[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Bondage Blowjobs Top Clips

Bondage Blowjobs Top Clips

Re: Bondage Blowjobs Top Clips

Postby Ivyy » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:15 pm

Asian Samantha Is Handcuffed To A Bed And Sucks A Fat Man's Cock

(1080p High Definition) Asian Samantha has been handcuffed completely nude to her bed. She struggles to break free but couldn't. Unfortunately for her the fat nude maniac returns and gets onto the bed with her and puts his penis in her face. She starts to suck this disgusting fat man's cock.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:04 pm

Intruder Bounds me and Force to give a Blowjob

Relaxing on my bed when someone knocks on my bedroom door. When I opened it I was attacked by an intruder. He tied me up with ropes and rough handled me. Gagging me with red panties and duct taped them to my face so that I can't do anything while he start to look for something to steal. Every time I try to escape he stops me and forced me down to my knees and demand a deep throat blowjob until he came in my mouth and re-gags me with the panties and leave me there.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Filthy Fantasies:Part Four

Wenona continues to fantasize about being a submissive cunt at that hands of a cruel masked captor.As she keeps fucking herself with a red spiked high heel, her thoughts drift to orgasmic delight as she dreams of kneeling before her leather clad Master with her hands cuffed behind her back.He grabs her by the hair and shoves her head onto his thick,hard cock.Pushing the throbbing member into her lipsticked mouth the wanton whore wastes no time in sucking it vigorously as he continues to push her head back and forth by her hair. The fantasy gets her off as she quickens the pace of her shoe fucking,stabbing the spiked heels into her thick,erect nipples as the pointed toe slides against her wet clit and slit. As her thoughts race,she dreams that she is forced to call her self a cunt between mouth fulls of cock.Her fantasy Master makes her swallow as much of his cum although some manages to drip out of her cock sucking mouth.A slap to the face reminds the cunt of her place as she masturbates to multiple orgasms

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:09 pm

Best of Damsel in Distress 33 - Standard

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:22 am

Officer Valentina Bianco Gives Head On a Guillotine

An officer who gave head to the wrong person has apparently been sentenced to the guillotine, bu in the end she will actually only give head to the headsman while sexily sitting on it.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:24 am

Messy Deepthroat Bondage Blowjob

P*rnhub sent me a shirt and some panties, so obviously I had to try them out, and what better way to put them to the test but to see how they stand up to a messy deepthroat blowjob! To make it even more fun, I put on my ball gag, blindfold, and Dennis tied my wrists to my ankles so I could make him cum using only my throat! He came so much in my mouth that it spilled out and all over my shirt!

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:25 am

Jess handcuffed blowjob

Jess has her hands handcuffed behind her back her feet in leg irons and is ball gagged. She is being led from her cage to the living room to please her master. She is forced to her knees to give him a blowjob and then returned to her cage for the night. she is wearing a Purple and pink one piece swimsuit with a zippered front showing her nice tits. This video features swimsuit bondage , forced blowjob , handcuffs , legions , ball gag

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:02 pm

Bound Blowjob Starring Ethereal Gaia

Ethereal Gaia was supposed to be working but she was caught by a friend who decided he was going to feel her gagged lips on his cock. She was down in the basement where she was just leaving the storage unit when she was grabbed by someone. He bound her tight with a massive vet wrap gag and a layer of duct tape. She tried to scream but you could only hear her muffled grunting. He reached for something to give him access to her mouth. He had her suck his cock while waiting for the others to arrive. He had called his friends to come over and join in on the fun, all she could do was keep quiet like she was told. Starring Ethereal Gaia

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:46 pm

Cock Slut Submissive Training Therapy with Erica Lauren

Erica Lauren explains to Dr. Coxxx why she has sought out therapy…Her Husband has some questionable behavior in the bedroom, and it makes her feel like she’s just not enough. Erica doesn’t even know if she is satisfying her Husband, and she is very distraught over the whole situation. Dr. Coxxx reassures Erica that this is a common situation, that he has seen and heard about often. Dr. Coxxx explains that the best course of action in this situation is for the client to re-create the situation in therapy, and work through it. He tells Erica to strip off her clothing….she is a little hesitant a first, but she trusts Dr. Coxxx’s judgement. Erica strips down to a sexy black lingerie set, and crawls to Dr. Coxxx waist as he is standing. She removes his belt, and Dr. Coxxx ties her hands with it behind her back. Erica gets on her knees in front of Dr. Coxxx with her hands tied behind her back, and Dr.Coxxx tells her to continue the re-creation….and suck his cock. “Dr. Coxxx…You’re so big, I’m not sure if I can even take it.” Dr. Coxxx begins to call Erica all kinds of horrible dirty names, just like her Husband does….and they talk through how she feels as she chokes on his cock. Erica sucks Dr. Coxxx’s cock, pretending that it’s her Husband. She sucks him until Dr. Coxxx cums all over her face. “How did I do?”

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:22 pm

Pantyhose Encased Hogtie Blowjob

Dixie sensually encases her body with tan pantyhose, then waits for Nate to come find her. Nate cmes in the room and rubs his hands over her nylon encased body, before completing the encasement with by covering her head with hosiery. He puts a ball gag in her mouth and grabs her arms to put them behind her back. He throws Dixie down on the bed and begins tying her up. First the wrists, then the ankles, then her chest. He grabs another rope and ties a perfectly placed rope between her pussy lips, hitting just the right spot. He finishes the bondage but putting Dixie into a restrictive hogtie and pulls the ball gag from her mouth. Dixie opens her mouth craving what she knows she's getting but first Nate cuts a hole for access to her pleading mouth. He pulls his cock out and Dixie eagerly starts blowing him. This continues with some face fucking and forceable deep throats until Nate pulls his cock from her mouth and jerks off all over her nylon encased face. Dixie swallows what's left of the cum in her mouth before getting a full pair of pantyhose stuffed in it. Nate then duct tapes the hosiery in with a few wraps around the head and leaves Dixie there to grind her pussy on the perfectly placed crotch rope he gave her.

Ivyy

PreviousNext

Return to Bondage blowjobs