[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 am

Blonde's Bondage BlowJob Against A Wall (MOV)

A hot blonde with arms pulled up and a nice, big cock before her pretty face. Flower hungrily wishes his rod between her lips but this guy is a little bastard and shoves it deeply in, leaving her breathless. Deepthroating, gagging and spitting ending with a cumshot on her tongue. But look at her glaze: she is surely loving that!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Bound Fucked Throated with a Creampie

Bounded, blind folded and mouth taped to a bench where you are fucking me hard in a couple of different positions and then fucked my throat just the way you like it. The tightness feels so good for you and you like seeing me tied up until you got up all hot and on the verge to cum and exploded in my mouth. You like it to throat fuck me and to cum in my mouth!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Perfectly bound for a blowjob

Brittany showed up for her modeling assignement and she got more then she bargained for

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:39 pm

No It is not going in my Mouth

I told this asshole ..I don't like to suck cock and I hate cum on my face .....however he continues to harass and humiliate me .......he makes me to kneel when he has me handcuffed ......he makes me to suck his thick fore skinned cock ......I hate it ...don't like it ....it is written all over my face just like the huge load of cum be dumps on me .....all over ...hot dripping ....and disgusting ......That John is a Pig

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:40 pm

Natasha Flade Forced into Stripping for Naked Hogtied Blowjob! (11:40 min)

Natasha Flade was comfortably reading on the chaise at her home. She's barefoot and wearing shorts. Suddenly, we spy an armed masked intruder sneaking up behind her! Natasha is handgagged, and with that big piece pointed right at her, She’s ordered to be quiet and do what he says. Natasha is scared, so she goes along with the man. He orders her to stand up and start stripping that shirt off. Natasha is reluctant and hesitates, but this guy means business and he threatens her some more with his weapon. Not seeing any options, Natasha starts slowing removing her top. She unbuttons her top, revealing her breasts, and the shirt is tossed aside. She tries to cover herself, but the man insists she get on with it. Now for those shorts! Crying, Natasha slips off her shorts and panties. She now stands before the masked man totally nude and beautiful. He forces her to lie on her belly on the chaise, and makes her cross her wrists behind her back to be tied up. Her bare feet and soles are roped up next. Soon, poor Natasha is naked and hogtied on the chaise. The masked man promises that he will release her if she gives him a really good blowjob. Natasha is horrified! But given the situation, she reluctantly opens her mouth to accept his big, hard cock. The intruder is really glad she was home when he came in! The viewer is treated to closeups of Natasha Flade in her naked, hogtied, state: her bare soles, her beautiful, naked ass, and those full lips all over that dick as she gives him the blowjob he's forced her into. Natasha sucks his cock really well, just like he told her to. She's hoping he'll keep him promise and let her go afterwards. She gives him such good head that he can't hold back and cums in her mouth. But will he do as promised? Will our helpless damsel be released or is she doomed to stay hogtied and naked and pray someone comes to her rescue?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:40 pm

SERGEANT BOUND, FACE FUCKED & HUMILIATED BY TWO PRIVATES_5HD

Private Max Powers and I sneak a quick few puffs of green when bitchy Sergeant Chloe Kennedy comes in threatening to court marshal us for violating military rules. Max pulls out a wet rag and the uppity big mouth officer goes down. We seize the opportunity to strip her of her uniform and I quickly grab some rope. I kick Chloe to wake her up and despite her arms being brutally bound behind her back she's still an arrogant bitch telling us she's going to Article 15 us. I laugh as Max unzips his pants and pulls her up onto her knees forcing his stiff cock into her mouth. Her holds her head down and face fucks the arrogant sergeant covering her pretty face with slime. The poor girl chokes and gags when I press her head making her swallow his cock down to the balls. She still thinks she's in charge so we decide to show the sergeant that the privates are completely in control of her situation. I grab a stool and lift my booted heel pressing my foot on the back of her head making sure she can't come up for air. Chloe's eyes widen as he slaps her across the face repeatedly with his hands and his cock. She's finally getting defeated and he face fucks her violently until he cums into her mouth. Chloe drops to the floor exhausted and I strip off her panties and stuff her mouth wrapping her face until she's thoroughly gagged. I tie her like the hog she is and leave the sergeant helplessly bound, gagging and struggling on the floor wondering what we will do with her next ...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:25 am

Bound Fucked Throated with a Creampie

Bounded, blind folded and mouth taped to a bench where you are fucking me hard in a couple of different positions and then fucked my throat just the way you like it. The tightness feels so good for you and you like seeing me tied up until you got up all hot and on the verge to cum and exploded in my mouth. You like it to throat fuck me and to cum in my mouth!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:26 am

Perfectly bound for a blowjob

Brittany showed up for her modeling assignement and she got more then she bargained for

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:27 am

No It is not going in my Mouth

I told this asshole ..I don't like to suck cock and I hate cum on my face .....however he continues to harass and humiliate me .......he makes me to kneel when he has me handcuffed ......he makes me to suck his thick fore skinned cock ......I hate it ...don't like it ....it is written all over my face just like the huge load of cum be dumps on me .....all over ...hot dripping ....and disgusting ......That John is a Pig

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:27 am

Natasha Flade Forced into Stripping for Naked Hogtied Blowjob! (11:40 min)

Natasha Flade was comfortably reading on the chaise at her home. She's barefoot and wearing shorts. Suddenly, we spy an armed masked intruder sneaking up behind her! Natasha is handgagged, and with that big piece pointed right at her, She’s ordered to be quiet and do what he says. Natasha is scared, so she goes along with the man. He orders her to stand up and start stripping that shirt off. Natasha is reluctant and hesitates, but this guy means business and he threatens her some more with his weapon. Not seeing any options, Natasha starts slowing removing her top. She unbuttons her top, revealing her breasts, and the shirt is tossed aside. She tries to cover herself, but the man insists she get on with it. Now for those shorts! Crying, Natasha slips off her shorts and panties. She now stands before the masked man totally nude and beautiful. He forces her to lie on her belly on the chaise, and makes her cross her wrists behind her back to be tied up. Her bare feet and soles are roped up next. Soon, poor Natasha is naked and hogtied on the chaise. The masked man promises that he will release her if she gives him a really good blowjob. Natasha is horrified! But given the situation, she reluctantly opens her mouth to accept his big, hard cock. The intruder is really glad she was home when he came in! The viewer is treated to closeups of Natasha Flade in her naked, hogtied, state: her bare soles, her beautiful, naked ass, and those full lips all over that dick as she gives him the blowjob he's forced her into. Natasha sucks his cock really well, just like he told her to. She's hoping he'll keep him promise and let her go afterwards. She gives him such good head that he can't hold back and cums in her mouth. But will he do as promised? Will our helpless damsel be released or is she doomed to stay hogtied and naked and pray someone comes to her rescue?

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Bondage blowjobs