[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Your Ex Girlfriends New Man Shrunk You As A Gift (mp4)

Jordan has brought his girlfriend Katarina very special present, you. You were not a very good boyfriend to her in the past and so he shrunk you down and put you in a box to give her as a gift. She is so happy and excited to see you all shrunk and helpless. She picks you up in the palm of her hand and then flicks you, tossing to the floor. Her and Jordan tease you with their giant feet stomping around nearly crushing you. You try to beg for forgiveness but she just teases you that she's going to eat you and then drops you again to the floor. She picks you up again and stripped off your pants to laugh at how tiny your dick has become. Then Jordan whips his out to compare. She grabs you and begins hitting you in the head with her new boyfriends giant cock. As they plot how to get rid of you you spot Katarina's phone on the floor and try to call for help. Jordan flips the phone over and now it's too heavy for you to flip back. Then he picks you up dangles you in front of is mouth and drops in. (Interested in commissioning a custom clip? Emails today.) *rereleased clip*

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Your Caught Shrunken Spying On Krissy Koven, Megan Jones & Sorceress Morgana(1080HD)

You thought your date with Krissy Koven went well. You shrunk down to spy on her with her friends Megan Jones and Sorceress Morgana. The girls come home complaining its to hot to be outside and you sneak around trying to get a better look. As you climb up their legs they swat you off carelessly mistaking you for a bug. The girls take a closer look and realize you are a tiny human and recognize you. The girls are mad you were spying on them and gang up on you. You try to run as they threaten to step on you or squash you with their shoes but you are to tiny to escape their abuse. They laugh at you and kick you around and poke you. They order you to worship their feet and you are powerless to say no. Finally the girls are done toying with you and Krissy Koven lifts you up to give you the kiss good night you never got on your date. Unfortunately for you its the las kiss you will ever get as you slide past her lips and teeth down her tongue and into her throat. (Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Megan, Morgana or Krissy? Email us today.)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Ken on shoulders walk then run./

Ken on shoulders walk then run on spot make noise on floor with shoes.SAY DO THE ENTIRE CLIP IN RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ——————laugh a lot and move sexy at end of clip same view as. Photo IMPORTANT MAKE NOISE AND SPEAK RUSSIAN GIANTESS VIEW LIKE PHOTO .

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Karly in Princess Of Giants

The giantess is the princess of giants and one day she just want to have some fun with little people so she invites the king(wish) of small people to her place. When she showed up she watched all those pathetic things from above. She step the place around the king and the guards were trying to fight her. She just stepped on some guards and twist her ankle. She is not happy these little people challenging her so she picks the king up and waving in front of the guards and put him inside her panty just to show their king is only a toy to her. Then she takes her shoes off, and start to tease little people by her toes, then crush them with it. One little man try to run she crushed him by one step just to show how helpless these people are. The she crushed some people by her finger like ants, squashed them between her finger, dropping them from her height and finish them with her feet. Then there are only royal family left, she took the princess and compare and humiliate her with her nipple, ass and toes and tells her what a true woman is about. Then she takes the king out of her panty and place him on floor and hold his son and daughter by each hand and tells him to pick one. She keeps mocking them and pretending to use her finger to end their lives. the king pick his son and she put his daughter in her mouth plays her then swallow her. Then she put his son into her shoe and wear it and claim if his son hide between her toes he will live then crush the king.

- This has no FX, Just some low background music, and Reverb for her voice

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:06 pm

giantess Titty play wmv

Seeing is believing. Available in mp4. Check mo4 version for full description.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:06 pm

GGHD076 Special Movie Collection HD #02

German Giantess - two pov movies

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:42 pm

UpClose & Personal with Giantess Kaylaa - wmv HD

Hmm...I know how much you guys smell and taste delicious but I think I've found a new way to torture you. Since you seem to be so amazed by my huge giant boobs, I will shove you in there and squeeze you with my gigantic tits...Oh Gosh! Are you still alive, I am impressed you've made it...Why don't I throw you in my panties now. I must warn you, my pussy is always extremely wet. So you definitely will have to watch out to avoid dawning in there... hmm...I never thought that rubbing you against my pussy would feel so good...I might have just found my new favorite masturbation tool...Now let me lick my pussy juice off your face with my big giant tongue...Hmm you taste even more delicious than before...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:43 pm

A letto con una gigantessa ubriaca - In bed with a tipsy giantess (Full HD)

Questo è la seconda parte del video "Venduto a una gigantessa italiana", può essere visto anche singolarmente, ma se vuoi vedere la parte 1 fai click QUI .
(Tu sei un piccolo omino rimpicciolito che ho comprato in uno shop online e che non parli la mia lingua).
Sono tornata a casa dalla serata fuori con gli amici, dove ho bevuto molto. Entro in casa e salgo sul letto dove precedentemente ti avevo lasciato ad aspettarmi, incastrato tra due cuscini. Sono decisamente ubriaca, quindi appena ti trovo sono più giocherellona, ma anche più distratta e maldestra nel maneggiarti. E sono eccitata. Flirto un po' con te, cercando di farti giocare con il mio corpo, ma tu non parli la mia lingua e io perdo facilmente la pazienza e mi sento frustrata e arrabbiata quando non capisci cosa voglio che tu faccia. Alla fine decido di fare da me, e di trattarti come se fossi un lecca lecca. Ti bacio e ti lecco e ti succhio con molta intensità e passione. E' difficile per te resistere ai miei ritmi, non riesci a prendere fiato e svieni mentre sto leccandoti. Ti scuoto e ti dico di svegliarti finché non riprendi conoscenza, poi inizio di nuovo a usarti come un lecca lecca intensamente finché non svieni di nuovo. E continuo a farlo. Ogni volta tu svieni e io sono sempre più frustrata e arrabbiata con te. Alla fine sono così infastidita che per punirti ti butto nel cesto della biancheria sporca, lasciandoti lì da solo mentre io torno a letto a dormire. (audio in italiano) (versione Full HD)

This is the second part of the video "Sold to an Italian giantess", can also be seen individually, but if you want to see part 1 click .
(You are a shrunken man I bought online and you don't understand my language)
I come home from my night out drinking, and relax onto the bed. I am tipsy, so when I find you (I had left you on the bed between two cushions), I’m more playful, but also careless and clumsy handling you. And I am horny. I flirt with you for a while, and try to get you to play with my body; but I easily lose patience with you and get frustrated and angry when you don’t understand what I want you to do. So I decide to just keep it simple, and just make out with you instead. I kiss and lick and suck on you with much intensity and passion. It becomes hard for you to catch your breath and you faint in my mouth. I shake you and tell you to wake up until you regain consciousness, then just start intensely making out with you again until you pass out again. I do this a few times. Each time you faint, I'm more frustrated with you. Eventually I get so annoyed with you, I toss you into my dirty laundry hamper, and go back to bed to get some sleep. (Italian audio) (Full HD version)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Teased By The Giantess 1080p

You're just a little bug to tease to me. My nipples are so big in comparison to your little body and your minuscule dick. You're so tiny i could hide you inside of my bra. Just a wrong move and your guts would ooze out of you. I'll tease you a little. I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I'm so giant compared to you. My ass could squish you anytime and you'd just disappear. Stroke your little cock to me and cum. It'll be your last chance before I squeeze you between my boobs. No traces will be left but a little stain.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Squeezing My Slave - Little Mina WMV

Featuring Little Mina!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess