4

Her husband has just learned that she has been spending too much money on shopping. He gives her the thrashing she deserves on her bare bottom. She then has the paddle applied as well, leaving her bottom bright red.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri May 10, 2019 4:23 pm

Spank Me Till I Pee Daddy

Daddy was having fun with me in front of our friends. I love to be spanked but Daddy Knew I needed to pee. I was so Happy to play with Daddy I guess I just forgot to pee before. I loved daddy spanking and using the crop on me so much that I peed all over the floor as he played with me!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Spanking