[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Dolce Vandela in Do not play with your meals VR 360

VR 360 Dolce Vandela has you and plays with you with her boobs, hands, kisses, booty and rubs you on her crotch before finally eating you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:57 pm

Rosemary - high heels and sexy bare feet Full HD

Rosemary is 5'8'' (172 cm) tall beautiful redhead girl with sexy feet size 9 US (40 EU). She is wearing jeans shorts with top and black high-heeled sandals. Rosemary finds 10 little people in her home and decides to crush them underfoot. She crushes 4 little guys under the soles and heels of her shoes and them removes them. Rosemary uses her pretty big bare feet with long toes crushing the others 6 little men. (Model speaks English. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. Full HD 1920x1080. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:00 pm

Naomi & Ally May - Squished by witches - HD 1080p MP4

Custom Script:
Naomi and Ally are wearing black sheer transparent pantyhose are having fun kicking and stomping their boss. They stomp and beat all his body and they grind his dick. (If you can please film a quick POV from the guy's prospective of being beaten and stomped). They then start rubbing their soles on his cock through his boxers, giving him a double clothed footjob once they make him cum in his pants they shrink him to a tiny man. N

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:01 pm

My little snack

My little snack. Ive shrunken you and now I keep you on My kitchen counter till Im ready to play with you. We've had our fun together but even shrunken you are a big pervert. I think its time to part ways....or something like that. hehe

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:04 pm

GIANTESS Hunting and crushing toy soldiers pink heels (Pad or phone version)

I take you on a hunt for some toy soldiers - you get to watch as I crush them under my sexy chunky pink heels, you glimpse my painted toes, and see my gorgeous body as I tower over them.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:24 pm

I eat you! avi

This fisheye lens camera will be my big comeback for the fetish vore ... I want to eat you but first I'll show you how big and big my big stomach is! Yes today I have eaten so much ... but not rice or vegetables ... but human beings like you! - - - Ti mangio! Questa telecamera con lente fisheye sarà il mio grande ritorno per il fetish vore... voglio mangiarti ma prima ti faccio vedere com'è grande e spazioso il mio grosso stomaco! Sì oggi ho mangiato veramente tanto... ma non riso o verdure... bensì esseri umani come te!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:28 pm

A tiny slave and giantess feet mp4 HD

Giantess found her little own slave. He survived in her room and tries to hide but Sarah knows he was here all the time. She always knows. He survived only because she wanna play with him again... So after a hard day in work Giantess is really angry. She wanna be cruel. She catch little man and first shows him her foot and telling about his future. Sarah wanna hurts him...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:30 pm

Stop Spying On Me Or I'll Shrink You! HD WMV

Starring Eva Long
I can't believe you keep spying on me! I come home from work in my sexy business attire, only to find you watching me. So, I shrink you! Now you have to watch me helplessly from down there while I strip naked and tease you! Scene #ELN001

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Tiny Man Explores Unaware Giantess Raqui 1080p

The strangest thing happened the other night. I got all settled in on the couch to read up about my ancestral, Giantess homeland, the Nordic lands called Jötunheimr, and those pesky little annoyances, trolls. I could not find anything about trolls in my book, but I figured if I kept reading, I would learn more. As I was reading peacefully, I felt a tickling on my neck. I tried to brush it away, and I thought perhaps it was my own ponytail, so I changed to another position where I thought my hair might bother me less. As I lay there, I felt the strangest tickle on my foot, so I scratched at it and changed to a more comfortable spot, yet again. Soon, something began to irritate my thigh and butt, underneath my jean shorts, and as I scratched at it, I thought perhaps I had sat on something. Again, I noticed the tickle at the nape of my neck, but I was soon pulled away from my concern by the alert of a text message, reminding me of a social engagement. Now, this is when things got weird. As I shoved my foot hard down into my shoe, I noticed a distinct popping and squishing beneath my foot. As I pulled my foot from my sneaker, I noticed a dark, wet blob with little bits sticking from it. I ran my finger over the squished, torn pieces and pulled one of the little broken sticks close to my face to get a better look. I swear, it looked like the teeniest, tiniest arm you’ve ever seen. My curiosity forced me to stick my finger back into the messy glob of bits stuck to my sock, then bring it to my tongue for a sniff and a taste. The metallic taste was so familiar to me, but no, it couldn’t be… Had a tiny little person really found his way into my shoe???

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:33 pm

Yasmin - crushed under flip-flops and big bare feet Full HD

Yasmin is 5'11''(180 cm) tall brunette with huge size 11 US (42 EU) feet. She is wearing blue jeans shorts and black top. Yasmin crushes 3 little men with her flip-flops including one inside under bare heel. She wants to feel their pathetic tiny bodies under her soft bare soles and squishes the others 6 little men under her massive bare feet. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. Full HD 1920x1080. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess