[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:20 pm

giant yoga ass

ill teach you to sit in my chair

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:07 am

Locked in a Cage by Giantesses (mp3)

Giantess Goddesses Johnny Starlight and Maya Sinstress caught you creeping around, trying to spy on them. They're so sick of you tiny little fuckers playing peeping tom that they've started putting out traps for tiny little perverts like you, and now they've got you locked in a cage! You're completely trapped, and yet, still can't help but get an itty-bitty hard on for them to make fun of! However will they punish and dispose of you- smothering you in their pussies? Their asses? No, Johnny is gonna stop the life out of you!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:07 am

Lost in the Giantess Massive Boobs - mp4 HD

Today is your luckiest and your worst day. How can this even be possible? How could you be living your dreams and the worst hell at the same time? Well here is what happened. You have managed to break into the giantess community compound. Not only that, but you also managed to sneak into your favourite giantess house. You've been living in her place for almost a whole month now and you thought your tiny life could not get any better than this. It's not your fault but you are just obsessed with Kaylaa. She has the curviest giantess body you've ever seen but the best part is actually her massive supersize boobs... Everything was going along really well not that you were able to hide somewhere and watch her bathe, dress up, get naked along with one's most intimate acts... The only problem is that she knew all along and was just playing along with you as she also found it amusing. Now you had no idea that what she was really doing was prepare this very special day. She finally decided to stop playing dumb and that you have amused her enough. So now it is her turn to torture you with her best assets ever, those same giantess boobs that you go so crazy for. While sliding in between her tits, you just could not react fast enough. Are you ready to get lost in there forever? hmm...so bittersweet!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:08 am

Inga - crushed under size 12 bare feet and flats 4K

Inga is 6'1'' (186 cm) tall beautiful blondie with huge size 12 US (43 EU) feet. She is wearing top with skirt and black flats. Inga likes crushing little men in her house. She stomps 5 tiny men under her flats and puts one of them inside and slowly squishes him under massive heel. Inga removes her flats and crushes the others 9 little men under her sexy giant size 12 US bare feet. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:08 am

Your Shrunk Down By Nikki Brooks & Jeni Marie (720)

You’ve been selling fake tickets to festivals for some extra money and you were sure you covered your tracks. Now you find yourself following Nikki Brooks and Jeni Marie home expecting some fun but when the girls start asking you about tickets you realize your in trouble. Turns out the girls are pissed and out for revenge. They use their magic to shrink you down little by little. The girls enjoy tormenting you along the way teasing you stripping down and showing off their sexy bodies you are to small to do anything with. Soon you are no bigger then and mouse and defenseless against the naked giantess in front of you. You try to run but its useless your to small and their to fast. Finally when the girls are done toying with you Nikki scoops you up and feeds you to Jeni.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:09 am

Custom - Exotic Beauty's GIANTESS CRUSH scraps! Pt 1! - MOV

(MPG is LQ, please see MOV for HQ) Here are parts of the custom made for my favorite client and friend! EB returns for this special GIANTESS CRUSH! Pt 1 is all traditional views while EB walks around a tiny little town, carelessly walking about until the inevitable happens and she casually SQUASHES tiny people, houses, cars, and buildings! Watch her POWERFUL GIANT FEET stomp everything around her to dust! Occasionally she'll reach down to pick something up, bringing it to her face before CRUSHING it in her fingers! Much more to come! - Audio!! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Chewing up a Tiny Pervert (mp4 1080p)

Once again, Giantess Goddesses Johnny Starlight and Maya Sinstress have found a tiny little male pervert trying to spy on them while they're in the bathroom. After Johnny catches him, the two Giantesses mock and flick him around mercilessly. They squish him between their tits, enveloping and smothering this tiny little body. Feeling his little bones as he struggles, they wonder if he'd make a great crunchy little snack! The tall tall Goddesses lick and taste him, then start chewing on his fragile little limbs. After they each get a sufficient taste, Johnny finishes him off by chewing up his weak and feeble little body, teeth tearing through his flesh, and swallowing him.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Heat - VR360 (stereo)

Narrated by April Would

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:08 pm

TFF1135_Charley Atwell - MP4 SD

Huge Giantess Charley Atwell was busy getting dressed when she finds herself suddenly growing. She is only wearing a pink sports bra, pink panties and pantyhose and now she towers over a city, crushing people and cars and she goes along. Helicopters attempt to bring the Giantess down to no avail - 4K, Brunettes, Giantess fetish, Giantess SFX, Foot Crush, Vore, Ground Shake

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Teaching a Shrunken School Boy a Lesson with My Giant Foot

You were shrunk because you were found hiding under my teacher’s desks and looking up their skirts, so it seems fitting you should be shrunk to an inch tall because you will be permanently look up at myself and my teachers, that is if I let you live! Being shrunk was only the first stage of your punishment, so you should be very afraid. As I hold my foot over your head you can see just how massive my high heels look now, they are quite the weapon and very very dangerous to a shrunken pervert like yourself. I intimate you for a bit with my heels but decide I want to feel you under my bare foot, so I slip off my heels and slowly bring my big foot down on top of you. I wiggle my toes as I press down on you, but will you survive? If you do survive will I let you live? F0367

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess