[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:50 pm

Shrinking You in Class & Disposing of You for Good

I have caught you sneaking into my classroom yet again, you St Hugh’s boys are always sneaking into my school and perving on my students & staff. Well you have happened to do it on a day when I am in a very bad mood and you will pay the price! What you do not know is that I have a secret ability to shrink men & boys! This makes disposing of persistent perverts like you very easy indeed! So keep still while I shrink you, I have heard it hurts quite a lot! ...Now you are shrunk to only an inch high you are buried in your oversized uniform, and as I helpfully lift items of clothing off the top of you I run through all the ways I can easily dispose of you. I can crush you with my high heel, sit on you with my big round bottom or even put you inside my shoe, where you wouldn’t last very long at all. First of all though I plan to torture you in my ample leave, and as I pick you up and force you head first into my bra I hope you remembered to take a big breath! As I smoother you in between my breasts I make a decision, and as I place you back down on the floor I explain how I shall be finishing you off underneath the sole of my shoe!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:52 pm

HoT Giantes stripping upon you!

HoT Giantes stripping upon you

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:00 pm

Tiny Mailman

The mailman keeps bringing my mail late. I wait for him and he just keeps doing it. So this time I shrunk him down. Guess where he's about to go?! You guessed it, right in my plump ass. Maybe he will start being on time!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:01 pm

LX I Will CRUSH you

I remind you that I am a Giantess compare to you, I am so POWERFUL.... while you on the other hand are so tiny and insignificant. I can just CRUSH you with My toe like you are nothing. I show you My body.... it is very Large and InCharge. I demand (with a strong voice tone ) for you to look at how HUGE I am. How much I tower over you. So if you are into Giantess fetish listen to what I have to tell you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:03 pm

Joanne - flats and bare feet 4K

Joanne is beautiful 6'0'' (183 cm) tall blondie with big size 11 US (42 EU) feet. She is wearing blue summer dress and red flats. Joanne crushes 3 little men under the bottoms of her flats and puts one inside under foot. She removes the shoes and squashes the others 7 tiny men with her huge bare soles. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:04 pm

Giantess Chokes You with Her Massive Tits: How Long Can you survive? wmv HD

What did you expect coming here? You are even more naive and stupid then I originally thought! Well you're love big tits and are also obsessed with my giant tits, aren't you? I guess you only get what you deserve then! If only you could stay in your lane and stick to what you can handle. Well! that's definitely not my problem. So come here and let me show you a good time with my massive twins. Haha! You cannot even touch them or grab them or do anything with them. That's how tiny you are. Perhaps, you should just focus on surviving! Try your best not to pass out between my big humongous tits, can you?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:05 pm

Miss Elsi Spring tramples you under her heels - FULL HD wmv

Miss Elsi Spring wants you see on the floor, because she love to trample guys under her shoes and feet. She lifts her heels and starts to kick and crush you under her dirty soles. She tramples your face and body again and again and she will kick you face hard under her feet!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:15 pm

Shrinking My Boyfriend To Fulfill His Secret Fantasy - MP4 HD

****** THIS IS A CUSTOM CLIP, POV STYLE USING THE NAME REQUESTED BY THE ORIGINAL BUYER******

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:16 pm

Tff1153_Helen Stephens - MP4 SD

We welcome beautiful blonde Giantess Helen Stephens to the lounge in this POV video as asks you why you are standing there, so small, so tiny, right beneath her skirt. Are you looking at her panties? She smiles but she wants to intimidate you so she lifts her high heels and threatens to crush you - 4K, Lounge Setting, POV Only, Giantess Fetish, Heel Crush, Foot Crush, Butt Crush

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:18 pm

Sensual Giantess Hand Fetish Finger tapping

Are you feeling lonley small one? Come here ! You cant hide! Ill hold you in my hands, playing with your fragile little body with my warm, soft pale hands. My nails are black, my hand is white , ill cover you with my huge, long fingers and tell you that: We will be together forever ! You are my favorite pet, my tiny little toy *___* ! I wont ever let you out of my hands !

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess