[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:07 pm

HoT Giantes stripping upon you

HoT Giantes stripping upon you

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Fe Fi Fo Fum st. Charley Atwell

"It looks like I have an intruder in my house. What shall I do with you? Maybe I will step on you."

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:35 pm

GR Story | Ladies Night

In this 4:40 clip set in a nightclub booth, five 10-foot tall blonde Goddesses chat and drink while an orally skilled male attendant makes his way around the table, servicing each of them.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:36 pm

caught some miniature voyeurs! mov

Emma is enjoying De Machaut s music, oiling herself , when suddenly she notices she s being watched by frogs frogs jerking off even! what shall we do about that ? crush them or give them a helping hand?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Giantess Jacquelyn & Galas Hunt Tiny Man - Mp4

Jacquelyn and Galas are headed out leaving for a trip when Galas decides that she needs to check her bag one last time before they go just to make certain that she did not forget anything. As she is looking through her bag she notices something very strange... a very tiny man! Of course, Jacquelyn does not believe her at first. She must see for herself, but the tiny man jumps out of Galas' hand! Now they must find him. Galas finds him hiding under a table and grabs him. She will not let him go so easily this time. They both decide that he must be punished and they have a sinister idea.. Stick him inside Galas' panties, then she will sit down and CRUSH HIM. But there is one tiny problem. The tiny man does not want to be crushed. He is smart and he goes up inside Galas' butt hole instead! They try to get him out of there, but it is no use. Galas will have to leave for vacation with this tiny man hiding inside her asshole!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Pregnant Giantess Gives Birth To Your Tiny Offspring -MOV

After our magnificent first date, which ended in the bedroom, we fast forward to 9 months later... Where you have a front row seat to the birthing of your tiny little offspring. Even though I have been impregnated by i very tiny man, my labor pains are by no means small! But in the end, every massive contraction was totally worth it! Breastfeeding and Holding our offspring is the most magical experience i have ever had! I can't wait to raise our family together and make even more itty bitty little ones ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Car OBLITERATED by Sexy Giantess!

Miss Ruby has sure grown a lot lately! This little car doesn't stand a chance. She toys around with it a bit before stomping it into dust with her pretty, pedicured feet. It makes an oh-so-satisfying crunch!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Secret Formula

You have been lusting after your secretary. She's so pretty with long black hair and you love the way she plays with it. The cuteness of her clothing. When you were at the break room, Steve caught you Oggling over her. He shared with you his little secret. He has a little red pill that can shrink you down and you can sneak into her life and wonder around almost unseen. Tonight you wanted to give it a test run and slip under her door. You invade her laundry and all of her scents. Then you hear it, a creak the door knob click. She's home! What now!? Hide.. oh God she's there, she has on jeans and high heels, oh god so sexy. She sits briefly to remove her shoes.. and then she wonders into the kitchen and begins to make her coffee and finally she sits to read her paper. You dodge and hide, almost get stepped on. You can't believe she hasn't spotted you but when she does.... Will she crush you, will she catch you, and keep you.. you know... She's always wanted your job! Steve set you up. She knew you were coming! Once you are trapped in her little cage she is free to take over the company.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:39 pm

The Genie's Bug Boy - A Giantess Audio Fantasy

Experience a sexy fantasy as a Magical Genie appears before you and turns into what you deserve to be, a BUG on the floor at her GIANT FEET! Get ready to become toejam, little one ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:40 pm

GIANTESS CRUSHING TINY CREATURES

I spot lots of tiny things moving on the floor about a quarter inch tall, find out they are just more tinies come to look at my hot body, Pick up one and push it into my cleavage with my finger. I always crush tiny people, because it makes me feel powerful and I like it, I then decide to crush and squish each and every one that I find. Twisting my boot, biting my lip. Sexy... Hot... Evil...

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess