[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:09 pm

PONY SUPER GIANT - GIANT TOP GIRL MERY AMAZON CINTHIA 6.69 feet or 2 meters tall -MF BEST SELLER 2015 - FULL VERSION

STARRING: MERY AMAZON CINTHIA, SLAVES FABI AND SAMY Mery amazon Cinthia and one of the highest dominating the world, it measures 6.69 feet or 2 meters tall and 4, and she put Brazilian and known worldwide, already recorded for many foreign producers, and came to know our studios and record with mf, Mery amazon and very large and heavy so she had to take two slaves to use the pony, the slaves got sick because neither condones giant and has no shame, makes the slave suffer and hurt his knees, the two slaves are broken and tired of so much load its huge and heavy mistress, besides cruel and sadistic.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:36 am

Olivia - tall MILF likes high-heeled sandals 4K

Olivia is beautiful 35 y.o. blondie with gorgeous body. She is 5'11'' (180 cm) tall and has sexy feet size 9 US (40 EU). Olivia is wearing pink top with jeans shorts and 3 pairs of high-heeled sandals. She crushes 11 little men under heels and soles of her sexy shoes. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:36 am

Luna - Turned into my boot insole - HD 1080p MP4

You peer up at Luna, a giantess as she holds her massive foot over your tiny body. She wants to know if you can handle the pressure of her massive soles as they press down on your shrunken body. Her evil laughs get bigger as she feels your tiny limbs struggle under her flesh. She can't help but grin at the pain you're enduring as she steps on you over and over again. She only wants to smash you a tiny bit before she let's you know her true intentions. She wants to use you as her human boot sole. She wants to crush you a bit first though to make sure you flatten out so you'll be a nice comfortable boot insole. She finally decides you're ready and picks up your flattened body and dump you into her boot. Now she peers down through the hole at the top of the boot and let's you know she's about to slowly insert fer foot over you. She teases you over and over again though, before she finally presses you flat under her sole and goes dancing with her friends!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:37 am

Chewing up a Tiny Pervert (wmv 720p)

Once again, Giantess Goddesses Johnny Starlight and Maya Sinstress have found a tiny little male pervert trying to spy on them while they're in the bathroom. After Johnny catches him, the two Giantesses mock and flick him around mercilessly. They squish him between their tits, enveloping and smothering this tiny little body. Feeling his little bones as he struggles, they wonder if he'd make a great crunchy little snack! The tall tall Goddesses lick and taste him, then start chewing on his fragile little limbs. After they each get a sufficient taste, Johnny finishes him off by chewing up his weak and feeble little body, teeth tearing through his flesh, and swallowing him.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:38 am

Crushed by Giantess Maria

She loves looking down and stomping on you!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:38 am

PONY SUPER GIANT - GIANT TOP GIRL MERY AMAZON CINTHIA 6.69 feet or 2 meters tall -MF BEST SELLER 2015 - CLIP 1

STARRING: MERY AMAZON CINTHIA, SLAVES FABI AND SAMY Mery amazon Cinthia and one of the highest dominating the world, it measures 6.69 feet or 2 meters tall and 4, and she put Brazilian and known worldwide, already recorded for many foreign producers, and came to know our studios and record with mf, Mery amazon and very large and heavy so she had to take two slaves to use the pony, the slaves got sick because neither condones giant and has no shame, makes the slave suffer and hurt his knees, the two slaves are broken and tired of so much load its huge and heavy mistress, besides cruel and sadistic.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:51 pm

TFF1136_Jess West - MP4 SD

Brunette Giantess Jess West is wearing a grey cotton vest top, a air of blue denim washed jeans and a pair of high heeled ankle boots and as she enters the lounge, she notices some scurrying around on her lounge floor. Tinies!! again!! She threatens to crush the pathetic tinies with her very high, very sharp high heels - 4K, Brunettes, Giantess Fetish, Heel Crush, Foot Crush, Vore

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Shrinking You When I Catch You in My Headmistress Office

You have been caught sneaking into St Mackenzie’s School for Young Ladies, and not for the first time! You are either a very brave ore very stupid school boy. You clearly have no idea of my secret power and how I can easily dispose of you for good, so seeing how you have taken liberties too often I think it is time I explained my powers to you. I have a very special power that allows me to shrink anything & everything, even humans! I mainly use this power to shrink badly behaved men, especially naughty school boys. You will soon realise that I am telling the truth as I will shrink you right here and right now. As you get smaller and smaller, eventually disappearing into your massive uniform, I tower over you bending down to pick you up out of it. Holding your tiny & naked body in my hand I explain how you are very unlucky as usually the clothes shrink too, but for some reason yours have not, which makes you even more vulnerable. I place you on my desk and explain all the punishments I can easily bestow on you now you are so tiny, I am simply spoilt for choice! In the end I decide I will flick you behind my radiator with my cane and if you can find the initiative to make it back up onto my desk I may even consider unshrinking you, but good luck as my slippery surfaced desk will not be easy for a teeny tiny boy to climb up! F0368

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Giant Allie Fetish 5 - MP4

A giantess with the most perfect giant feet you could ever want. You live to worship my giant feet as I humiliate you about how tiny you are compared to giantess self.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Speck Boy perished! SQUASHED under ACG's GIANT BIG TOE! "No PLEASE don't SQUASH ME!!" - MOV

This tiny boy thought he'd be ok crossing the kitchen floor but is quickly spotted by ACG! Her GIGANTIC FEET nearly crushing him as she approaches him! He's a SPECK compared to her... and he'll soon know just what it's like to be a speak in her GIANT WORLD! She torments and threatens him with her COLOSSAL TOES before deciding to show him what happens to little crumbs on the ground, SQUASHING him with her big toe! He gets plastered to the bottom and has to be SCRAPED off with a toe nail... now he is constantly SQUISHED and scraped off, flaking off to the ground only to be flattened again! (No Dialogue) - AUDIO! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess