[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:52 am

Bound and Milked Latex Doll (WMV)

Obedient, rubberized, bound and waiting for us. Our LATEX DOLL has no idea what is coming for him but my swift HAND over his mouth gets his adrenaline up. Lady Alice and I love surprising our rubber SLUT and using our DOLL for some rubbery fun. Our smooth and sticky LATEX GLOVES and bodies are perfect for TEASING and driving our doll crazy with LUST and frustration. Blindfolded, he can only FEEL and CONTROL his orgasm until we decide it is time for some CUM MILKING. As a good rubber slut, the spunk must be sampled and slurped up from our gloved hands.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:53 am

Masseuse oil handjob in hostel

In a hostel, a young masseuse gives a great oil handjob.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:54 am

GROUPEDUCATION DOUBLE BOUND AND FLAG (wmv) PART 4

HANDJOBS, ORGASM CONTROL, HAND OVER MOUTH, CLINGFILM BONDAGE,FLESHLIGHT, FORCED ORGASM

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:55 am

Religious Conversion Therapy

Disclaimer: Gay conversion therapy is not only ineffective but dangerous & stupid. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:49 pm

Ana Makes Debut Extracting Two Powerful Orgasms From BBC!

Ana is a femme fatale of domination, and is guaranteed to bring your seed to the surface!! Making her WACKSACK debut, the exotic Ebony-Irish mix an instant hit with the concept, and you'll see why! She aroused the cock before drenching it with lube juice. Her handwork commences, and it's something mystical to behold! Every single stroke is a lightning bolt of sensation for the male subject's cock, as he tries his best to resist the prowess of her sensational handy work! She continues jerking until the cock unleashes a fury of orgasmic seed upon her hands!!! The party doesn't stop there; she continues stroking the horny cock, and it releases another orgasm...causing a thick glob of cum to rest on her soft hands!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:51 pm

Gianna Teases and Jerks Off Her Bound And Gagged Slave HD WMV

She out for revenge. She tricked him and he all tied up with pantyhose and hooded. She stuffs his mouth with a pair of satin large panties and tapes them in with duct tape. She has a wristwatch in her hand to watch the time wearing her sext black catsuit. She sees the bulge in his pants and starts to claw at it with her sharp nails she then slips off to see his limp fat cock and balls and starts to play and smack it with the wristwatch as he moans she starts to oil and massage his cock and balls and tells him how pathetic he is and she will not allow him to come until she sees fit.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:52 pm

Hot Blonde Teaches Teen Sister How to Suck Cock

Hot Blonde Teaches Teen Sister How to Suck Cock

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:53 pm

Slutty Step Sister Hand Job - Taboo, Dirty Talk, SmilesofSally

I come into my brother's room in tight black pants and a top that shows my midriff. I think I look cute, but my big brother does not want me going out of the house dressed like a slut. So I offer to take off my clothes to make it better. It's very obvious from his hard erection that he really likes what he sees. And my brother in charge has now become weak for me. I tease him further by giving his big cock a sensual hand job and make him cum. When is absolutely in bliss I make him give me money for my night out and I leave him there to recover. TAGS: hand job, slut, lingerie, long hair, big ass, all natural, eye contact, nail polish, tight clothing, latex, red lips, belly, thong, step sister, taboo, dirty talk, smilesofsally, sally smiles

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:54 pm

Diosa And Manuela Make Nerd To Come HD

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Goddesses Diosa and Manuela take on the disgusting old pervert to destroy him. The bastard is wearing a pair of funny glasses and looks very pathetic. Diosa and Manuela take turns to tease, dominate and torment the slave. They use their feet and hands to stroke the cock of the lucky bastard. In this long video you can watch how they make fun of the pathetic slave while tease him. In the final part Goddess Diosa uses her right hand to make him explode. Don't miss it!

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Handjobs