[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:43 pm

What A Massive Giant Pussy for a Tiny Man like Yourself ! mp4 HD

Here's the thing: You are definitely crazy. And so I thought your type was just a bit smarter. One would think so since you guys are smaller that you'd develop some type of wit in order to survive in the wild world of giantesses like myself. But turns out I gave your breed way too much credits. But you on the other hand are definitely delusional. You keep on infiltrating yourself into my life and no matter how many chances I keep giving you, you are just not getting the lesson. Don't you know to stay in your lane already? Of course you try to have a peak in my most intimate moments, even when I am feeling really horny... Well little man, today my patience has ran out and I will make you useful for once in your life. I have a brilliant idea. I've such legendary tales about you guys, I wonder just how much better my orgasms would be if I found a way to get you involved. Don't worry! I will use you to masturbate and shove you tiny head inside of my giant cunt. Well with you wiggling for your survival and all, trust me it will be exactly what I was looking for. This will definitely get me off faster than ever before. Are you ready? Haha! Don't worry! You don't really have much to do. I am in control after all. All you have to do is find a way to breathe and not let disappear in my abundant thick pussy juice. haha!...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Hump My Toe Cleavage

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:46 pm

Crushed under Princess Anna

She likes stomping down on you!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:36 pm

Claire - flats, sandals, bare feet 4K

Claire is beautiful 5'10'' (178 cm) tall girl with sexy feet size 9 US (40 EU). She is wearing black dress. Claire founds a lot of tiny people in her home and decides to squish them underfoot. She crushes 5 little men with her sexy bare feet. Claire take on her flats and crushes 2 little men under the bottoms of her shoes and puts one inside under bare heel. She uses flat sandals crushing the others 4 tiny men. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:37 pm

Just A Snack II [HD]

While sifting through my pantry trying to find a snack to satisfy my hunger I accidentally stumble across you, a Tiny. I wasn't expecting to find a Tiny in here but I'm glad I did since I can't imagine eating anything else but you right now. I tease you with my big wet tongue and give you an opportunity to express your final words before I devour you and use my strong stomach muscles to digest you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Giant Arabian Princess SANDAL SMASH! Slow motion! - MOV

** Once again audio interference on this one, high pitched squeal... which is depressing at this point as this would have come out perfect if it weren't for that... ** The Princess nails this crush clip... would have been perfect if not for the audio flaw. Anyhow watch her feet in these sexy sandals DEMOLISH this little cab! The way it crumbles under her BIG SOLES is PERFECT! Now if only I could find more of these... - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:40 pm

Amazon-in-training - Mikayla Miles - MP4 1080 HD

AMAZON MIKAYLA MIILES is WORKING OUT with her trainer, but is not really feeling the burn. She expresses her concern, but he doesn't know what else to tell her since he trains women of average size. She is a STRONG GIANTESS and needs more weight, so she grabs her trainer and CRADLE CARRIES him around the room! He's stunned that she can LIFT & CARRY over 100LBS! MIKAYLA wants to use her rag-doll trainer for her she curls her with him in the works her by doing squats while she him style. She her by doing lunges while she has her trainer in a Finally she finishes off with presses while he's in a works her circuit 3 times while him in each position! She feels the burn now. At the end of her she her in a as she is finally seeing results. never looked so good!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:42 pm

Mad Mommy (hd)

Mommy Cali sees you and sees that her formula worked. She is tired of you indulging in your foot fetish and not fucking listening. Mommy says you look like an insect and she is sure that you know what mommies do to insects. She puts her feet in your face and verbally humiliates you about your foot fetish. She doesn't want to deal with you and she is going to punish you leaving you crushed and desposed of in the toilet.

This clip runs 11 minutes long with giantess, shrinking fetish, foot fetish, verbal humiliation, crush and the 1080hd format can be found in under the Giantess Category.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:05 pm

Times Up Vore Ft Sorceress Morgana - 4K

This clip includes: first person establishing shots, POV giantess, Shrinking w/ sound effects included, Edited audio echoing to imerse you into your macrophilia fantasy when shrunken, vorarephilia triggering dialogue, tongue and mouth teasing including clear uvula exposure, belly rubbing, a swallowing ending which features clear uvula exposure, after digestion belly rubs / talk...

Once the sand of Sorceress Morgana's hourglass has run out, your time is up! She will shrink you, and devour every inch of you. Swallowing you whole and having you swim around in the depths of her stomach. She enjoys every minute of tormenting you with descriptive details of what she plans to do to you, how good you will taste on her tongue, as your eyes watch in horror as the sand moves quicker and quicker towards the other end of the hourglass. Then, it will be your end. It won't be quick and painless, of course not; where would the fun in that be for Morgana? She'll even play a game of cat and mouse with you as you try to flea the scene once you are the size of a bug. However hopeless it may be...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:06 pm

Tina D tramples you under her big bare feet - FULL HD MP4

Miss Tina D. tramples your face under her big adorable and dominant bare feet and wants you to enjoy it... She enjoy to see you under her bare feet and the fear in your eyes. Are you ready to get crushed under her bare soles ?

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess