[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:50 am

Business Time : Giant Bitch Boss Shrinking & Crushing - wmv

Custom Scenario~ You and your co-workers wake up on the floor, noticing that surroundings in the room that you're in are gigantic. You suddenly see Galas, your boss, stomp in wearing a tight button up shirt, tight black pants and open toed heels. As she approaches you here her say "Fee Fi Fo Fum" with her booming voice as she towers over all of you. Galas states that because you all failed to meet her expectations for the job, that she has shrunken you and your entire team, and plans to do as she pleases with all of you. If you survive, maybe she will be kind and let you work under her again.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:52 am

TFF1158_Sophia Delane - MP4 4K UHD

Sitting on her bed, Sophia exclaims 'What the Hell Are You??!!' in this POV only video. She asks how you got so small and whilst frightened at first, realizes that with you being so tiny, she has all the power. She could crush you with her heels, her feet or even her delicious butt - 4K, Giantess Fetish, Heel fetish, Heel Crush, Foot fetish, Foot Crush, Butt Crush, POV

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:07 pm

Giantess Humilation(small version)

Custom request:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:09 pm

Scarlett & Noelle - pantyhose and barefoot squishing 4K

Scarlett is young beautiful 5'9'' (176 cm) tall blondie with sexy size 9 US (40 EU) feet. Noelle is beautiful young 6'0'' (182 cm) tall brunette with feet size 9 US (40 EU). They are wearing dresses with pantyhose. Scarlett and Noelle find 4 tiny men in their home and stomp them like a bugs. Another day the girls are wearing shorts with tops and crush the others 11 little men under their huge bare feet. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:10 pm

Proof ruler (Giantess) HQ

ITA: A prova di righello: Sei stato uno schiavo inadempiente; per questo ti ho rimpicciolito! Un esserino davvero minuscolo al mio cospetto, spaventato…. Ti terrorizzo facendo dondolare la mia scarpa enorme sulla tua testa… e poi ti calpesto col mio tacco fino a....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:13 pm

Army Can't Stop Giantess From Crushing City

"Giant evil goddess plays with tiny soldiers less than 1cm. Playful, giggly, naughty. Not angry/aggressive. High heels sandals, toenail varnish, sexy makeup. Bare legs. Not POV, no looks to camera. No effects, no toys/props; viewer to imagine the tiny men, helped by giantess describing what’s happening. Lots of talking. Plain room, no furniture, no carpet, to help with the fiction. 1: She is in full view from head to toe, looking down at tiny army trying to stop her reaching city. Cannons, muskets, swords, ‘I can barely feel them tickling my feet.’ She: amused, ‘you're pathetic.’ Giggling ‘My turn;’ crushes hundreds underfoot. Slow, gentle steps, subtle twisting of foot. No big stomps. Reaches down sexily picks up a soldier 2: Cut to shot from thighs up. She holds him finger&thumb at bosom level. Scared, shivering, begs for mercy. Her: mock sympathy -Aww you are upset I crushed all your friends? Enjoys his terror & grovelling. -Beg more! spare your family? If I don't accidentally crush them when I reach city I'll turn your wife&family into slaves, to varnish my toenails. Rubs fingers, crushes him, blows him away. 3: Cut to shot waist down, she sits, so all in shot, legs to the side. Crushes men: fingertips, walking fingers, picks up, rubs fingers together, or drops them. Men running; panic. she: giggle, fun. Men beg for mercy. She stands. 4: Back to 1st view. Ordering them to beg, pray, worship, kiss feet. Giggles. Steps; destroys them walks off"

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:14 pm

Bug Boy Pet

What are you? I've seen you scurrying around the floor of my house all day. You've been stealing my crumbs and peeking up at me like a little pervert. You look like a tiny little man, but I can't quite tell. Maybe you're a bug! If you're a bug, I should just crush you and be done with it. I can't have an insect living in my pristine house. If you're a little man, however, perhaps I'll keep you in a cage and toy with you for my amusement. So, which is it? Are you a pest or a pet?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Crushing My Grape Enemies Into Wine (MP4 1080p)

***This is a Custom Clip! For your own email Me!***

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:27 pm

TFF1159_Helen Stephens - MP4 SD

Giantess Helen Stephens thinks they have taken the piss. She looks down at her lounge floor and finds it has been invaded, infested, taken over, whatever you call it.. by a bunch of tinies, all stood, looking up at her. Perhaps they aren't so safe after all, especially as this high heeled giantess stands on them - 4K, Lounge Setting, Vore, Giantess Fetish, Heel Crush, Foot Crush, Butt Crush

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:28 pm

Becky Braces Sees You 720 HD

Becky is hungry, but where is her tiny snack? Becky finds you hiding under a table, a glass table... are you stupid Becky asks, "I can see you there", she says. Becky's hunger can wait a few minutes and she agrees to play your game... which is.. um, here I am so tease me before you eat me? Becky shows you her throat, braces and tongue and eventually swallows you alive.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess