[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Smoking category daily updates

Smoking category daily updates

Re: Smoking category daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:46 pm

Daughter Knows How To Get Over On Dad ( TEASER ) HD

Jack is at his computer looking over his account with his stepdaughter Anna. He's hacked off because Anna is over drawn again and doesn't seem to be learning how to manage her money. Anna has her stepfather wrapped around her little finger. She plays stupid and coy but she's actually neither. She knows her stepfather desires her and her little nubile body. She reaches over and takes a drag of her father’s cigarette. and she shows her father the new panties she bought with some of the money she withdrew. She pulls her panties down and lays back on the bed where she invites her stepfather to eat some 18 yr old bald pussy. Jack almost dives into her hot little cunt with his tongue. Anna smokes his cigarette and moans with the pleasure her pussy is getting from her step dad’s tongue. Anna sits up and sucks her father's hard cock, blowing smoke on it while looking into his eyes. Now Jack pushes his daughter back on the bed and penetrates her wet warm pussy with all 7 inches of his cock. He makes Anna smoke while he fucks the little bitch and soon blows his load all over her belly and tits.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:47 pm

Challenging you [1080p, mp4]

You love when I smoke strong cigarettes for you don't you? The stronger the better! Teasing you with my deep inhales as I'm sucking from my Colts cigarillo, so densely packed, so flavorful. Don't you love the way I look with it between my red glossy lips? You couldn't imagine someone as tiny as me being able to absorb so much, so deeply. Could you? Would you dare doing for me?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:48 pm

Smoking And Answering Smoking Related Questions

Here I am smoking a big fat molboro gold cigarette, taking deep inhales with my chest rising and falling as I answer some questions sent in for me. Some questions I answer are:
Can you take a deep inhale, hold it in your lungs for 10 seconds then exhale through your nose?
What's your favourite part of smoking?
How many do you smoke a day?
Describe the feelings and sensations of smoking

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:07 pm

Kara Carter has a sexy smoking treat waiting for you smoking Marlboro Red's HD

I'd love to continue the script story line of finding Kara Carter and now we are dating. She loves to smoke for me and teases me regularly and recently I surprised her with a holiday to have some sexy fun in the sun. This second clips runs on from the first clip, which is called 'Kara shows you how grateful she is that you have taken her on holiday smoking Marlboro Gold'. For the second video, we've spent our days enjoying the holiday with lots of sexy fun, touring the beautiful country. It's the last night. It's sunset and you've told me you're going to the bathroom to get more comfortable as you've got a surprise. There's a really nice soft glow to the room. You come out in lingerie and open toed heels softly clicking on the floor, you come out with a satin slip on and your favourite lingerie that you've been saving for this special day. If there's a lovely sunset I'd love that light as the source, if not then natural light in the morning should be soft enough. Accented smoke, showing off Kara's amazing figure as shes dressed to the nines to make our last night and many more to come, one to never forget. Promises of sensual fun and teasing to get me worked up. Smoking Marlboro Red's please. (Custom video)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:07 pm

Smoking and feet tease

I'm smoking outside and teasing the camera with my feet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:08 pm

SMOKING BLOWJOB AND FUCK

I am so horny and masturbating while I chain smoke. Then I notice you watching me! WTF? But ok, come over and see how I get myself a nice orgasm. But I want more. I need dick! Get it out and let me jerk and suck you off with my sexy red lips and creamy smoke! Oh, your cock is so big and stiff, now fuck me with that tool till I cum!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:09 pm

50- And 5-Months Pregnant, Bridgett Lee Fucks Again (PART 1) HD

Bridget is home alone. She's been studying a book on giving birth and when she started to touch the same areas on her body that were illustrated in the book, she made herself very horny. She got out her rabbit vibrator, lites a VS 120 mm cigarette and started to go to work on her wet pussy. Her son who is from Sweden is standing in the doorway watching his mom smoke and masturbate. Bridget is his biological mother, but she and his father divorced when he was two and he went to Sweden to live with his father. Sven came back to the USA to visit his mom and look for a job 6 months ago. One thing led to another and now Bridget is pregnant with his baby. When Bridget sees him in the doorway, she calls him over to her. It isn't long before Bridget has his pants off and is sucking his cock. They fuck in several positions with Sven delivering a huge cream pie into Bridget's hot wet pussy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:10 pm

Yanny Blonde Slim Close-Up 19

Gorgeous bloncd Yanny smokes a slim all-white in great close-ups. Lovely sight!

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Smoking