[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:55 pm

VR360 - BBW Girlfriend Fart Breakup Torture ft. Giantess Sydney Screams - 4kHQ - 0544

***This is a VR360 video that can be viewed in a Virtual Reality player on your computer such as GoPro VR Player or in a Virtual Reality headset***

Your girlfriend towers over you as she tells you what she did for her day, but you keep looking at your phone so she gets pissed and rips the tiny phone out of your little hands. Sydney goes through it and finds all the other Giantess’ you that you have been chatting with, and she gets absolutely furious. She has dealt with you long enough, and feeding her Mexican food last night spells a lesson for disaster. She is going to teach you to cheat on her as she grabs hold of your tiny little body and shoves you in her massive ass crack. She taunts you as she finally lets out a massive wet fart all over your body, the gasses instantly filling your lungs, and laughs as you wiggle but can’t break hold of her hands. Sydney taunts you more and more as she keeps massing you in her butt crack and letting out massive toots all over you, forcing you to inhale every bit of her ass stench. After she finally runs out of gas she decides to shove you all the way up her butt and make you stay their, for every time she farts you are going to inhale your complete punishment. ?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Shrunk Exes - Anabelle Pync WMV

With Anabelle Pync!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Lost in the Giantess Massive Boobs -- wmv HD

Today is your luckiest and your worst day. How can this even be possible? How could you be living your dreams and the worst hell at the same time? Well here is what happened. You have managed to break into the giantess community compound. Not only that, but you also managed to sneak into your favourite giantess house. You've been living in her place for almost a whole month now and you thought your tiny life could not get any better than this. It's not your fault but you are just obsessed with Kaylaa. She has the curviest giantess body you've ever seen but the best part is actually her massive supersize boobs... Everything was going along really well not that you were able to hide somewhere and watch her bathe, dress up, get naked along with one's most intimate acts... The only problem is that she knew all along and was just playing along with you as she also found it amusing. Now you had no idea that what she was really doing was prepare this very special day. She finally decided to stop playing dumb and that you have amused her enough. So now it is her turn to torture you with her best assets ever, those same giantess boobs that you go so crazy for. While sliding in between her tits, you just could not react fast enough. Are you ready to get lost in there forever? hmm...so bittersweet!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:59 pm

Running all day with a man,

Talk to big ken about how big you are and how little he is show comparison and put him on your back and walk quickly.SAY——————-LITTLE MAN IM GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR A PIGGYBACK RIDE YOU CANT STOP ME ———-YOU CANT GET AWAY FROM ME I HAVE YOU ........I CAN CARRY YOU ALL DAY ITS EASY FOR ME GIDDY UP HAHAHA I LIKE TO CARRY YOU ITS SO EASY HAHAHA YES YES YES RIDE ME RIDE ME RIDE ME HAHAHA.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:59 pm

Caught You! Suffocating Your Tiny Body In My Huge Tits - MP4 HD

Caught another one! Why am I still surprised to be finding so many of you little perverts lurking around my apartment? I see that you are (very poorly) trying to hide behind my favorite red bra. But my boobs have grown and it doesn't fit anymore! Perfect bra for the perfect punishment. I'm going to pick your tiny pathetic body up and cusp you in my hands as I tease you and show off. But not for long, because then I start t0rturing you by putting you in between my boobs and squeezing you tight in there, then taking you out and doing it allllll over again. Hard to breathe in there huh? And that's not even my final punishment! I'm going to wear this bra for a week straight, no showers or anything, and keep you trapped in my cleavage. You got me all excited so I'm already pretty sweaty :) A week of no showering and sweat will surely end you. Have fun in there! If you even make it past the first day.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:01 pm

TFF1142_Morgan M - MP4 SD

Morgan M comes across a collection of shrunken guys standing in the pile of her lounge carpet. She laughs and finds their size quite frankly ridiculous, they would be and are of course super easy to dispose off but as they are so small, perhaps what they want is to be crushed - 4K, Lounge Setting, Giantess Fetish, Heel fetish, Heel Crush, Foot Fetish, Foot Crush, Vore

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:54 pm

Shrinking You And Your Girlfriend To Serve Me

"It's a pov clip where you sit down and remove your shoes, you wear no socks. You have shrunken me and look into the camera telling me that your feet smell even worse than yesterday. You wiggle your toes in front of the camera and ask me if I'm ready to smell them, then you put your toes very close to the camera as if smothering me under them. You are almost touching the camera beneath your toes. You keep them there for a minute or two ignoring me. Sometimes your wiggle your toes and tell me to enjoy the stench of your feet. Then you take your fingers and act like you are removing some tape covering my mouth. You tell me, that if i refuse to eat and starve myself you will keep torturing me with the nasty odor of your feet. If i have changed my mind, i should start cleaning your feet. Your footsweat, toejam and footskin will be my food, and you tell me several times to swallow. Then you tell me that you shrunk my girlfriend as well, but she is living inside your panties everyday. You say that her food is the sweat from your pussy, drops of urine after you go to the bathroom. And she even brings you to a couple of orgasms during the day, which gives her extra pussy juice to swallow. You say she has been obedient from day one, but maybe that is because her punishment is to be stuck in your ass for a whole day. You say having a slave for your feet and a sextoy to give you pleasure is making your life perfect!"

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:56 pm

Im Going To Eat Your Girlfriend SD MP4 720p

Hands down, the most erotic & BEST vore clip I've got yet! Featuring mixed & mastered audio to send your tiny ears into an immersive tale...

I'm going to eat your girlfriend. Because? Because I can. I am colossal in comparrison to her small, delicate frame. My hand wraps around her frail body, tightly squeezing. I can feel the stress of her bones threatening to break as I squeeze tigher, and tighter. Before I eat her, I want to play with her. Tearing her clothes to shreds. My long, wet tongue scaling her body, drenching her in my saliva. Laping, circling around the most intimate parts of her. I want her properly lubricanted for the journey into my mouth, traveling through my esophagus before making her way to my stomach. She'll swim in there before she is disgested, when the real fun begins. The only way she'll ever come out from within me, is through the other end. I'm going to eat your girlfriend, and this is only a sample of the vivid & dirty details that will ring in your ears as I describe to you why and how I plan to do it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:58 pm

Sexy Giantess in latex and in high heels humilating you and describing how she will crush you!

Sexy Giantess in latex and in high heels humilating you and describing how she will crush you

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Shrinking You, Torturing You, Then Putting You Back to Normal

I have found you being a pervert inside my school and I have already shrunk you, and now you stand, eye level, looking at my huge high heels. You will be punished while you are so small and then I will put you back to normal size, which is purely an experiment to see if it cures your perversions. It never normally happens so you should consider yourself very lucky. Now you are only an inch or so tall I will first torture you will the sole of my high heels, I bring the sole down on top of you pressing a little so you can feel my power, and you can feel just how easily I could crush you if I desired. I slip off my shoe and do the same with my bare foot, explaining how you would easily squash in between my giant toes. Next I pick you up and place you on my desk, I know that panties are you main perversion so now I will squash you under my big panty covered bottom, as you look up at my massive ass you know it wouldn’t take much pressure to finish you off. I bring my ass down on top of you, applying enough pressure so it goes dark, you must think your life is about to fade away but I lift off just in time. After I finish toying with you a little more I put you back to your usual size, I am a woman of my word, however you better hope that this session has rid you of any perversions you have or you WILL be shrunk again and left as a tiny shrunken man, wondering our halls forever, unless myself or one of my students or teachers finish you off with our giant heels! F0441

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess