[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:03 am

Daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:39 pm

Officer Vika tied up and gagged on the job ( Custom Video )

Vika is after some bad guys while she is wearing her uniform, pantyhose and heels. She is grabbed after sneaking into their motel room. She wakes up and realizes that she is bound and gagged. She struggles freestyle on the bed with the tight gag making her efforts to call for assistance to no avail. She manages to get on her knees and she makes it over to the door while tied up and on her knees. Luckily for her she has her pantyhose on so her knees do not get too sore from the friction of the rug on her knees.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 pm

Zelda Elaine: Hog cuffed and toe cuffed with 4 gags (Cleave gag, sock gag, bit gag and padded mouth gag)

This clip, Zelda finds herself in the most physical, uncomfortable and dominating position in the industry: the hog cuff! Laying on the couch, Zelda's wrists and ankles are shackled in the hog cuff position with a set of toe-cuffs chaining her toes together. She is wearing pants and a shirt in this as she lays completely helpless. The first gag is a thick knotted bandana cleave gag. Watch as Zelda struggles furiously and chews into the gag. The next gag is a sock/stuff gag which is applied right on-screen. The third gag is the brutal bit gag, and finally, the last gag is the massive padded mouth gag. Watch as Zelda struggles in the hog cuff position with 4 different gags every few minutes!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Juliettes Deepthroat - Part 6 (mp4)

Part 6 of "Juliettes Deepthroat"

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:41 pm

PRETTY BLUE EYED HEIRESS TIED UP & GAGGED_MP4

Rich blue eyed heiress Olivia Kasady stumbles into her house and lays down on the couch. She's had way too much to drink this evening and is completely inebriated. I take the opportunity to ambush her from behind. I force her onto her knees and inform her I am here to get the contents in her safe. The beauty begs and pleads and denies having a safe. I shove a rag deeply into her mouth and wrap her pretty face gagging her with many layers of bandage. Olivia whimpers and cries into her gag as I pull down her party dress and expose her young ripe tits. I add more rope to her ankles and then rope up her pussy and ass with a tight crotch rope attached to her wrist rope so that every movement of her hands causes the rope to rub her pussy. I finish her off in a hogtie and leave the cute young rich girl rolling around the rug helpless and struggling sobbing into her gag.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Amanda Foxx in bedsheet strips

All Amanda Foxx wanted to do is just relax in her favorite lingerie, but I had other plans for this blonde beauty. Tearing up a sturdy bedsheet into thick strips, I hogtied her onto the desk table so I can admire her beauty this way. She was surprised by this and didn't know what to think. I also gagged her with a multiple wrap of a strip to keep her from protesting. She was soon squirming on the table so I figured what better way to keep her still than to secure her to the table with even more strips. Soon she is tied down to the table with no real way to get free. I even taunt her with a knot close by her mouth, but with her well gagged, she couldn't undo the knot. Not a bad way to spend the evening eh?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:44 am

HOME ALONE INTRUDER FULL MOVIE mp4

THE INTRUDER IS AMERICA'S MOST FAMOUS BURGLAR. NOT SO MUCH INTO THE MATERIAL GAIN, BUT MORE INTO THE SUFFERING OF BEAUTIFUL, HELPLESS WOMEN THAT HE HAS FULL CONTROL OVER. THE PLOT IS SIMPLE... THE BONDAGE IS LENGTHY AND THESE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY'S IS IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE WITH THE INTRUDER DOING SOME OF HIS BEST ROPE WORK. BOUND TO BE A COLLECTORS CLASSIC

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:45 am

Amateur Bondage Experiences Full Movie

Amateur Bondage Experiences

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:45 am

Catie Parker: A comic superheroine captured and used as a bait (MP4 FORMAT)

This was an old custom video, actually the very first custom video I ever did with Catie Parker. To be honest this video doesn't have the usual image quality because back then I wasn't skillful with lightning, but the Superheroine outfit is awesome and the video has that "home made" charm

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:46 am

Tight jeans, tighter hogtie with heels and barefeet

A nice hogtie clip. half way through the heels are removed revealing cute soft soles.

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Bondage