[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Satans Daughter snack time SFX

Nadia is Satans Daughter and she is eating a bunch of tiny people that are in Hell, Her Hell and she is hungry so these sinners become her snacks.

This one uses SFX and Sound FX of time people. It came out pretty cool.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:22 pm

Cheater Shrunk And Crushed (MP4 1080p)

***This is a custom clip! For your own email Me!***

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:14 pm

BIG FEET DOMINATION BIG SIZE 9.5 - giant girl TATI DEVASSA - CLIP 1 - BEST SELEER exclusIve MF

STARRING : new giant girl TATI DEVASSA and new slave ARIEL. SYNOPSIS : TATI DEVASSA USES THEIR FEET SIZE 9.5 to DOMINATE, to HUMILIATE AND to CONTROL HER SMALL SLAVE ARIEL, MINUTE TO MINUTE the HUMILIATION is IMMENSE AND CRUEL, READY BIG FEET to HUMILIATE. CHECK OUT NEW RELEASE MF 2014 !!! c4s.com

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:16 pm

TFF1155_Alicia - MP4 SD

So it worked, Giantess Alicia says as she looks down on the city. they would never have believed their meek and mild secretary who they took pleasure in bullying would turn into such a huge giantess with the ability to crush them at any moment she pleased - 4K, Brunettes, Giantess fetish, Heel Crush, Foot Crush, Butt Crush, Giantess FX, Camera Shake, Sound FX

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:17 pm

Una gigantessa affamata [KAMILA].

ITALIAN LANGUAGE / VIDEO IN LINGUA ITALIANA (ITA - ITALIANO)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:19 pm

Giantess Torments Intruder - HD WMV

I can't believe this lady lied about being lost only to help free the other tiny victims. Nothing gets past a Giantess Goddess such as myself. It's a damn shame she wanted to TRY ME! She has no idea how sadistic I can be with tiny little humans. I ought to teach her lesson not to mess with someone like me. I am thinking, some titty smothering, ass smothering ending in a permanent solution!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Mary and Her Friend Get Squashed HD MP4

Custom gummy giantess squash video: "The theme was going to be giantess barefoot crush video. All that's needed for it is a white and an orange gummy bear. It has a bit of a story with it. Mary (the white gummy bear) and her best friend Keepe (orange gummy) have been caught sneaking around your home and nibbling at your food like pests. Now that you have caught them you have decided to punish the tiny girls under your bare feet. I hoped you'd be willing to say a few certain lines but then after that you'd be free to tease/insult them however you felt. Well the small details I wanted done:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:40 pm

BIG FEET DOMINATION BIG SIZE 9.5 - giant girl TATI DEVASSA - CLIP 4 - BEST SELEER exclusIve MF

STARRING : new giant girl TATI DEVASSA and new slave ARIEL. SYNOPSIS : TATI DEVASSA USES THEIR FEET SIZE 9.5 to DOMINATE, to HUMILIATE AND to CONTROL HER SMALL SLAVE ARIEL, MINUTE TO MINUTE the HUMILIATION is IMMENSE AND CRUEL, READY BIG FEET to HUMILIATE. CHECK OUT NEW RELEASE MF 2014 !!! c4s.com

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:41 pm

TFF1156_Frankie Babe - MP4 SD

Office secretary Frankie is busy at work when she notices an itch down her leg. She scratches it, and looks a little closer and is disgusted when she sees a tiny, pathetic, shrunken man grovelling around on the floor beneath her - 4K, Blondes, Giantess, POV Only, Heel Crush, Foot Crush , Breast Crush

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Crushing Two Shrunken Men Found Hiding Under My Desk

I am working at my Headmistress desk minding my own business, but as yet I do not realise there are two shrunken men hiding under there, trying their best to avoid my high heels. However when I accidentally drop my pen I catch them, and I am not impressed! I explain how they need to be punished, how they dare think they can hide under my desk, who only knows what they were perving at! So first I take one shrunken man and lay him down, telling his friend to watch as he will be meeting the same fate. I press down on the tiny may with the sole of my shoe, and then I use the high heel. He is still alive so I slip off my shoe and bring my big, hot, bare foot down onto his tiny body. While he is still hanging on to his tiny worthless life I subject his friend to the same, and then eventually finish them off, crushing them both, one under each of my bare feet! F0439

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess