[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Gay blowjobs - daily updates

Gay blowjobs - daily updates

Re: Gay blowjobs - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:24 am

Young friend gives me a blowjob

On the first plan we have those big eyes and soft lips. In the background we have worn, white ankle socks and sexy ass. It's hard to don't cum too early watching this guy licking and sucking my uncut dick. He is shy but he made a really good job looking straight to the camera. While you're watching this film you can feel like he is doing it to you! Another pleasure he did to me. I'm always enjoying those blowjobs not even less then fucking his tight ass!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:02 am

Atlas Licked Off - Standard Def

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:02 am

Suck Puppy

"I've never met a cock I couldn't easily and greedily deep throat" Dean Rodny. Dean demonstrates his oral talents in two excellent cock sucking scenes. First he tackles girth, relaxing his throat and swallowing Andrew Christian's long, fat cock. Andrew takes full advantage of Dean's abilities, mounting his head and going for a deep, hard ride. Then he leans back and lets Dean slide up and down on it, getting it harder and harder until it shoots a thick, gooey load. Then Dean submits to Steve's aggressive, nasty attitude and rock hard dick. With lots of verbal coaxing Steve pumps Dean's lips, grabbing him by the ears and pounding his suck-puppy face until he shoots a huge, manly load. Starring Andrew Christian, Steve James and Dean Rodny. 70min, #183

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:03 am

Bareback Compilation MP4

I forgot to add the MP4 version of this clip so here it is!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:03 am

Lil 18-year-Old Twink Cocksucker - Jessie Russel - Richard Lennox - Manpuppy - MP4 HD

Daddy needs his cock sucked. Richard commands his slave, 18 year old Jessie Russel, to come get to work. "You're a good lil cock whore, aren't you?" he says condescendingly, slapping Jessie on the cheek a little. "Get to work, you filthy little whore." "Yes, sir," the twink answers, and begins licking and rubbing Richard's big dick through his red mesh underwear. "Pull it out, slut." Jessie eagerly wraps his lips around the daddy dick and deepthroats it to the hilt. Richard grabs him by the hair and face fucks him, the 18 year old gurgling in the back of his throat, but not giving up. Daddy gives his cock whore a cum facial that puts his eye out. "Go clean up," he says, smacking Jessie on the side of the head. "You disgust me."

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:04 am

Young friend gives me a blowjob

On the first plan we have those big eyes and soft lips. In the background we have worn, white ankle socks and sexy ass. It's hard to don't cum too early watching this guy licking and sucking my uncut dick. He is shy but he made a really good job looking straight to the camera. While you're watching this film you can feel like he is doing it to you! Another pleasure he did to me. I'm always enjoying those blowjobs not even less then fucking his tight ass!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:03 pm

Twink friend blowjobs me in a hotel room

A little trip with my younger friend to a pretty city few hundreds kilometers away from home. It was morning in the hotel room when I asked him nicely If he can take care of my morning wood. I was very horny, didn't masturbate for few days. Firstly, he was sucking me on the bed, then he took of his shorts and exposed he is hard too, so I asked him to kneel on the floor for a better view. But It wasn't for long. I was coming so we moved on the bed again and he finished his work!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Dom Jakob Wants You To Suck It

AUDIO: DOM JAKOB - Dominant Alpha Male Master Jakob teaches you how to be a dedicated cock sucking slut with vivid detailed instructions.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:05 pm

New Cocktober Str8ThugMaster 10-22-2018 suck that dick faggot

I tell slave to see how he can suck dick with a yellow mask on. I can tell he wants my dick bad today. I verbally humiliate him while he sucks my big cock. The mouthy hole in the mask aint big enough for my dick so slave pulls it off and sucks and sucks and sucks... finially getting the mouthful the mouthfull he worked for... lucky bitch.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Lick It for Me ! mp4 SD

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Gay blowjobs