[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:29 pm

Aubres shrunken plaything- 1080p WMV

**THIS IS A CUSTOM CLIP, PLEASE ContactVickyVixxx.com IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR OWN CUSTOM VIDEO**

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:31 pm

18 yo Asian Baby Girl PURE POV squash! "Tiny Americans... I'm going to SQUASH you" - MOV

You thought it'd be good to take a vacation to a new tropical land, unfortunately nobody warned you about part of the Island inhabited by GIANTS! This one doesn't care for 'TINY TOURIST' as yourself, and puts you under her foot (PURE POV) playing on her phone, before SQUASHING you! - AUDIO! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:34 pm

No use fighting

It's no use , you will fail at your little attempts to escape my larger than life sexy legs and strong grip

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:30 am

TFF1162_Fiona Jane - MP4 SD

Fiona Jane sits down in the waiting room but the first thing she notices are a tiny group of guys stood in the pile of the waiting room carpet. She stoops down low to look at them a little closer, they seem rather cute but they also resemble insects and she only does one thing with insects - 4K, Brunettes, Inch High Guys, Heel Fetish, Heels Crush, Foot Fetish, Foot Crush, Vore

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:33 am

Asian Woman CRUSHES tiny care in BAREFOOT!! Slo mo! - MPG

Saved the barefoot crush for last! Quicker edits and more action! Watch her stomp towards this foolish car and begin her torment, stomping near the teeny auto and making it shake with each giant footfall! Finally she lifts her foot up and gives it one good stomp with her heel for a nice CRUNCH! (No Dialogue) - AUDIO! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:34 am

Destroy With Feet(small version)

Selena is sexy giantess,she is stomping you with her giantic feet and you can see her upskirt!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:36 am

Men in capsule wmv

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:37 am

Vengeance - Trapped in a Goddess' Panty SFX (720p)

I come home from work earlier to catch my husband red-handed with another woman. He tries to allay me, but I have enough of his cheating and lies. Time to get rid of him. I shrink him and his affair down to a few inches. First I have my fun to hunt him and crush him under my bare foot, before I take on the shrunken woman.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:47 pm

The shrunken girl gets trampled and crushed under her bare feet ( Miss Alice ) - 4K UHD

After living inside her ballet flats and under her soles, the little victim of mistress Alice get trampled and crushed under her bare feet. The shrunken ex girlfriend of Alices new boy has to suffer under her feet . You will get also great point of views.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Giantess Is Back To Destroy Another Town

"Giant evil goddess terrorizes tiny townsfolk 1cm tall. Playful,giggly,naughty. Not angry/aggressive. High heels, sexy. Bare legs. Not POV, no looks to camera. No effects, no toys/props; viewer to imagine the tiny people, helped by giantess describing what’s happening. Lots of talking. Plain room, no furniture, no carpet, to help with the fiction. 1: goddess in full view from head to toe, so viewer can see her face standing. Having crushed tiny army, Goddess now at town. she looks down at town at her feet. wood buildings no higher than her ankles. Watching people run around her feet in panic, young men, women. “terrified ants.” Giggles as they flee into their homes. “Do you really feel safe in your tiny houses?” steps on homes, subtle steps, twisting foot. Sees more people, picks up man sexily holds him between finger & thumb, stands straight. Woman knelt by goddess’ foot pleading he be spared. -kiss my foot&beg me for his life. Giggles. “Your lips on my toe are so soft!” “I think he prefers me tho don’t you?” Plays ‘he loves me he loves me not’ by pulling off man's arms&legs then drops him. Steps on her. Picks up group of people. 2: Cut to shot thighs up. Holds people in palm of hand. Enjoys their terror,begging. Destroys them in fun ways, flicking, in cleavage, eating, drops rest down panties. 3: back to first view. Makes survivors kneel&worship her. Giggles. “Beg to be my slaves! Kiss feet!” Then steps on them."

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess