[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Giantess Abuse : Forcing You to Suck Her Big Fat Nipples! wmv HD

Giantess Rachel is a total bitch. She really gets off of humiliating you and abusing you as much as possible . This time she is feeling horny and it drives her crazy to know that you are too weak to satisfy you. So she gets off bullying you for your incompetence. She starts by showing her big massive tits to you. yes! She definitely enjoys showing them off. Then she grabs you and shove you between her tits so that you can think about how pathetic you are compared to them. This is nothing though! Things are about to get worse when she folds you inside of her boobs, using her massive nipples to hide you, thus stopping you from breathing altogether. Just when you thought things couldn't get worse, she shoves you in front of her massive nipples and demand that you start licking them, knowing full well that t he size is just beyond your pedigree. Why does she have to be such a freaking bitch to you all the time?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:32 pm

Proof ruler (Giantess) NQ

ITA: A prova di righello: Sei stato uno schiavo inadempiente; per questo ti ho rimpicciolito! Un esserino davvero minuscolo al mio cospetto, spaventato…. Ti terrorizzo facendo dondolare la mia scarpa enorme sulla tua testa… e poi ti calpesto col mio tacco fino a....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Bad Parenting Groundhog Day with Keri and Gary

Gary I have had this Mother and Father vs shrunken son fantasy for a while. Could you play my dad and have Keri spectrum play my mom. Would be all POV with multiple endings. The day repeats itself when I expire. Using a fish lens or wide angle for vore. You and Keri think I’m a loser and want to get rid of me once and for all.

1st - scene I an unaware crushed by your bare soles when you think I’m a bug Scene

2nd - mom unaware crush bare foot

3rd - Dad Thinks Son is candy and eats his son alive.

4th Mom eats her son

5 I wake up to dad standing over me. Forcing me to smell and kiss his soles. U slowly crush me limb by limb.. you notice me getting turned on by you crushing me and make me stroke it to your feet while mom watches. U even rest your foot on me and make me hump it... but when I cum, you crush me completely sx.

6 mom tortures while dad watches (mom does same thing.. crush foot fuck and eventual completely crush) 7 dad kisses son to near termination and vore him

8 mom kisses son and eventually vores him

9 mom show off the back of her legs behind the knees. Dad picks up son and slowly presses him into her knee pits crushing him until he pops Scene

10 I’m a bug flying around and you both hand crush me Scene

11 you take turns passing me around into each other’s mouth until mom swallows me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:38 pm

TFF1160_Alicia - MP4 SD

Alicia is blissfully unaware as she reads her magazine whilst a bunch of inch high guys are attempting to scurry themselves directly beneath her in the hope of seeing her knickers. Their attempts are foiled though as Alicia hears their sounds and starts to closely investigate the source of the annoying disturbance - 4K, Brunettes, Inch High Guys, Heel Fetish, Heels Crush, Foot Fetish, Foot Crush, Vore

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:39 pm

Crushed by giantess Ariella

She loves stomping down on you from above

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:42 pm

Karly Salinas - Brother SHRUNK and forced to WORSHIP Sister's HUGE FEET! POV! - MOV

Karly said enough with her brothers annoying antics "I'm so sick and tired of all your teasing..." and shrunk him! "Now that you're this size you can have a really nice up close and personal look at my feet! My smelly smelly feet!" Swooping her GIANT SOLES across his body and telling him at his new "bug sized state" that he should get ready to worship and "stick out your tongue and give my foot a nice long lick". Sighing at the poor job he is doing "C'mon I think you can do a better job... give them a good lick from heel to toe... maybe you can get in between each toe" before threatening to crush him but pulling her foot away at the last instance "I'm just going to fuck with you..." she says... will her survive his first foot worship session or will he end up SMEARED to the bottom of Karly's foot!!? - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:43 pm

Knowing Your Place

Lora walks away to use the bathroom with all knowledge of knowing what is soon going to be happening to you. When she returns she finds you shrunken on the floor. Lora tells you that she knows that all of this was going to happen and you have to go through the process and she is there to help you. But in the end you will be going through her system, digestive system that is, and you will be coming out of her asshole. Lora makes sure the explanation is visual for you so she goes through deep lengths to show you all of her naked and where you will start and finish. As you are sitting on an ass level chair she spreads her cheeks for you. But ultimately you will be going in through the mouth. Lora hopes that you make it through.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:25 pm

Giantess Interview With Nikki Brooks (HD 1080p MP4)

Nikki Brooks sits down to answer questions about being a Giantess. She answers what kind of sexual things she would do as a Giantess, and she tells her biggest sexual fantasies as a Giantess. Nikki talks about how she would make an entire village of tiny people watch her masturbate, and they would be helpless. Nikki tells what she would do with several tiny people, tormenting them all at once. Nikki says other than making her tiny people do sexual favors to her, she would make them do chores and jobs for her. Nikki answers several questions about her adventures and pleasures as a Giantess! (Custom Clip. Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Nikki? Email us today.)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:26 pm

I wish you Small

Here we go again with you staying out all hours of the night and ditching me for your friends. I'm so tired of feeling like your last priority. I know what I'm going to do, I'll use my magic genie bottle to shrink you. I'll keep you tiny and tuck you in my big giantess ass so that we'll never have to be apart.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:28 pm

Joanne - high-heeled shoes Full HD

Joanne is beautiful 6'0'' (183 cm) tall blondie with big size 11 US (42 EU) feet. She is wearing black summer dress and 3 pairs of high-heeled shoes. Joanne has 9 little men in a box and she decided to crush them one by one beneath her sexy shoes. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. Full HD 1920x1080. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess