[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:31 pm

Lady Absinthia crushes you under her sexy bare feet - FULL HD MP4

Sexy Gothic Lady Absinthia removes her Doc Martens Boots and starts trample you with her sexy bare feet .Your new world and your end will be under the bare soles of these sexy gothic lady. She love to crush you under her feet and all she wants to see is a little worm like you suffering under the power of her feet! What an incredible gothic goddess. What an unforgettable day for you

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:33 pm

GIANTESS TOMIKO CATCHES YOU - HD

Tomiko walks in after a long day of work. She doesn't see you watching her. You are tiny and think that you can get away with watching women get undressed. You think you are going to get away with it....but you don't. She feels like someone is watching her...then...she sees you. She confronts you and picks you up. She tells you that she is going to punish you, but she can't decide how. She teases you with a possible squeeze between her breasts, in her vagina are under her panties, in her mouth where she can chew on your tiny bones, maybe she can sit on you...the list goes on...in the end, she decides that she will simply step on you so you are flattened to the ground. FETISH ELEMENTS: GIANTESS, MOUTH FETISH, FOOT FETISH, SOLES, STRIP TEASE, ASS FETISH, BELLY FETISH, ASIAN, JAPANESE, BRUNETTE, LONG HAIR, MILF

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:26 pm

GIANTESS TOMIKO CATCHES YOU - WMV

Tomiko walks in after a long day of work. She doesn't see you watching her. You are tiny and think that you can get away with watching women get undressed. You think you are going to get away with it....but you don't. She feels like someone is watching her...then...she sees you. She confronts you and picks you up. She tells you that she is going to punish you, but she can't decide how. She teases you with a possible squeeze between her breasts, in her vagina are under her panties, in her mouth where she can chew on your tiny bones, maybe she can sit on you...the list goes on...in the end, she decides that she will simply step on you so you are flattened to the ground. FETISH ELEMENTS: GIANTESS, MOUTH FETISH, FOOT FETISH, SOLES, STRIP TEASE, ASS FETISH, BELLY FETISH, ASIAN, JAPANESE, BRUNETTE, LONG HAIR, MILF

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:26 pm

AMAZON GIANTESS PART 1

Giant Amazon Lisa Harlotte is outraged that you have invaded her domain. She could easily crush you with her giant hands or swallow you whole without a thought. You can try to run but you will not escape.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:28 pm

Zoe the giantess [ZOE].

OMG, there is a little man on the floor! Are you scared? Yes.. I'm Zoe.. Zoe the giantess!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Custom - Yoga Teacher (Gymnast) and her tiny class! "Go ahead take a good whiff..." - MOV

( High Quality version ) This Yoga Teacher comes in to find nobody in her class, accidentally stepping on a student and passing him off as a bug! Until she finds her tiny students, laughing at them as she flicks them around before getting up and hovering her BIG FEET over her, asking them "Are you going to pass out" and wondering if they'll survive her foot sweat, telling them "this is what you'll be dealing with for the rest of the class... it's only going to get worse." Afterwards she starts some warm up stretches, accidentally squashing another student and saying "ugh whatever, he should have moved out of the way... it's not my fault if you get squished". Now it's time for some cardio, as she starts to jog in place, laughing and asking " is this earthquake terrifying to you?!", another student getting caught under her foot as she STOMPS repeatedly on him!! Wondering if she should start a new class "how to survive my giant feet". Finally she starts to STOMP hard and one student is flicked around from the force of each stomp! Flying up in the air only to be flung up again! After class she decides they all failed and that they should just all be squished! Stepping on them before she sits to inspect her work and the stragglers left behind. Picking them up and dropping them inbetween her toes "Oh yea ya'll are much better at cleaning my toe jam! ...c'mon lick lick lick away that's all you're good for" squeezing her toes HARD!! GTS Tease and CRUSH! - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Lady Absinthia crushes you under her sexy bare feet - FULL HD wmv

Sexy Gothic Lady Absinthia removes her Doc Martens Boots and starts trample you with her sexy bare feet .Your new world and your end will be under the bare soles of these sexy gothic lady. She love to crush you under her feet and all she wants to see is a little worm like you suffering under the power of her feet! What an incredible gothic goddess. What an unforgettable day for you

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:46 pm

The school bully giantess (MOBILE VERSION MP4)

Bettie Blue is my school bully. She’s always picked on me for being much shorter than her (I only reach up to her stomach), pretending I’m a chair and sitting on me The clip starts with me walking into her bedroom at her home. She is lying on the bed, reading a book. She’s confused and annoyed to see me, thinking I’ve come to tell her mom about her bullying me. She still picks on me for my size and demands to know what I came for since I haven’t left her room. She’s surprised the hear what I came to ask her. After being sat on by her so often, I’ve developed an obsession for her ass. I’ve come to ask her if I could kiss and sniff it. She can’t believe I would love her ass so much but decides to agree to it, on one condition: She’ll allow me to sniff her ass if she also gets to shrink me. She’s surprised when I can’t help but agree. She bends over her desk, allowing me to sniff her ass. She directs my sniffing, giggling at my plight the whole time. Soon I’m starting to shrink while sniffing until I can’t reach. She brings me up to her bed and lays on her stomach, commanding me to crawl up to her butt to keep worshiping it. Eventually I’m small enough to be trapped in the crack of her panties. She plucks me from her ass and teases me, sniffing me to see if I smell like her butt now. Now that I’m the size of a bug, she contemplates what she should do to me. First, she tastes me a couple times, thinking she might eat me (she can put a tiny figurine in her mouth and slosh it around) but thinks I taste like ass. Then, she puts me on the floor and threatens to crush me with her foot. She slowly raises her foot, hovering it over me describing how she could squash me. She’s surprised that I don’t run away, staying in place under her. She assumes I must be in love with her or something. She tries nearly crushing me a couple of times but I still stay in front of her. She’s annoyed by that as it makes it hard for her to enjoy torturing me. Still, she decides it might be fun keeping me as a pet. She drops me into the back of her panties and goes back to reading her book, the clip ends there.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:48 pm

SIMONA - Your Face Under My Shoes And Feet In Pantyhose POV - Giantess Style

You are on the floor and bratty Simona walks over you. She commands you to worship her sexy high heels, clean the bottoms with your tongue and suck the heels. Simona crushes your face because she is not happy with you and she removes her shoes, staying in pantyhose. She kicks your face and she makes you worship her nylons, giving you some stomps on the face for the lousy service you provide!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:48 pm

Shrinking my boyfriend down to a pocket-sized boyfriend

Babe, You know how people have pocket sized pets... WELL... I was thinking I need a pocket-sized boyfriend... Babe, come on... you will be soooo cute so tiny... you can fit in my purse and we can be together always... I can take you everywhere... we can dress the same... come on, babe... all my friends shrunk their boyfriends down... Babe, stop being such a jerk... I thought you loved me permanently shrinking you down to a few inches tall... oh babe it will be soooo cute... I would love it and if you love me then you'll do it for me. PLEASE!!! Shrink down for me... please!!! I'll be your giantess lover!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess