[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Smoking Top Clips

Smoking Top Clips

Re: Smoking Top Clips

Postby Ivyy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:41 pm

I can't believe I did it! ~ Sweet Maria

I can't believe I did it... + first cigarette in two fucking weeks! x

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:42 pm

Chain Smoking In Pink Lace

Sometimes you just want to watch a hot, blonde MILF smoke a couple of VS120's back to back. you get that today. Sultry, sensual, seductive chain smoking to satisfy your smoking fetish. I know you're a man of many tastes so, you'll I know that you'll enjoy the shiny lips, long fingernails, lace kimono and the sexy bra full of big MILF titties that make such nice cleavage to distract you. Of course, I'll blow smoke in your face as part of My seduction without words. Will you be able to stroke through two cigarettes, even without instructions? I doubt it.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:43 pm

Teleelas casual afternoon smoke and tease

Teleela gets home from shopping and fancies a quick 15 minute chill before she spots you watching her, she wants to tease you and jerk you off whilst enjoying her smoke.

More SMoking Clips at:
Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:11 pm

Kim's Deep and Dangerous Inhales

Double pumps, triple pumps followed by inhales that last forever. We are also treated to long stream exhales and nose exhales. Filmed from a side on closeup and a right at you angle. A solid breathtaking performance.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Classy Ashiana's Long Cig Holders

Talking about when I first did a double and triple pumps, how I feel to be the sexiest woman in the world, and how felt when I first use a holder.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Relaxed Parliament

Annie enjoys a white filter Parliament 100 while relaxing and showing off her hot cleavage. Snap inhales abound, french inhales too, and those simultaneous nose/streams are in effect. Watch out for those long pointy fingernails though - they're lethal.

More Smoking Clips at:
Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:57 pm

Mixed Exhalesone great clip of smoking girl from Abbie Cat Fetish Studio

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Tue May 28, 2019 6:03 pm

Coughing butts onto bed ~ Smoking Monroe

This clip is so hot, so seductive, alluring, and powerful.You need to have it so take a peek ...Clip from Smoking Monroe Studio for you..

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:14 pm

Inez in Red 2

Inez, model, actress and real life heavy smoker smokes in this clip in 2 hot scenes.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 pm

Leather and black lungs (low resolution) ~ Sweet Maria

Stroke it for Maria's sweet smoke and cum for her black, tar filled lungs!

Ivyy

PreviousNext

Return to Smoking