[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:00 pm

Giantess science

You have never had a girlfriend your whole life and you feel like the biggest loser. You don't understand where you went wrong; you're smart, you have money....but it never panned out. You sit in front of your computer and dream up the worlds perfect woman. If only you can turn your dream into a reality. You open up your laptop and pull up some code and begin to play around creating your perfect woman. You infuse her with everything amazing; beauty, smarts, endless power- she will have it all! But only if such a thing could really happen. The rain outside gets heavy, the thunder even louder…the lights begin to flicker and suddenly a weird sound comes from outside your bedroom door. Smoke fills the room and the door opens slowly…A beautiful woman stands tall...really tall! Your eyes widen…this couldn’t be! She looks at you and says, “I am your creation. But it looks like you forgot to input a small piece of coding...one that makes us all the same size! You silly wanker.“ What she decides to do with you next...is all up to her!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:03 pm

Victoria - high-heeled sandals and barefoot crush 4K

Victoria is 5'7'' (170 cm) tall MILF with sexy feet size 8 US (38 EU). She is wearing blue jeans with top and 2 pairs of high-heeled sandals. Victoria squashes 5 little men under the bottoms and heels of her shoes and then takes them off. She crushes the others 4 tiny guys with her sexy bare feet. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:05 pm

Naomi & Ashlynn - Stepped on by College Girls - VR 360 4K

Shrunken and now at the mercy of two cruel giantesses Naomi and Ashlynn. These two giggle as they play with your 1 inch body, teasing you under their gigantic soles & asses. You're so tiny and insignificant to them, they could squish you at any moment. At your bug size they tower over you. They have you worship their massive soles, laughing at you doing whatever they want. They threaten to sit on you with their huge asses. Then they come up with a super cruel idea, making you live in their socks as they goto their classes all day! They insert you into a sock and take turns trying to fit their giant feet in with you. It's not quite as fun as they thought, so they take you out and decide to just end you by stepping on you. Splat!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:30 pm

Double Crush, toy soldiers, cans, boxes

I recorded this with my mate and we set up our cameras on the floor to video from two angles. We start off crushing toy soldiers, laughing at them and telling them how pathetic they are. After this, we finish off by crushing some cans and boxes. x

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:32 pm

Ass Worship and Crush with Unaware Giantess Pixie HD

You're a tiny little human in my room, and I have no idea! This giantess feels like dancing, I love dancing when no ones watching. I dance around my room, practising for the club. Suddenly, I notice you watching me! Are you spying?? Well if you're here you best make yourself useful. Worship my ass, my Giantess ass. Smell it, lick it, thats right be my ass slave. I still need to punish you though, and so I crush you under the weight of my Giantess ass. Shot POV.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:35 pm

Giantess Sophie Manhandled WMV

Giantess Sophie is a modern day Gulliver. She is naked but for fishnet stockings and heels. She is also bound tightly. What's worse is that she has men all over her and one is hammering at her pussy with a vibrator as she sleeps. Sophie wakes in alarm, pulls off the bonds and despatches the men with flailing arms. But as she regains her senses Sophie finds that she is aroused by the experience, grabs the sex toy and finishes off what the men had started.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:37 pm

TFF1180_Zoe Page - MP4 SD

Giantess Zoe is sat on the sofa in this POV only Giantess video. She exclaims with shock, 'What on Earth!!' as she sees you, tiny, shrunken, small and pathetic beneath her. 'What shall I do with you..' she thinks out aloud before lifting her high heel court shoes and threatening to crush you - 4K, Redheads, Giantess, POV Only, Heel Fetish, Heel Crush, Foot Fetish, Foot Crush

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:39 pm

Pregnant giantess on a mission to destroy you

Pregnant giantess on a mission to destroy you

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:13 pm

TFF1181_Morgan M - MP4 SD

Brunette Morgan M is dressed in a college uniform with a long sleeved white button up collared cotton blouse, a blue neck tie, a short pleated tartan college skirt and a lilac cardigan. She hears soe sort of noise she cant place and looks down, her eyes widen though as she spots tiny inch high guys - 4K, Brunettes, Uniform Fetish, Giantess, Heel Crush, Foot Fetish, Foot Crush, Vore

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:16 pm

Indica's Morning sex with Tiny Man

Indica Wakes up and has sex with a Tiny guy she found. She was so good in this clip.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess