[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:30 am

ROBERTA - Under My Fashion Stockings - GIANTESS Foot Domination

Blond Princess Roberta returns home and of course you, her tiny little slave, wait on the floor for her. Roberta walks over you, looking hot in her sexy dress and amazing fashion black stockings and she looks down at you with a sarcastic smile, sticking her pantyhose feet in your face! Roberta makes you worship her perfect feet and teases you and dominates you under them, laughing at you and humiliating you, her feet in nylons is your whole world!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:32 am

Joanne - sneakers, socks and bare feet Full HD

Joanne is beautiful 6'0'' (183 cm) tall blondie with big size 11 US (42 EU) feet. She is wearing white shorts with T-shirt and sneakers. Joanne crushes 3 little men under her sneakers and puts one inside and squashes with giant foot in white sock. Joanne stomps 2 little men with her sweaty white socks and then decides to remove them. She crushes the others 6 tiny men under her huge bare feet. English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. Full HD 1920x1080. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:34 am

REA - Am I Perfect, Little Man? - Giantess (Shoe and Foot Fetish) - (MP4 1080p)

Hey tiny man, I am ready for the party! What do you think? My hair, my Princess dress, my sexy pantyhose and high heels. Am I perfect or no? You know I ask you everytime. I want everybody to love me at the party, to look at me and want me. And I know how many want to be near my high heels and my sexy feet, feel my nylons and worship them. But, you are the lucky one! You have the best view of my feet, down there. Look how I dangle my shoes, you are so near them! But I know you wait for my sexy feet, so I will give them to you! My soles can cover you totally under them and my pantyhose will be your blanket. Look at my perfect feet, you can see every little detail of them. When I will come, I will let you sleep in my shoes. Just one information, I am planning to dance a lot!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:07 pm

Giantess Samantha destroys you underh her feet and her ass - 640p MP4

You are a little tiny victim and sexy Lady Samantha will hunt und catch you and she will destroy our under her feet and under her sexy ass. She crushes you under her sneakers and her feet covered with smelly nylon socks, she kicks you lights out under her bare feet and she places her sexy ass on you. You will be completely destroyed under a very attractive Lady and that is you destiny...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:09 pm

Karolina Von in Giantess Face Sitting!! (MP4 Version)

You messed with the wrong giant, that's because Karolina Von heard you whistling at her and that sexy ass of hers! Well she had something for you too. Since you loved that ass so much and your all the way down there, she figured now is the time to give you that ass that you want so much. But instead of having fun with her, she is going to have fun with you with some well deserved giantess face sitting. There is no way of getting out of this now as she has you right where she wants you, under her big sweet ass!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Giant Arabian Princess quick slo mo HEEL CRUSH! - MPG

For the high heel fans, Arabian Princess takes on this tiny cab which looks like it may be too much for her! For half the clip she tries but it is pretty sturdy. Second half she flips it over and it finally gives with a loud SNAP and CRACK as she slowly breaks it down. Still can't get it completely flat but some nice slow mo crunches at the end! - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:13 pm

Abusive Giantess : Forcing You to Suck Her Big Fat Nipples! mp4 HD

Giantess Rachel is a total bitch. She really gets off of humiliating you and abusing you as much as possible . This time she is feeling horny and it drives her crazy to know that you are too weak to satisfy you. So she gets off bullying you for your incompetence. She starts by showing her big massive tits to you. yes! She definitely enjoys showing them off. Then she grabs you and shove you between her tits so that you can think about how pathetic you are compared to them. This is nothing though! Things are about to get worse when she folds you inside of her boobs, using her massive nipples to hide you, thus stopping you from breathing altogether. Just when you thought things couldn't get worse, she shoves you in front of her massive nipples and demand that you start licking them, knowing full well that t he size is just beyond your pedigree. Why does she have to be such a freaking bitch to you all the time?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:14 pm

Sydney Screams Two Inch Snack HD 1080p MP4

Sydney Screams is lounging on her couch eating some snacks, completely unaware that a tiny person is staring up at her through her pink shag carpet. She kicks her bare feet while continuing to eat her snacks, when suddenly she notices him. She looks down at him, trying to decipher what type of creature he is, and is intrigued by his small size. She reaches her large hand down to measure him with her fingers, and is surprised that he is only about 2 inches. A 2 inch snack! Needing a closer look, she reaches down again & picks him up, holding him close to her large face. Deciding that he looks like a tasty little morsel, she licks him with her long, wet tongue to get a taste. Mmmm... he's surprisingly yummy! She glances over at her snacks on the couch, then back at him, and decides to go for it. She opens her mouth nice & wide, then chomps down on him.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:39 pm

Darenzia in Tiny students for breakfast

So my idea is plays an evil woman who just got home from Collage, she shrunk all the students and she has them in a jar. She prepares a bowl of cheerios, milk then she sprinkles the students in the cereal and eat them one by one with her mouth open really wide, but she's afraid the students will pee in her cereal, so please shoot with really good vore scenes and pov, and please shoot it from different angles. Please have her wear latex and her hair tied in a ponytail. I wrote a few lines for her please have her say this.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:42 pm

ACG - Under glass CRUUUUUUUSH! Slow motion! - MOV

You knew this was coming! BOOM BOOM! Tiny people like you can't escape ACG's GIANT FEET! Now get STOMPED FLAT! With all the super detail of slow motion! With Resounding THUMPS as her feet BOOM flat! So hot so ACG! Discounted - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess