[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Gay blowjobs - daily updates

Gay blowjobs - daily updates

Re: Gay blowjobs - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:06 pm

Dillon Pleads for Permission - Standard Def

I tied Dillon spread eagle to the bed and licked, sucked and stroked his sensitive body until he was trembling breathlessly, pleading with me to let him cum. I told him I would tickle him as punishment if he came without my OK, he's extremely tickling and hates it. I held on for almost an hour, pleading and struggling to hold on, until I finally decided to let him cum in an intense orgasm, splattering his load on the wall behind him. But then I sadistically tickled him anyway, pure torment for him. I've been in a tickling mood lately.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:12 pm

You NEED Cock !

Your mouth start watering when I start talking about sucking cock. You know that that's not a fantasy anymore. All you can think abut is how bad you want to suck cock, how bad you want to be used by men. Since you've sucked your first cock you can't help yourself not to think about it. You still feel that hot salty load going down your throat, you still think about the great time you had. You are gay and you NEED cock ! Listen to your goddess while you sink deeper and deeper into your dirty fantasies.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:13 pm

Suck Puppy II

Picking up where #1 left off Dean Rodny, cock-sucker extraordinaire, is given the honor of swallowing two more humongous cocks. He has no problem taking these babies to the root and demonstrating, yet again, that when it comes to the art of fellatio, he RULES! First he services Chip Grant after a long day at work. Dean is so hungry for that big sweaty dick he starts swallowing it before Chip can change out of his work clothes. Then super sexy skater punk Josh Tager unfurls his beefy member and slides it down Dean's open throat. Hot guys, big hard dick and Dean's hungry mouth make this a cock sucking classic. Starring Josh Tager, Chip Grant and Dean Rodny. 80min, #200

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:13 pm

Twink friend blowjobs me in a hotel room

A little trip with my younger friend to a pretty city few hundreds kilometers away from home. It was morning in the hotel room when I asked him nicely If he can take care of my morning wood. I was very horny, didn't masturbate for few days. Firstly, he was sucking me on the bed, then he took of his shorts and exposed he is hard too, so I asked him to kneel on the floor for a better view. But It wasn't for long. I was coming so we moved on the bed again and he finished his work!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:14 pm

Dom Jakob Wants You To Suck It

AUDIO: DOM JAKOB - Dominant Alpha Male Master Jakob teaches you how to be a dedicated cock sucking slut with vivid detailed instructions.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:14 pm

New Cocktober Str8ThugMaster 10-22-2018 suck that dick faggot

I tell slave to see how he can suck dick with a yellow mask on. I can tell he wants my dick bad today. I verbally humiliate him while he sucks my big cock. The mouthy hole in the mask aint big enough for my dick so slave pulls it off and sucks and sucks and sucks... finially getting the mouthful the mouthfull he worked for... lucky bitch.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:01 am

You NEED Cock !

Your mouth start watering when I start talking about sucking cock. You know that that's not a fantasy anymore. All you can think abut is how bad you want to suck cock, how bad you want to be used by men. Since you've sucked your first cock you can't help yourself not to think about it. You still feel that hot salty load going down your throat, you still think about the great time you had. You are gay and you NEED cock ! Listen to your goddess while you sink deeper and deeper into your dirty fantasies.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:01 am

Suck and Fuck

Damion and Ghost Wolf are supposed to be cleaning windows, but as soon as GW gets up on that ladder, and his ass and crotch are at Damion's face level, then fuck the work, these guys go at it. Damion can't restrain himself and starts eating GW's scrumptious ass through his tight, faded jeans. Then he takes GW's beefy cock down his throat and blows him through the rungs of the ladder. Soon they take it inside where GW PLOWS Damion's quivering hole, but only after making him eat out his ass, worship his barefeet and suck his dick some more. These guys are fucking hot, and this video is just what it says it is, plus some heavy rimming and ass worship! Starring Ghost Wolf and Damion. 80min, #201

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:02 am

Twink friend blowjobs me in a hotel room

A little trip with my younger friend to a pretty city few hundreds kilometers away from home. It was morning in the hotel room when I asked him nicely If he can take care of my morning wood. I was very horny, didn't masturbate for few days. Firstly, he was sucking me on the bed, then he took of his shorts and exposed he is hard too, so I asked him to kneel on the floor for a better view. But It wasn't for long. I was coming so we moved on the bed again and he finished his work!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:02 am

Dom Jakob Wants You To Suck It

AUDIO: DOM JAKOB - Dominant Alpha Male Master Jakob teaches you how to be a dedicated cock sucking slut with vivid detailed instructions.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Gay blowjobs