[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Bondage Blowjobs Top Clips

Bondage Blowjobs Top Clips

Bondage Blowjobs Top Clips

Postby Ivyy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Jessica Jaymes Fucked 1

Part 1 of 7 from a Custom Video: The torments of Jessica Jaymes, once a powerful district attorney, now broken sex slave, continue. She kneels, hands cuffed behind her to her ever-present collar, leash held patiently between her teeth, waiting for her Master. He enters and removes the leash from her mouth and says You have 20 minutes to make your Master cum twice with your mouth. He shoves her face down and makes her beg for it, first licking and sucking his balls before being allowed to touch his cock. Finally she is allowed to suck him, and goes to work like her life depends on it. Jessica has become a perfect fuckslave, and swallows every drop of her Masters cum. Will she be able to do it again, or will she have to face an even worse punishment?

Ivyy

Re: Bondage Blowjobs Top Clips

Postby Ivyy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:56 pm

Hands bound behind back Face Fucked and Cum in Mouth

Only wearing my light grey jacket I get a cock in my mouth. My hands are bound behind my back so I have nowhere to go. He takes my hair making it all messy and hold my head while he is pushing his cock deep into my mouth. I force my head so that my face is flat against his pelvis. This is starting to get a bit rough for me. As it's a normal reflex I had to vomit a little bit between the face / throat fucking. But still I kept going until he came in my mouth.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Tied Up & Face Fucked!

I'm tied to a chair, ankles bound and hands tied behind my back. Completely helpless. The only hole that's accessible is my mouth and that's exactly what gets used and abused in this clip. The cock works it's way in between my lips and down my throat. Gagging on cock always makes my mouth water and it's getting the cock sloppy wet.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Mega sexy and kinky girl tied and sucking thick dick

This hot girl has kinky mind. She wants to have bondage sex and ask for it!
She loves suffering and the feeling to being beaten up.
She is begging for her Masters dick and she is sucking him submissively.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:40 pm

AVI Blowjob Slave

This was an intensely hot video for me...taking complete control of me and using my mouth as he pleased..I still get worked up watching this one! This is the AVI version of the clip below

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:41 pm

Little Deceptions

A man gets to his door and tries to enter but the door is locked. Surprised, he knocks and calls out his wife's name, Sabrina, but there is no answer. He takes out his keys and opens the door. Inside he calls out again but there is no reply. He mutters to himself that his wife must be out again and proceeds to look for his phone. He notices that several drawers are open and items are scattered about. Concerned, he goes and there are signs that's something is amiss. He calls out again and now hears faint "mmmphs" coming from the other room. He finally tracks down the mmmphing sound to a closed, closet door. He opens it and finds his wife, Sabrina, tightly bound and gagged to a chair in a slip, which he breasts have popped out of. Sabrina is helpless but she seems more annoyed than upset. As if to add insult to injury, the husband dashes off to check the house for the intruder, leaving his wife still waiting to be untied. He finally returns and undoes the tight tape wrap from her face, revealing she was gagged with a kitchen sponge. Sabrina tells him they were robbed. Again he leaves her still tied up to investigate. He goes to the dresser to find that their safe is empty. He's furious but returns to his wife and finishes untying her. As he does so, she explains that a man broke in and forced her to reveal their secret safe. He distraught that their secret stash of money is gone and wants to know all the details. She explains...

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:45 pm

Wonderful submissive dick sucking and deep throat training

Sub slut face fucked wonderfully. Hard sloppy and deep.
During her throat fuck, she masturbates with a huge black dildo. She's nicely swallows big dick, but Dr. Hardcore never satisfied, so he fucks her throat cruelly.

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:46 pm

Another First For Amber, Hogtied & Blowing

Here we have Amber hogtied in jeans and tank top with her big toes trussed. She is soon ball gagged to muffle her complaints but she continues to gag talk throughout the clip. As she moans and squirms we decide to make things a bit more difficult for her as a black leather blindfold is added to further deprive her. Now helpless and blindfolded she needs to earn her freedom so her gag is removed and she is told to find what's next! It doesn't take her long as she starts sucking the cock that is put in front of her face until it explodes in her mouth leaving her completely worn out and asking if she did a good and job and if we will let her go. Enjoy!

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:07 pm

INVESTIGATION GONE WRONG

Officer Goldie in plain clothes calls in that she is outside suspects home and will report back and evidence she finds...Knocking on the door on the pretense she needed some water and is invited in..while her suspect leaves her to get water she searches about un-knowing he spies her snooping so he fixes her drink and comes back in to give to her...Officer Goldie takes a drink and quickly gets KO'd!..He strips her ripping her clothing finding her badge and decides to have some fun with this cop...Officer Goldie wakes up tied naked on a table and he starts his fun with her with BJ and mauling her big tits til he cums in her mouth and decides to keep her as his sex slave!...

Ivyy

Postby Ivyy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Wunder Woman Versus Cherry Bomb - Standard

STANDARD DEFINITION VERSION. Starring Rachel Steele as Wunder Woman and Caroline Pierce as Cherry Bomb. Cherry Bomb is a twisted bitch who holds a grudge against all women. She has a particular hatred for Wunder Woman. She has the power to create powerful orbs which will control minds. She calls them cherry bombs. After trying to physically best Wunder Woman in conventional battle she uses one of her cherry bomb orbs on her. When Wunder Woman wakes up she finds herself in Cherry Bomb's boudoir being held down by one of her goons. A second goon explores her body and the back of her Wunder throat with his cock. The goon spreads her legs and takes Wunder Woman while Cherry Bomb urges him on. They flip over the Amazon Princess and then muzzle her and mount her from behind. He rides the superheroine until he blows his load all over her. Cherry Bomb takes her out with another cherry bomb orb.

Ivyy

Next

Return to Bondage blowjobs