[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Gay BDSM daily updates

Gay BDSM daily updates

Gay BDSM daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:35 am

Gay BDSM daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Gay BDSM daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:38 am

51 SM SERIES - Heavy weight for balls

Another lesson started. The topic is cock and balls training. The master used his slave hard and training was very intesive. A hammer massage, electro, dumbbell weights, chain or one special metal equipment. A full hardcore action with master´s pleasure. Enjoy this action !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:39 am

My Bitch - Part 1 - Standard Def

This is not a masked episode, just me taking advantage of a straight guys situation. Poor Kevin has been pestering me for more work, in trouble financially and in desperate need of cash. I could do anything I wanted to him. So I tied him, gagged him and rip stripped him. I took my time to prolong his fear and anxiety, knowing what was going to happen to him. But a big surprise was in store for both of us. When I ripped open his briefs, his cock was rock hard.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:39 am

Now I'll MAKE you take it!

Bound sub husband serves his verbal master

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:40 am

Tickle Studs

Two buffed muscle studs are taken to their very ticklish limits after regaining consciousness tightly confined in Tony's wicked tickle rack! Firstly Steve thrashes out of control as Tony's maniacal fingers probe the most sensitive regions of his muscular bod, from his tender arm pits to his hyper ticklish bare soles. Then Duke Tyler freaks, laughing out of control as Tony pokes and prods, tickling him to the point of insanity. This is a full body muscle/tickle fest that's going to drive anybody into tickling crazy! Starring Duke Tyler, Steve James and TonyT. 80 min, #179

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:40 am

A Tranny's Tight Ass and Wide Mouth! - Part 3 (Faster Download)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:19 am

51 SM SERIES - Heavy weight for balls

Another lesson started. The topic is cock and balls training. The master used his slave hard and training was very intesive. A hammer massage, electro, dumbbell weights, chain or one special metal equipment. A full hardcore action with master´s pleasure. Enjoy this action !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:20 am

My Bitch - Part 1 - Standard Def

This is not a masked episode, just me taking advantage of a straight guys situation. Poor Kevin has been pestering me for more work, in trouble financially and in desperate need of cash. I could do anything I wanted to him. So I tied him, gagged him and rip stripped him. I took my time to prolong his fear and anxiety, knowing what was going to happen to him. But a big surprise was in store for both of us. When I ripped open his briefs, his cock was rock hard.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:20 am

Now I'll MAKE you take it!

Bound sub husband serves his verbal master

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:21 am

Tickle Studs

Two buffed muscle studs are taken to their very ticklish limits after regaining consciousness tightly confined in Tony's wicked tickle rack! Firstly Steve thrashes out of control as Tony's maniacal fingers probe the most sensitive regions of his muscular bod, from his tender arm pits to his hyper ticklish bare soles. Then Duke Tyler freaks, laughing out of control as Tony pokes and prods, tickling him to the point of insanity. This is a full body muscle/tickle fest that's going to drive anybody into tickling crazy! Starring Duke Tyler, Steve James and TonyT. 80 min, #179

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Gay BDSM