[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Yasmin - crushed under big bare soles Full HD

Yasmin is 5'11''(180 cm) tall brunette with huge size 11 US (42 EU) feet. She is wearing black summer dress. Yasmin crushes 7 little men under her giant size 11 bare feet. She puts one tiny guy inside her shoe and squashes him like a flea. Yasmin take on her flats and crushes the others 3 little men with her shoes. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. Full HD 1920x1080. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Giantess POV HD WMV

Giantess has little patience with one of her Little Men today. Already in a bad mood, after having grown even more overnight, Giantess settles into a chair (which is no longer comfortable for her to sit in), to enjoy some reading. Howeveer..Lo and Behold...what does she see standing directly in front of her, peering up...That's right, a Little Man who has taken it upon himself to not only invade her private space, but also leave his box, without permission. Hmmm squish goes the Little Subordinate :) Enjoy Little Men, and learn from his sorry example!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:14 pm

BIG FEET DOMINATION BIG SIZE 9.5 - giant girl TATI DEVASSA - CLIP 5 - BEST SELEER exclusIve MF

STARRING : new giant girl TATI DEVASSA and new slave ARIEL. SYNOPSIS : TATI DEVASSA USES THEIR FEET SIZE 9.5 to DOMINATE, to HUMILIATE AND to CONTROL HER SMALL SLAVE ARIEL, MINUTE TO MINUTE the HUMILIATION is IMMENSE AND CRUEL, READY BIG FEET to HUMILIATE. CHECK OUT NEW RELEASE MF 2014 !!! c4s.com

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:16 pm

Lady Samantha destroys you under her feet ( Giantess Povs) - 640p MP4

You are a little tiny victim and sexy Lady Samantha will hunt und catch you and she will destroy our under her feet and under her sexy ass. She crushes you under her sneakers and her feet covered with smelly nylon socks, she kicks you lights out under her bare feet and she places her sexy ass on you. You will be completely destroyed under a very attractive Lady and that is you destiny...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:17 pm

This is the end for you, little man...

OMG! How did you get down there!? You're so tiny I almost didn't see you? What do you think you're doing, little man? Did you think you'd just sneak in here, hide, and jerk off to My high heels. You little pervert! Fine. I'll grant you one last wish of cleaning My high heels and sweaty feet... but that doesn't mean you're making it out of here. I might just decide to squash you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:19 pm

Shy Blonde's THICK ASS shaking, grinding, and ASSHOLE!! All in Slow motion! - MOV

Continuing testing out my new camcorder I couldn't pass up this opportunity to shoot this blonde's HUGE CHEEKS! She was up for letting you all see her whole asshole, long as her beautiful face didn't come out. Think you'll agree it was worth the compromise! HOT!!! DISCOUNTED!! - No Audio!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:21 pm

Sleeping Giantess Body Exploration and Vore SD WMV

I was working so hard last night and couldn't keep my eyes open as soon as I got undressed. Little did I know I had a shrunken houseguest who saw this was his big moment. He managed to climb on the bed and took advantage of me, exploring my long legs, round butt and smooth belly. The last thing I wanted was to be woken up but I made good use of him - I guess I won't need breakfast now ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:31 am

Giant Empress pure POV in slow mo! - MPG

Continuing with all my tests here we have the EMPRESS in pure pov fashion showing her BIG CHUNKY SOLES, pressing them on you face, and best of all giving some glorious slow POV shots! - Audio! Adios!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:32 am

in my spit

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:34 am

Giantess Style Influencer - Dakota Charms HDMP4

With Dakota Charms!

lukickld