[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:31 am

You Shrinking Fantasies Brought To Life By Nikki Brooks & Angie Noir (720)

Nikki Brooks & Angie Noir have promised to bring your shrinking fantasies to life but you didn’t think they could really do it. They blow you magic kisses and you begin to shrink smaller and smaller with each kiss. The girls tease you as you shrink, showing off their giantess tits and asses for you. Before long you are only knee high and the girls offer to let you lick their pussies but you are to small to reach. With one last kiss they have you no bigger then a mouse and now you have nothing to offer a giantess like them except to be a snack. (Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Nikki or Angie? Email us today.)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Bruciacchiato e mangiato/Burned and Eaten (Lucifera) 720p Italian language

Sei un piccolo sfigato inutile al cospetto di me che sono una gigantessa sadica e cattiva a cui piace il fuoco... Già.. Tutto ciò che brucia mi diverte.. Del resto, sarebbe troppo facile schiacciarti e non farti soffrire neanche un pò, invece di divertirmi a sbruciacchiarti piano piano, facendoti sentire il dolore del mio fuoco... Quindi mi accendo una sigaretta, e mentre me la fumo.. ti bruciacchio... ahahah poi quando la finisco accendo una candela... E continuo a sfregiare il tuo minuscolo corpicino, versandoci anche la cera bollente.. Infine, quando sarai bruciacchiato per bene e cotto a puntino ti mangerò...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Goth School Girl Vs Tiny Pervs WMV

Lately, I've noticed these weird little things scurrying around my apartment. It didn't take me long to realize that what they were was tiny, shrunken people. And these little losers were watching me all the time, especially whenever I would undress or shower or do other things. I couldn't let them get away with it! So, I round them all up and torture these tiny perverts. One by one. I cover one in my spit, noticing how tasty they are in the process, I decide to eat that one. Another one gets stomped under my foot. He looks much better stuck to the bottom of my bare foot, after all. Then, another one gets bounced on by my cute ass. I then smother one between my cleavage before eating him. The last one, I decide to have extra fun torturing him. I make him watch me give a blowjob and at the end of it, I cover him in cum.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:41 pm

Snake - crushed by pole dancer Full HD

Snake is 5'11'' (180 cm) tall pole dancer with gorgeous body and big sexy size 10 US (41 EU) feet. She is wearing black shorts with top and 3 pairs of high-heeled sandals. Snake crushes 11 tiny men using the soles and heels of her shoes. (English subtitles. Sound SFX. A lot of talk. Full HD 1920x1080. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Nika & Sunshine - Taking out the Tiny - VR 360 4K

When you thought you'd get a threesome with Sunshine and Nika, they decided to cruelly shrink you down by spiking your drink. The witches hate men and are sick of chauvinistic men like you. You are in a bad spot. At the mercy of the two giant blondes. They poke at you and start to taunt you under their huge soles. They pick you up and put you in their mouths, the press you into the floor under their feet. They are ready to torture you till they have had their fun and crush you underfoot!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Giantesses Stomp Tiny Town .wmv

A tiny village is innocently going about its business, when two giantesses come in and create destruction and chaos. They crunch the villagers with their toes and the tiny corpses stick to their feet. They knock over buildings and relish the anguish they cause. They then lean over and starting eating the townspeople. They spit giant gobs of saliva on them. The giantesses don't stop until there's nothing left.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Gentle Vore HD MP4

A gentle giantess has spotted you at her table. She teases and taunts you before putting you in her mouth. She plays with you before swallowing you whole.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:18 pm

CONTROLLED AND DEVOURED AL!VE BY A GIANTESS

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:19 pm

TFF1146_Leah Meraki - MP4 SD

We welcome new blonde Giantess Leah to the kitchen in this POV video as asks you why you are standing there, so small, so tiny, right beneath her skirt. Are you looking at her panties? She smiles but she wants to intimidate you so she lifts her high heels and threatens to crush you - 4K, Kitchen Setting, POV Only, Giantess Fetish, Heel Crush, Foot Crush, Butt Crush

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:21 pm

Tomiko - Annoyed GIANT Ref... " I'm just going to get rid of your whole pee wee league in one stomp! " - 'Noooo!!' - MOV

Ref Tomiko has been hired to ref this 'pee wee' league but she didn't realize they would actually be pee wee in size! Now she is standing, nearly CRUSHING the the tiny teams, as she tries to figure out where the game is taking place and what she is even calling. She is annoyed that she can't see or even hear them, thinking they're playing some joke and decides the joke is going to be on them if she finds them!! Which she finally does and decides to do everyone a favor, CRUSHING them and laughing as she lifts her foot "No more pee wee league..." SQUISHED!! - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess