[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Chewing & Digesting Food Vore Tease ,Pt 3 - MOV

In part 3 of this 3 part custom vore chewing and digestion fantasy,, I slurp down a little more soda and describe in more detail about the inevitable stages of digestion that you are about to go through, right along with all my other food. And before long, it is finally time for you to experience my digestive tract for yourself. I open my big mouth wide and swallow you down with no trouble at all. After that I admire my bare tummy as i feel it begin to go to work on you and all the mush i have been swallowing down in parts 1 and 2 of this series. My stomach juices start to slop around making gurgling sounds loud enough for you and even me to hear. Even though i ate you, AND that entire 12 inch sub sandwich just a little bit ago, soon I decide it's time for another snack. Something to really keep my digestive system working overtime as you slosh and slide around through my stomach , small and large intestines, and eventually my colon. Some tasty pasta salad and some lightly dressed arugula. I chew up mouthfuls of pasta and mouthfuls of greens, then i chew up some bites with both in one mouthful. After close up open mouth displays of my chewed food at various stages of mastication, i again observe my growling digesting stomach. Sounds like its time for me to take a trip to the bathroom;) I spread my curvy ass and prepare for our final Reunion. Soon you find yourself being squeezed from my asshole and into the toilet where all my waste ends up at the end of its journey. There you look up at me as I give you my last regards before flushing you out of my life and down my toilet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:04 pm

Under My Giant Foot

You barely measure a few inches and happen to roam around my house. How dare you? You notice me, a giantess whose foot alone covers your entire view. I verbally humiliate you and talk how easily I could crush you with my foot or even my big toe. I'll enjoy watching you suffer, bit my bit crushing your legs, arms and only then finally crushing the rest of you!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:05 pm

GGHD075 Real Twins Massacre

German Giantess HD - long pov movie

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:06 pm

Outgrowing the Universe, Pt 1 --Giantess fetish clip

*Features: This is a custom video that ended up being very long! So to make it easier for you to watch, I have split it up into two parts. Enjoy part 1 tonight and then come back tomorrow for part 2!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:07 pm

Olivia - tall MILF likes high-heeled sandals Full HD

Olivia is beautiful 35 y.o. blondie with gorgeous body. She is 5'11'' (180 cm) tall and has sexy feet size 9 US (40 EU). Olivia is wearing pink top with jeans shorts and 3 pairs of high-heeled sandals. She crushes 11 little men under heels and soles of her sexy shoes. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. Full HD 1920x1080. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:07 pm

Male Shrinking Device

CUSTOM VIDEO: The questions would be: I’m fascinated by the idea of all women being given the power to shrink men down to a few inches tall. Perhaps it’s by a device that’s put on the market for only women to buy, and that only works on men. I’m particularly interested in what changes this would bring to the world: the relationship between the genders, women’s rights, men’s rights, politics, economics, jobs, policing, divorce etc. Would men become afraid of women? Also, overall do you think this change would be a good thing overall, or not? Would you vote for it? Would you choose to buy one of the devices? In what sort of situations can you imagine shrinking a man? Would it only be in emergencies, or might you do it for revenge, or to enact justice, or just whenever you felt like it? Would it change how you interact with men, and how they interact with you? I’m also fascinated by men being crushed underfoot by women, particularly barefoot. Could you imagine doing this to a man you’ve shrunk? What would cause you to do it? And could you describe what it would be like, both for you and for the man under your foot, physically and psychologically. What would your weight do to his body, and what would be left after you lifted your foot off him? How flat would he be?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:05 pm

Giantess Ally's Huge Feet crush and destroy Army Men!

Giantess Ally's huge feet in flip flops destroy army men! They think they are so tough with their weapons, but they are no match for Ally!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:05 pm

I COULD SNAP YOU LIKE A TWIG.

Close to camera just like the photo please walk with ken on ass Say ————————LOOK LITTLE MAN HOW BIG I AM —————-I COULD SNAP YOU LIKE A TWIG ————IM GOING TO CARRY YOU ALL DAY YOU WEIGH NOTHING TO ME —————I WEIGH A HUNDRED TIMES WHAT YOU WEIGH HAHAHA YEEEA HAAAA YEEE HAAA YEE HAA

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Worship Lady Katy van Stranges feet and heels ( POV Video) - FULL HD MP4

Miss Katy van Strange wants you to worship her feet and heels in this POV Video. She oders you to lick every inch of her sexy black heels , you have to lick an clean her soles and you get kicks in your face. After removing the heels she want to see you to lick and to clean her bare soles and her little toes like a worthless footslave.. and again you will get kicks in your face ...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Foot fetish in red stockings (Giantess). (mp4)

ERIKA, the french Giantess (6'2" tall), grants the slave the honor and the privilege of kissing and licking her marvellous size 11 feet. But first she keeps her high heel sandals wich the slave has to cuddle and kiss tenderly. Then she takes her sandals offf and the sub-slave can begin to worship those things of beauty, those perfect feet in red fishnet stockings. She rubs them on his face and head, letting him kiss them with passion and lick them thouroughly, particularly her superb toes. Well, Erika's feet are really a dream come true for any foot slave in the world. (Originally posted 11/21/11)

FORMAT: MP4

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess