[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri May 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Dafne e l'alunno rimpicciolito - Dafne and the shrunken student (mp4 1080p)

Dafne sta dando lezione al suo alunno Franchino ma lui è più interessato ai suoi piedi che alla lezione. Approfittando di un momento di assenza di Dafne l'alunno si spruzza addosso una sostanza misteriosa che lo rimpicciolisce all'istante alle dimensioni di un insetto. Quando Dafne torna nella stanza non si accorge di niente e quasi calpesta il piccolo alunno. Alla fine però lo vedo e decide di giocare insieme a lui usando i suoi enormi piedoni da gigantessa facendoseli massaggiare e baciare.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri May 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Spaventato dalla sorella maggiore - Frightened by her oldr sister (MOBILE VERSION MP4)

After being shrunk by my mom and sister, Stella in the clip tutto in famiglia / all in family, I go to my other big sister, Vicky, for help. I find her in the kitchen making a sandwich. I try to get her attention from down below but get distracted looking up her skirt unaware to her. Eventually she turns around and notices me on the floor. She’s shocked at first but eventually is excited to see her little brother is now a bug. When she realizes I’m looking up her skirt, she decides to punish me. She picks me up and threatens me with her teeth before dropping me into her mouth and chewing on me. You would use chewing gum to represent me. She can feel my bones crunching against her teeth and eventually spits me out onto the floor. She laughs at how banged up I’ve become covered in her spit and then gets angry again at how I can look up her skirt. Another punishment is in order as she steps on me. She squishes me between her toes and spitting on me. The clip ends with me squished to the bottom of her foot but still alive. She’s annoyed that I’m still alive and keeps me pasted to the bottom of her foot as she continues on with her day.

FULL HD ITA

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri May 17, 2019 1:34 pm

TFF1191_Hannah Zebedee - MP4 SD

'What is this..!!' Giantess Hannah Zebedee exclaims as she comes across another office invasion by the tinies. This time they have infested her office floor so she inspects them closely before standing up and hovering her high heel over them threatening to crush them - 4K, Giantess, Heels Fetish, Heels Crush, Foot Fetish, Foot Crush, Vore

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu May 23, 2019 12:39 pm

Destroying Your Pathetic Town With A Wicked Twist - MP4 HD

***THIS WAS A CUSTOM VIDEO***

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu May 23, 2019 12:40 pm

Like The Bug You Are

Rosalina is tired of you disrespecting her online and wishes she could find you and stomp the mess out of you. Listen to her tell you how hard she would stomp you and how much damge her big powerful feet would do to your face.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu May 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Shrinking and Crushing Her Slave Under Her Feet- 1080p Full HD

Note: This is a custom clip request.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu May 23, 2019 12:43 pm

Miss Mary J tramples you under her big feet (Trampling POV Videos) - FULL HD wmv

Ebony Misters Mary J. shrinks you and teases you under her feet. She places your little body on the floor and stomps with her big soles, covered in transparent socks on you. She puts you in her smelly socks... is that the place you will I've your life next years ? Nooooo ... she puts you again on the floor, removes her smelly socks and crushes you under her big, bare soles.... haha, this is you end.....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu May 23, 2019 12:45 pm

Small Passions 20

Constance and you shrunk a couple Constance molests both of them and tries to get off but his penis is to small so she finally mounts you and gets off in a Virtual fuck scene. She holds the tiny people during all of it. She needs to end the tiny people to get off. She needs to feel the power of crushing their fragile bones.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed May 29, 2019 11:35 am

GGHD086 Nadine - Bugmen in a Box

German Giantess - long pov movie

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed May 29, 2019 11:38 am

Bad Parenting Groundhog Day 2 with Sahrye and Gary

Gary I loved the last video I ordered and can we do another one with you as my dad again and have Sahrye play my mom this time. Would be all POV with multiple endings. The day repeats itself when I expire. Using a fish lens or wide angle for vore. You and Keri think I’m a loser and want to get rid of me once and for all.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess