[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Smoking category daily updates

Smoking category daily updates

Re: Smoking category daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:34 pm

Spurs and Smoke (WMV)

A classic clip, remastered. This is a vintage clip of me walking in FULL LEATHER outfit, boots and gloves, enjoying a cigarette whilst I show you my outfit. A classic for SMOKING and LEATHER fans.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:34 pm

Brutal kicking HD MP4

The slave is cuffed and his chains are handing from the ceiling, so when Mistress Anastasia and Anette kicks him between his legs, he screams and collapses, hanging by his arms. Both girls love the scene, so they continue the brutal kicking.
Features: ballbusting, cbt, kicking, smoking, sisters, female domination

HD MP4, 1280x720, 16:9

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:36 pm

Dirty Talking Stepmother Finds My Cum In Her Panties ( PART 1 ) HD

I'm just sitting on the couch minding my own business when my stepmother comes charging out of her bedroom. She's got a pair of her panties in her hand and suddenly I know what's coming. Jade has discovered that I've been using her panties to jack off with. She must have been getting ready to go out because she's wearing a black dress and gloves. She's smoking one of her long white cigarettes VS 120 mm cigarettes and just the sight of her is about to make me cum. Jade tells me that she is sick of this and wants it over with. All my spying on her and shooting my goo on her clothes. She says that the only way to get it out of my system is to fuck me and she tells me to follow her to her bedroom. I'm a little stunned but I do as Jade told me to. When I open the bedroom door, my stepmother is standing there totally nude except for her black gloves and high heel shoes. Jade lights up another cigarette and goes onto the bed. She spreads herself on the bed and lets me get a good look at her naked body. She starts talking nasty to me and says she might want me to bring my friends over to fuck her too. Jade can see how nervous I am, and I think it's turning her on. My stepmother tells me to take out my cock because she wants to see it. Again, I do as I'm told but I'm so nervous that it won't seem to get hard. Jade giggles like she knew this was going to happen. she tells me that my cock is small and puny and that she thought she was going to fuck a real man in here. I'm so embarrassed but Jade just sighs and starts to masturbate while looking at my cock. After she has her orgasm, she tells me to get the fuck out of her bedroom. Oh yeah, on another occasion I recorded her doing a strip tease for me…just to torture me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:54 pm

megan smoking vgs 120 wmv

Megan is smoking a vgs 120 out of a ring cigarette holder shes new to the fetish and gets interrupted by a phone call but her sexy curves make up for it

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:56 pm

Redhead Mistress Seductive Smoking FHD

Hot Smoking Fetish.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:56 pm

Webcam: Purple Hair Black Glasses Red Label 100 Smoking 2-23-20

Black eyeglasses and purple hair, and a long cork filter Red Label 100, strong and heavy as it pummels her lungs. Candid webcam clip (no audio)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:57 pm

Sunshine Smoke

Smoking a cigarette and basking in the sun.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:58 pm

New addiction, new morning habits (mp4 version)

Custom Clip:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:43 pm

Bare Chest Coughing 720p

Sitting topless to show off my upper chest (no breasts of course) while I cough. I chain smoke 2 Newports as well as smoke a pipe to get those coughing fits going. Watch my chest as I smoke and cough.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:45 pm

Lorraine's Joyous Naked Smoker

Lorraine ( aka Tall Goddess ) stretches out her 6 foot body in her chair and enjoys a relaxed smoke. She's not wearing any clothes, thank you very much, and the eye candy is sweet indeed!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Smoking