[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:20 pm

Sexy Giantess In Latex deciding how she will crush you!

Maybe i will kick you by my finger or will make a hole in your body by my nail? hmmm... no! I will sit on you with my huge latex butts! And just a wet place will remain from you ! ahahah ! Ohh you are crying ?? you are so disgusting! I will crush you by my boots! Or will put inside my pussy and forget about you! lol Yes worship me , worship my beauy and my power! You have a few last seconds to worship your Giantess Goddess!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:22 pm

Jordana in Pest Control 360 VR 4K

Jordana has a tiny people infestation and you get to be every one of them she exterminates in all kinds of ways.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:46 pm

1674 Auroa - Unaware Invasion HD

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:48 pm

TFF1154_Stephanie Bonham Carter - MP4 SD

Giantess Stephanie Bonham Carter is busy reading her magazine when she notices them. Small. tiny, inch high guys stood in the pile of the carpet beneath her. Rather freaky, she thinks that they more resemble insects than actual people and with insects, she crushes them beneath her shoe - 4K, Blondes, Inch High Guys, Heel Fetish, Heels Crush, Foot Fetish, Foot Crush, Vore

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Yum The Boss Shrunken Ass Worshipper

You are shrunk and Yum almost sits on you. Well she realizes you like her giant booty so she gives you a how and sits on you a lot. She also picks you up and plays with you with her boobs and gives you some kisses, A real simple fun clip.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:51 pm

Giantess Choking You with Her Massive Tits: How Long Can you survive? wmv HD

What did you expect coming here? You are even more naive and stupid then I originally thought! Well you're love big tits and are also obsessed with my giant tits, aren't you? I guess you only get what you deserve then! If only you could stay in your lane and stick to what you can handle. Well! that's definitely not my problem. So come here and let me show you a good time with my massive twins. Haha! You cannot even touch them or grab them or do anything with them. That's how tiny you are. Perhaps, you should just focus on surviving! Try your best not to pass out between my big humongous tits, can you?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:52 pm

Scarlett & Noelle - let's crush them under boots! 4K

Scarlett is young beautiful 5'9'' (176 cm) tall blondie with sexy size 9 US (40 EU) feet. Noelle is beautiful young 6'0'' (182 cm) tall brunette with feet size 9 US (40 EU). They are wearing dresses with pantyhose and high-heeled boots. Scarlett caught 10 little men in a box and offers her friend Noelle to crush them under their massive boots. The girls stomp and crush all these pathetic tiny men like a dirty insects underneath the heels and soles of the boots. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:32 pm

MISTRESS GAIA - ERASING KEN - HD

ITALIAN SPEAKING

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:34 pm

Finishing Off Four Shrunken Men I Find On a Desk

I am minding my own business in the classroom when I spot you and your three shrunken friends on one of the desks. As soon as I lay eyes on you shrunken little men you all freeze with fear! As I take a seat I question where you came from and how you managed to get up onto a desk, and judging by two of you appearing wedged in the ink well you must have all come from inside the desk. I am not in the mood for shrunken men messing up my classroom so I will be finishing you all off right here and now, and as you are clearly the ring leader you can watch the demise of your friends not knowing what your fate will be. First of all I will end the lives of the two stuck in the ink well, and as I lie them down on the desk I get one of my big school books, as I plan to drop it on them both, squashing them! As the book falls on top of your two friends can you hear them crush beneath? Well it is not over yet, as I move their tiny lifeless bodies out of my way I grab the other one of your friends and lay him on the desk also, but it is not the book for him. I slip off my tight restrictive skirt as I need to get my high heel up on the desk, that’s right; your next friend is going to get flattened under my sole! As I move his body to one side I bet you are wondering if you will be crushed…. well it is time for me to end you now, however you will not be crushed, as I plan to swallow you whole instead! As I grab you, life you up and then open my mouth wide you can peer down inside my throat, I hope you are ready as I am going to drop you down into my stomach whole and still alive! F0446

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:36 pm

Humiliated with ashes and wax (Giantess) HQ

ITA: Cotto a puntino: Sono Miss Petra, una dea gigante molto sadica! Amo il fuoco e tutto ciò che brucia. Tu sei un piccolo uomo nelle mie mani! Mi diverto a soffocarti col fumo della mia sigaretta e non solo; ti brucio e ti butto la cera bollente addosso! ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess