[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Smoking category daily updates

Smoking category daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:17 pm

lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Smoking category daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Abbie - Smoking With My Feet! (MP4 FULL HD)

This is a custom clip. Im smoking 100s Red Marlboro with my sexy feet, holding it between my toes! Blowing strong smoke, red toenails, close-up!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:08 pm

brandilynnm142013

sissy brandilynn training smoke slut instructions, get off

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:08 pm

Massager used by Anette 4K MP4

Mistress Anette is naked on the sofa, her legs are slightly apart, her feet are on the footrest. She is smoking and having a nice quiet time, but something is missing. As she turns her hitachi massager on, she knows what she missed.
Features: smoking, fetish, barefoot, naked, hitachi, masturbation, orgasm

4K UHD, 3840x2160, 16:9

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Liz French Inhales Smoking 3

More from Liz. French Inhales deluxe. Smokes a cork

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Quick Smoke by the Fireplace with Monica

Monica Sweetheart sits by her fireplace and lights up a fresh cigarette for a quick smoke.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:23 pm

OPEN YOUR MOUTH (WMV) HD 1080p

..You know that you are good for only one thing..

Come here and get ready. On your knees with mouth open. That's good. It's time to be my ashtrayand let me enjoy my smoke break. Open your mouth. Good. Now you know what you have to do. Just sit quiet and keep your mouth open. I want you to eat the ashes when i`m done.

..the only way I can use you, is being my ashtray...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Heather Plays Full DVD Clips4Sale Version

Here's the CLIPS version of the full DVD, "Heather Plays". Starring: Heather Ferrari. Our hot and big-boobed redhead decided to actually drop her stage name and use her REAL-LIFE name, Heather Ferrari! Pretty cool and ballsy! To answer the questions we are SURE to get, YES, her ACTUAL last name IS Ferrari and NO, she is NOT related to the Ferrari you are probably thinking of! LOL Well, here Heather smokes a thin cigar while she masturbates and talks really dirty for the camera. This DVD includes 4 different angles of her smoking and masturbating her pretty pussy and clit to a full orgasm! Runs Approx. 1 hour. Live audio. Rated XXX. MOV format.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Mocca All PVC

Mocca's smoking style is so hot---how she holds, drags and her various exhales. In this shoot she wears PVC corset, long PVC gloves, PVC tights and stilleto heels, with black lipstick. Mocca's story: "I started to smoke when I was 14 years old. No one taught me, I just want to try it because my friends are smoking too. My family didn't know that i smoke but one day when I got home from school my mom noticed the smell when I hugged her . At first she was disappointed but she said she loves me and what makes me happy is OK with her. One day when she's having a coffee and cigarettes at the table mom was watching me smoking after a while I ask her,."Mom are you OK? would you like to try smoking? it's really good while having coffee, Come and join me". Her mom sit beside her and check out her cigarettes. She asked what's the taste like?so I gave her a cigarette. She was coughing at first but then after she was enjoying the cigarettes. Now we have a lot of time smoking together, specially in the morning and after eating or watching TV.I was so happy that I influenced my mom and now we are both happy every time we smoke. I smoke more than one pack a day because I cigarettes with mom. Smoking makes me happy and relaxed and no one can stop me"

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:26 pm

The Goddess is smoking a cigar

Easily the goddess sitting on the chair. The Sissyzofe cleans the rooms. This is a good time to treat yourself to a cigar. The maid brings the lady a cigar. In divine comfortable pose enjoys the mistress her cigar.

Bequem sitzt Lady Blackdiamoond auf dem Sessel, während ihre Sissyzofe das Zimmer putzt. Das ist eine gute Zeit um sich eine Zigarre zu gönnen. Also muss ihre Zofe der Herrin eine Zigarre bringen. In göttlicher bequemer Pose genießt unsere Lady ihre Zigarre.

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Smoking