[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:22 pm

GIANTESS SNEAKER CRUSH *** wmv ***

*** this is not new footage, this was posted several years ago, deleted from the store last year, and is just being re-added back to the store now *** Claire towers over you, looking down at your insignificant, tiny little self. She holds one foot up high above you, and her sneaker looks so enormous in comparison to you. She slowly brings her foot down right at your face, threatening you and intimidating you with her sneaker. You can see every detail of the tread of her sneaker when it's right in your face, threatening your life. You know as well as Claire does that if she brought her shoe down on you, you'd be a goner in a second. She teases and tortures you by bringing her foot down in your face over and over again, and she makes contact a few times and applies just enough pressure to make you really fear for your life. She plays with you and taunts you this way for a long time, and through the fear you also feel exhilarated being so vulnerable and helpless underneath her giant foot. Finally she grows bored with the game she's playing with you, and she takes it to the next level. She brings her sneaker down on you one last time. You see every single piece of dirt on her shoe, and that is the last thing you see before everything goes dark, when she stomps you out for good.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:46 pm

CnDBY A #GIANTESS #teethfetish 3

DOWNLOAD THE FULL VERSION HERE

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Joanne - boots crush Full HD

Joanne is beautiful 6'0'' (183 cm) tall blondie with big size 11 US (42 EU) feet. She is wearing pink jeans with white T-shirt and 2 pairs of the boots. Joanne crushes 10 tiny men using her high-knee high-heeled boots and black leather massive boots. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. Full HD 1920x1080. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Giantess talks down with gory details and crushes you wmv

This is a crazy video. This Giantess talks down to you and lets you know all the gory details of a few ways she would like to crush and destroy you. In the end she takes her massive heel into your tiny little body.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:50 pm

TFF1146_Leah Meraki - MP4 4K UHD

We welcome new blonde Giantess Leah to the kitchen in this POV video as asks you why you are standing there, so small, so tiny, right beneath her skirt. Are you looking at her panties? She smiles but she wants to intimidate you so she lifts her high heels and threatens to crush you - 4K, Kitchen Setting, POV Only, Giantess Fetish, Heel Crush, Foot Crush, Butt Crush

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:50 pm

AN Uncrushable Tiny Friend To Admire My Huge Giantess Feet _MOV

Such a great tiny friend you are, that in this custom video, i have decided to give you full access and permission to admire and worship my giant feet! I know you love them and could spend hours just gazing at my huge wrinkled soles so here i sit, legs crossed and offering you a perfect view of my humongous feet. I'm nothing like your last giantess, she never let you look at here feet , let alone touch or worship them. And you're nothing like my last tiny friend...you are MUCH stronger. It seems you may even be crush proof! When you ask me to let you feel my full weight by stepping my giant foot on top of you, at first i am reluctant. But soon i see that you can handle it! How wonderful! Although tiny, your bones must be the strongest i have ever encountered! What a lucky giantess i am to have found you my uncrushable foot loving friend!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Request. A hearty, cheesy dinner of a giant

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:55 pm

Small Passions 19

Bella and you shrunk a couple that flipped you off when you tried to hook up with them. Bella is mean to them trying to make each of them jealous by fucking the tiny guy in front of girl friend and making her fuck you as well. She molests both of them and tries to get off but his penis is to small so she finally mounts you and gets off in a Virtual fuck scene. She hold the tiny people during all of it. Will the passion make her mishandle the tiny people?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Naughty giants day off (unaware giantess)

It's a day off for the giants couple. Giantess is working hard to tidy the house while giant keeps masturbating all day. Tiny shrunken person is in danger almost all the time as he wants to see every move og giants. The he catches them when they are having sex in kitchen. Tiny person wanted to see it really close. But that was a mistake. He got on the top of giants cock and ended up deep in giantess's pussy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Tormenting a Shrunken Man Taped To My Pen

I need to teach some captured shrunken men a lesson. I have my tank full of victims on my Headmistress desk and pick one out to toy with. I decide the way to torture him is to tape him to the top of my pen. I need to write my ‘to do’ list and as the motion of my pen speeds up I can imagine he feels quite dizzy & sick. But he had bigger problems to come, because I have a habit of chewing my pens, and having a shrunken man taped to it isn’t going to change that. So in between writing my list the top of the pen goes straight into my mouth. As I bite down on it, lick and suck it the poor tiny man fears for his life, my big, beautiful, giant lips and teeth are very scary when you are only an inch high! F0437

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess