[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:36 pm

Women Taking Over (HD)

In a major scientific advancement led by a team of all-female scientists, the most beautiful women in the world have been selected to grow to over 100 feet high. They are now taking the "#me too" movement to new heights. They are walking around through cities throughout the country, and literally CRUUUSHING any man that refuse to bow down to them, kiss their feet, and apologize for males' past transgressions against women.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Shrunken and eated (Gaintess) HQ

ITA: Rimpicciolito e mangiato: Stupido verme! Ti avevo detto di lustrare il pavimento! Ti sembra pulito? Adesso la tua punizione sarà il rimpicciolimento! Adesso che sei così piccolo potrò torturanti quanto voglio! Ti stringo fra le dite, ti infilo nella calza e ti calpesto.. ed infine ti mangio!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:37 pm

Pleasure giantess little asshole in a cheese capsule.

Pleasure giantess little asshole in a cheese capsule.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:39 pm

TFF1158_Sophia Delane - MP4 SD

Sitting on her bed, Sophia exclaims 'What the Hell Are You??!!' in this POV only video. She asks how you got so small and whilst frightened at first, realizes that with you being so tiny, she has all the power. She could crush you with her heels, her feet or even her delicious butt - 4K, Giantess Fetish, Heel fetish, Heel Crush, Foot fetish, Foot Crush, Butt Crush, POV

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:41 pm

Shrunk by Gothic Schoolgirl Babysitter and Butt Crushed HD

I walk into the room, and you, a tiny man, are at my feet. Im your babysitter for the week, and Ive shrunk you because you always make fun of how small I am. I tower over you, and tell you we are gonna play a game. You have three choices. You can be my baby, or I can dress you up in my school uniform, or you can be my butt boy. I show off my giant ass. You try to escape but I see, and stomp my huge feet near you. For that we'll be doing all three! I treat you like a tiny baby, then I strip out of my outfit and shrink it to put on you. Finally I taunt you, before crushing you under my butt. Shot POV.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:43 pm

Heather Eve Classic In her compilation

After some requests to start posting old member sites clips I decided to put together occasional compilations. I cleaned up the sound removing AirCon sound and added some Victim Sound FX and a background music track. These were shot in SD so the comp is in SD.

I priced it as low as Clips4Sale allows a 22min to be priced at.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:45 pm

The Gym Creeps

This was a custom video here is the script I followed...You come home from the gym and you have the 3 gym creeps who have been bothering you at the gym in your gym bag with you. You shrunk them by giving them a protein cookie which was really a shrinking cookie but since they would do anything to be near you they willingly ate it. You lay them out on your table and take the two that insisted on spotting you during your squats and place on the chair. Since they wanted to feel your ass so bad that is exactly what they are about to feel and then you sit and squish them repeatedly with that giantess ass of yours. The third creep you place inside of your shoe and crush him with your foot. You are going for a run now so you leave one in your shoe and the other two you place inside of your giantess ass so u suffocate them as you run outside. The gym will now be creep free thanks to you giantess Sandra.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:45 am

Scarlett & Noelle - pantyhose and barefoot squishing 4K

Scarlett is young beautiful 5'9'' (176 cm) tall blondie with sexy size 9 US (40 EU) feet. Noelle is beautiful young 6'0'' (182 cm) tall brunette with feet size 9 US (40 EU). They are wearing dresses with pantyhose. Scarlett and Noelle find 4 tiny men in their home and stomp them like a bugs. Another day the girls are wearing shorts with tops and crush the others 11 little men under their huge bare feet. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:46 am

Giantess: Wish 720

"Wish is guy try to date an giantess. But she doesn't like him so she humiliated him by his foot fetish, force him to smell her worn socks and panties. But Wish doesn't quit been verbally humiliated, so she decides to use her secret power to shrink Wish to an ant-size man. By then WIsh is sacred but she catches him because he is too small. Then she starts to mock how small Wish is compare to her, she put Wish between her toes and force him to lick that, then she forced Wish to smell and lick her armpit and tries to smother Wish in it as well. she tried many ways to humiliate Wish after including squish him with her feet and sit on him. She stand right above wish under her skirt to show her power over Wish, then put him in her bra and panty to fulfill his pathetic dream. After like 12 minutes she is tired of Wish and decided to squish him with her big toe. WIsh is begging for her mercy, then she moves her toe away. Wish though she is going to spare his life but he is wrong, she put him into her sock then put the sock on, she mocks how hopeless and pathetic Wish is for the last time then put her foot into a sneaker and walk away while wish is crushed in her sneaker."

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:48 am

Brat Daughter (Gymnast) confuses Step Dad for an ANT! "I hate little PEST!" - MOV

Bratty Step Daughter is waiting for "STEVE" to come get her. Annoyed she calls her mom to vent but hangs up on her. All the while her tiny step dad is below, he managed to show up on time, only thing is he didn't show up his regular size! Now he fights to get the attention of his GIANT STEP DAUGHTER only to hear her belittle him on the phone before confusing him for an ANT and SQUASHING HIM!! - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess