[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:34 am

CRUSH KEN ON FLOOR ORDER

Put face close to big ken and tell him how big you are ....show size compared to you.....put big ken on back and walk with him making loud noise with shoes. SAY. I WILL CARRY YOU NOW YOU CANT GET AWAY IM TOO BIG ....IM GOING TO PULL YOU ON MY BACK AND MAKE YOU SCREAM TO STOP BUT I WILL KEEP PULLING YOU UNTIL YOU BREAK AND CRUSH. ......THEN PUT CRUSH KEN ON FLOOR . Make sound hee haw here haw hee haw

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:35 am

Giantess Shida Crushes A Tiny Army - MP4

Giantess Shida finds a tiny army has surrounded her. She freezes them so that they can't run away and then crushes them one by one with her white stilettos.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:35 am

Althea - high-heeled shoes 4K

Althea is 5'11'' (181 cm) tall gorgeous 33 y.o. brunette with size 10 US (41 EU) feet. She is wearing jeans shorts with white T-shirt and 4 pairs of high-heeled sandals and pumps. Althea crushes 10 lucky tiny guys under the soles and high heels of her sexy shoes. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:36 am

You are my midge! (Giantess) - HD

ITA: tu sei il mio moscerino. Ti umilio, ti faccio sentire inferiore e ti costringo a leccarmi i piedi! Muoviti, io sono la tua dea gigante!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:30 am

Keri the Genie in Risky Wish SFX

Michael is talking with Keri, who is ready to grant him his wish of going to a giantess haven.
She closes her eyes and snaps her fingers. When she opens them, she thinks she has successfully granted Michaels wish. However, Michael has been shrunk to a tiny size, he stands tiny at Keri’s feet. She is unaware of his presence as he screams for help.
(POV and SFX) Keri then senses that her wish may have in fact failed, she paces around the room trying to think where Michael may be, in doing so she is unknowingly nearly stepping on him in her heels as he follows her (POV and SFX of Keri stepping near and over Michael)
Keri can then ‘smell fear’ in the room and her powers as a genie sense that something is not right
She can sense Michael’s presence and thinks he is playing hide and seek, or she has accidentally turned him invisible (SFX shot of Michael standing at Keri’s foot)
She continues to pace around the room, only this time trying to locate Michael.
By chance she happens to look down and spots tiny Michael at her feet.
(POV) she gently picks him up and apologies for shrinking him. seeing he is scared, she decides to look after him and says that being around a giantess genie will ironically fulfill his fantasy anyway.
(POV) As she prepares to leave with Michael in her hand, she accidentally drops him and steps on him as she moves her foot forward. (POV and SFX) She spots his tiny body on the floor and gasps in horror at what she is done, as she knows her superiors will make her suffer for eternity for hurting a human…
The end

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:31 am

Small obsessions pee toilet

Hey, do you do custom clips???? I have an awesome one that I would love you to make! Here is the script:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:32 am

I want to feel his tiny body crushed under my feet

A pov film.....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:33 am

Pamela - 9 shrunken men in a box 4K

Pamela is 5'11'' (180 cm) tall beautiful MILF with size 9 US (40 EU) feet. She is wearing dress and 3 different pair of high-heeled shoes and sandals. Pamela has 9 shrunken men in a box and she decides to crush them all just for fun. (No subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:34 am

Tiny Cuck for Giant Couple - WMV

Myself and my sexy giant boyfriend are hooking up on my bed.. he strips my fancy lingerie off of my giantess body.. he throws me down on the bed and eats my pussy before I suck his huge giant sized cock. We start getting into it on my bed.. I ride his huge cock.. as I'm riding oh my god! There is s tiny man watching us in the corner! We jump up to catch him! What are you like the world's tiniest cuckold? Sitting over here jerking your pathetic tiny cock wishing you could pleasure a giantess like my lover does! We tease and humiliate you and talk about all the different ways we could end you for being a spying little cuck.. until we finally decide I'll eat you all up! Your tiny little body will be destroyed so quickly in my giantess throat and belly! This will teach you and any other spying tinies that might be in here that this is your fate for being a tiny perverted cuck spying on us!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Monica Jade in Camp Site Giantess

Monica is a giantess and 3 campers are camping and she teases and ends the 2 women then she sets her sights on the man and and some feet play she uses him as a sex toy then takes him away with her

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess