[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Momma's BIG toes - A Giantess Audio Fantasy

You love Momma's Big Feet, don't you? I know you do. Come on. Kiss Momma's feet for me. Mmmm. I love having you worship me. I don't ever want you to leave that position. And I know just how to do it. Get ready to SHRINK DOWN! You're going to have a new home. MY TOES! ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Destroyed under Marinka bare feet - FULL HD MP4

Sweet Marinka takes off her beach flips flops and squishes you little bug under her bare feet. She will stand with both bare soles on your face.. you will look up to her smiling face between her toes and the last thing you will see are her bare soles!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Giantess plays with tiny man with her giant foot

I see my tiny wee man on the floor Giantess pushes tiny man with her giant red nylon stocking foot.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Last Survivor VR180 3D 4K

You are the last survivor of Vika's Giantess rampage and she finds you, toys with you with her boots, feet, booty, cleavage, hands and mouth then rubs you on her crotch and finally steps on you. Amazing VR 3D Giantess Views

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Titty Fucking Your Tiny Little Body With My Big Brown Tits!

How does it feel to be wrapped in my big brown natural tits. I love spitting on you and the going up an down your little body!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Alice Unaware Feet Crush VR360 4K!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:23 pm

New in 4K: Angry Alice in Boots VR 360 4K!

And yet another cool clip from the 4K series with Alice.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Giantess Doom Car Crush

Giantess & Goddess Lily London stumbles upon on a little town of mini people. Excited to be among the nearly invisible tiny people, she sees some cars driving around that look frantic in fright at the sight of her. A young giant by definition, she is amused & curious with their frightened behavior which leads to her playing with them! Irritated with their lack of participation, she begins to eat them swallowing their tiny little cars & bodies through her mouth and down her throat into her growling belly. She continues her destruction by stepping on them and smashing them beneath her HUGE feet!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Trampled under Miss Vannys feet and flats (from "the Bachelor") - FULL HD wmv

Miss Vanny, known from the "The Bachelor" (Switzerland) ants to trample you under her flats. She wants to kick your face again and again and she wants you to lick the dirt off her soles. Do you like getting trampled budner dirty flats ? This is a must have ! She kicks your face under bare smelly soles and she orders you to enjoy the scent of her bare feet. Do you want to get your face trampled under bare feet .... this is a must have

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Dacey's Done with Step Dad - VR 360 MP4

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess