[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:09 am

Daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 pm

Stinging Valeria. She pisses in a new elegant women's jumpsuit

Valeria has a long phone conversation, she has a very important thing. She has already gathered on business and dressed a new jumpsuit. During his conversation, Valeria inadvertently pee in her suit. What a shame, now she needs to look for other clothes)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 pm

Tena slip maxi wetlook SD

I’m having some relaxation time in the bathroom. I’m wearing a very slinky blue cami-dress in the bathroom, along with a beautiful Tena Slip Maxi, and am preparing to get into the shower. I run the water so it’s nice and hot, and suddenly a very cheeky idea comes to me. Why don’t I leave the dress as I wash myself…and my Tena Slip Maxi too?! I step into the shower cubicle, letting all the thoughts of the day melt away as I hold the shower head and apply the powerful jet of water to different parts of my body. The dress is soaked immediately, and changes colour, turning into a nice deep hue. The material feels lovely and smooth against my wet skin, almost as good as the Tena that is strapped around my bare bum. The dress wasn’t loose before, but now that it is wet through, it clings to me like glue, hugging my curves and leaving little to the imagination. As for my Tena Slip Maxi, well…is it just me, or do they feel so much more comfortable when they are soaking wet ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:34 pm

Wet - Part 2 HD

“Wet” is a custom video starring Rachel and Jena in several scenarios that involve them getting completely soaking wet in their clothes. There is a card game outside that has the loser covered in cold water, girls standing fully dressed in the shower soaking wet, clothes modeling different colored shirts in the shower to see what looks better wet, and even an art project that has the girls somber standing in the shower soaking wet. A true wet look classic!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:35 pm

You can relax pretty well WMV (1280x720) HD

I think you can relax pretty well watching me wash my gorgeous hair. A lot of sticky, hissing foam and a pleasant, delicious smell of shampoo give me, and I am sure you, too, a special sexual mood. I will comb my hair using a special comb and a large amount of shampoo, and then apply a hair mask and comb it again with a comb, cutting my hair into even strips and pushing out the hidden foam from it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:35 pm

The Interrogation (wmv-hd)

A classic clip remastered & reposted at a reduced price
starring Candle Boxxx & Dixie Comet

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:21 am

Stinging Valeria. She pisses in a new elegant women's jumpsuit

Valeria has a long phone conversation, she has a very important thing. She has already gathered on business and dressed a new jumpsuit. During his conversation, Valeria inadvertently pee in her suit. What a shame, now she needs to look for other clothes)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:22 am

Tena slip maxi wetlook SD

I’m having some relaxation time in the bathroom. I’m wearing a very slinky blue cami-dress in the bathroom, along with a beautiful Tena Slip Maxi, and am preparing to get into the shower. I run the water so it’s nice and hot, and suddenly a very cheeky idea comes to me. Why don’t I leave the dress as I wash myself…and my Tena Slip Maxi too?! I step into the shower cubicle, letting all the thoughts of the day melt away as I hold the shower head and apply the powerful jet of water to different parts of my body. The dress is soaked immediately, and changes colour, turning into a nice deep hue. The material feels lovely and smooth against my wet skin, almost as good as the Tena that is strapped around my bare bum. The dress wasn’t loose before, but now that it is wet through, it clings to me like glue, hugging my curves and leaving little to the imagination. As for my Tena Slip Maxi, well…is it just me, or do they feel so much more comfortable when they are soaking wet ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:22 am

Wet - Part 2 HD

“Wet” is a custom video starring Rachel and Jena in several scenarios that involve them getting completely soaking wet in their clothes. There is a card game outside that has the loser covered in cold water, girls standing fully dressed in the shower soaking wet, clothes modeling different colored shirts in the shower to see what looks better wet, and even an art project that has the girls somber standing in the shower soaking wet. A true wet look classic!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:23 am

You can relax pretty well WMV (1280x720) HD

I think you can relax pretty well watching me wash my gorgeous hair. A lot of sticky, hissing foam and a pleasant, delicious smell of shampoo give me, and I am sure you, too, a special sexual mood. I will comb my hair using a special comb and a large amount of shampoo, and then apply a hair mask and comb it again with a comb, cutting my hair into even strips and pushing out the hidden foam from it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Wet look